Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

Because they know the mod exists, banned the guy who originally made it and it clearly says in the EULA client side midding is NOT allowed?

They do likely know of this mod, but it should be clear by now that the fellow who was trying to sell it was *NOT* the author of the mods, he just stole them, and got what was coming to him. :dodgy:

Furthermore, Cryptic is far too lazy/unmotivated to try and hunt down clientside mods. Any bits in EULAs that disallow modding are just there for liability's sake; like with any (pseudo-)legalspeak, companies need to cover their asses by covering all the bases so they can't be liable if someone decides they want to file suit against STO because it "has the potential" to have nudity/whatnot.

Finally, Cryptic may lose paying customers if they try and stop mods, and why would they want to lose money?

I'm pretty certain the part of the EULA about client-side modding is legally unenforceable because a client-side mod affects no one but the user and in no way interferes with the company's profits. It's like telling me I can't cheat in a single-player game installed on my computer.

EDIT: This isn't to say that they aren't within their rights to ban people if they feel like it, for whatever reason. I'm just saying that the EULA is on shaky ground. At least in my opinion. I'm no lawyer.

It's because Perfect World do not allow client side editing' date=' they are trying to stop you from using the patch as is their right.[/quote']

I rather much doubt they are attempting to stop client-side modding, why would you say so?

I have found in game that there are some who like to cause trouble. I have had 2 fleet websites banned. Why do they care? why are they so concerned with my fleet and my members. In game they seek us out and harass us. I specialize in females characters and promote this is my fleet. One day some idiot said he doesn't like males impersonating females in a mmo and has been giving us trouble. Is it possible for them to follow me here and give you trouble? On my fleet website were pictures of my girls with the mod on.

I have found in game that there are some who like to cause trouble. I have had 2 fleet websites banned. Why do they care? why are they so concerned with my fleet and my members. In game they seek us out and harass us. I specialize in females characters and promote this is my fleet. One day some idiot said he doesn't like males impersonating females in a mmo and has been giving us trouble. Is it possible for them to follow me here and give you trouble? On my fleet website were pictures of my girls with the mod on.

Nah, I know who you're talking about, and I don't think they'd come here and post, it's not their style.

Version 2.2.3 released, see first post for download like always.

Changes:

• Fixed some missing Trill skin patterns when using the Formal Wear or Bikini options for Federation Crew under custom Playercostume mods.
  • Behind-the-scenes updates to all Animation mods, to hopefully resolve some crashing issues after the November 30 patch.
  • Updated the "Small fishnet" stockings texture (again courtesy of Spanner: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6332&pid=284903#pid284903)

Then how do you explain the Starcraft 2 bans for using cheats and trainers in Single player? That effects no one and they got banned?

That's like using cheats on singleplayer Xbox games to get a higher gamerscore; Starcraft 2 "singleplayer" stats/achievements are recorded on the servers. He's referring to other (one could argue' date=' [i']better[/i]) singleplayer games that don't have such "always-online" stat recording.

Anyway, please no more off-topic discussion here. If we want to discuss EULAs & the legality of modding in general, 'tis best done in another thread.

EDIT: Err, seems the post I'm quoting was deleted...? *shrug*

Then how do you explain the Starcraft 2 bans for using cheats and trainers in Single player? That effects no one and they got banned?

That's like using cheats on singleplayer Xbox games to get a higher gamerscore; Starcraft 2 "singleplayer" stats/achievements are recorded on the servers. He's referring to other (one could argue' date=' [i']better[/i]) singleplayer games that don't have such "always-online" stat recording.

Anyway, please no more off-topic discussion here. If we want to discuss EULAs & the legality of modding in general, 'tis best done in another thread.

Yes sir will comply

I created a PlayerCostumeClient mod that transforms almost every Starfleet member into TNG movie uniform wearing officers. The Females are wearing the TOS skirt. If you guys want it I can attach it :)

EDIT: Attached the file. Copy it into Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\Bin

Be aware it is not compatible with any other PlayerCostumeClient mods!

1600++ Files and almost 6 weekends to sort the wrong files out. Btw do we know now what format the color codes are in the xml files?

I asked Rick, and apparently they're base64 encoded. Colors like:

Kysr/w==
SBkZ/w==
GBwh/w==
Iysy/w==

... all end in /w==, so you can ignore that. Copy the first 4 characters and use a converter tool to convert to Hexadecimal (http://tomeko.net/online_tools/base64.php?lang=en). Then, those hex codes should be more familiar; you can input them into a tool like http://www.colorcodehex.com/ to get a visual. Most graphics programs these days should output hex codes you can use, so you can just convert those back to base64 and paste them into the .xml (http://tomeko.net/online_tools/hex_to_base64.php?lang=en).

HighRes Texture Update!

**New Face Texture**

-chest/hips lightly tanned

-these work as a set (face/chest/hips)

The game uses (5) different face textures, this is the base texture.

Eye shadow really pops on this new texture.

Hope you like them!

HighRes Texture Update!

**New Face Texture**

-chest/hips lightly tanned

-these work as a set (face/chest/hips)

The game uses (5) different face textures' date=' this is the base texture.

Eye shadow really pops on this new texture.

Hope you like them!

[/quote']

everything you guys do is adorable

For WoW there is a model viewer which allows changing costumes and giving you the relative codes, I assume it would need a programmer to make one for STO?

The only visual failing of the nude mod is the shape of curves in close up (lumpy tits and ass) but having it is nice eye candy

Are there model files in game that you could use this with?

For WoW there is a model viewer which allows changing costumes and giving you the relative codes' date=' I assume it would need a programmer to make one for STO?

The only visual failing of the nude mod is the shape of curves in close up (lumpy tits and ass) but having it is nice eye candy

Are there model files in game that you could use this with?

[/quote']

I have no way of viewing or editing STO's 3D models, unfortunately. A reliable source tells me that there "is some weird compression on the model data." :(

New patch broke stuff i put up the bare minimum and it worked. Got my bouncing boobs' date=' 1.5 boobs, enhanced textures, pop outs,fishnets, and belts removers. = bare minimum

[/quote']

To be more precise, what the new patch broke was holster and slot animations. IE the attacking snowmen and the snowball fights. You can get away with loading alot of stuff, even more than Lina's 'Bare Minumum' But if you goto the Winter wonderland during the snowball fight ( or just try to throw one ) -biff- game crashes.

New patch broke stuff i put up the bare minimum and it worked. Got my bouncing boobs' date=' 1.5 boobs, enhanced textures, pop outs,fishnets, and belts removers. = bare minimum

[/quote']

To be more precise, what the new patch broke was holster and slot animations. IE the attacking snowmen and the snowball fights. You can get away with loading alot of stuff, even more than Lina's 'Bare Minumum' But if you goto the Winter wonderland during the snowball fight ( or just try to throw one ) -biff- game crashes.

even with the bare minamum i can't see some new ships namely the new breen ship

I can't see any of the new snowman mobs, and when I attempted to throw a snowball, it crashed.

I can easily remove the mods to get around this in the meantime, but is there any ETA on when I'll be able to have bouncing titties and snowmen at the same time?

I fixed this in version 2.2.4 earlier today, but since this site was having issues with Firefox I couldn't upload it. Here it is now, download from first post:

Changes:

• Behind-the-scenes updates to all animation and breast jiggle mods to resolve issues after the December 6 patch.
  • Update to No-Launcher mod to resolve some hanging issues at "Connecting to login server..."

Go out and enjoy the Winter Wonderland!

[/quote']

LOL thats ,my full load for STO, except maybe pop-out because Im not sure what you mean by that.

Now I'm glad I put off the Winter event for a day. I replayed the Dividians tonight without a hitch and was about to jump into the WOnderland until I saw the time.

Course I still seem to be up..but besides that...

I suppose they introduced an all new throw animation for the snowball fights if its CTD from that action. So really just by taking out the jiggle mod, everything might still work..... Maybe.

I'll have to give it a go tomarrow.