Ran into an issue/conflict with Estrus Chaurus +

1. character pregnant with chaurus eggs.

2. character loses to spider.

3. spider attacks tries to impregnates character.

4. character movement speed debuff from EC+ removed after spider attack.

5. spit/tentacle attacks no longer impregnate character.

I had set the MCM so spit attacks would not work with spiders but left spit attacks for chaurus and Deviously Cursed Loot plant attacks that trigger tentacles.  At the end of a tentacle attack the yellow glow still shows around the player, they simply do not get pregnant.  All of this occurred after a spider attack.

You should talk with milzschnitte and see if you can work out getting spider impregnation to be registered by BeeingFemale the way EC+ is recognized. :D

EDIT: Oh, looks like Mern already suggested that. Well, count me as double for that idea lol

im working on the next update however i dont use being female so if some one whats to create a patch for being female and send it to me via email** or upload it to a site like mediafire i will download it integrate it in to the the main mod and give the creator full credit on the mod page right up along side BANE MASTER and JBEZORG

**if you choose to go the email route you must privet message me here when the patch is complete and i will pm my Email address to you i will never post my email publicly and if you choose to partake in the creation of this mod by creating the being female patch and pm me to request my email then you are are agreeing to a non disclosure agreement and there for may not disclose my email to any body, nor are you allowed to post it on any social websites or use it for solicitation reasons if it is found that this agreement has been violated you can/will be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law.

I am very privet person and i Believe Mods should be free to the public always never paid for if there is mod out there asking you to pay for it please dont However i also believe that a person has a right to there privacy so please respect my privacy and dont share my email address  if it is sent to you by any one other then me please let me know immediately please also forward the pm or email you were sent from the 3rdparty  to me and then kindly for get you ever learned my email at all thank you and have great day.

I think I'm missing something -- how do I install this? If I install it and all the prerequisites, Spiders loads but Chaurus never does. If I have only Chaurus installed and I run the game and let it install, then exit the game and try to install Spiders, the game will ctd as soon as I load the save. I've tested this with almost no mods other than the prerequisities. (Just the unofficial patches and skytweak.)

Hey how is everyone? I have a question which has probable been answered but i cant find it. how do I get the spit attacks/tentical to work on my male characters? I can teleport lydia into the room and it works fine but the spider just look at my guys. or was this a change in a previous versions. 

Hello, I have been trying to find the answer to this but I couldn't find it anywhere. How do I "cure" the pregnancy? For example if I don't want it anymore. I went to the apothecary once, and it worked. But now there isn't any dialogue option for the second time my character has been infested. I know I can just use the mod's cleanup method in mcm, but I was wondering if there is a way to bring back the dialogue, or drink a potion or something.

i also having the bug where hostile npc become friendly....i though it was other mod, but turns out it was this... :/ im having newest version

sign, same for me waiting for a fix other then that it works nice

Same here :(  Great idea tho!  Looking forward to a fix (fingers x).

i also having the bug where hostile npc become friendly....i though it was other mod, but turns out it was this... :/ im having newest version

Well I temporarly fixed this issue by removing myself from the breeder faction dont know if this may cause other issues so use at your own risk (I havent any issues)

open console search for breeder and you will find a faction called spider breeder faction and if you have estrus also the estrus faction now you can remove yourself from the faction by using the command removefromfaction ID target yourself in the console obviously.

AS SAID I DONT KNOW IF THIS MAY CAUSE A PROBLEM WITH THIS MOD OR ANY SCRIPT RELATED TO IT

Thanks, but I'll wait - ES+ works as it says on the tin, and I also use Soulgem Oven 2 and I don't want to chance any issues with those mods.  Good job finding a workaround tho!!

Thanks, but I'll wait - ES+ works as it says on the tin, and I also use Soulgem Oven 2 and I don't want to chance any issues with those mods.  Good job finding a workaround tho!!

Estrus got a new update and the "Added "Short Birthing" toggle to MCM - limits birth sequence to 1-2 minutes" for me this was the biggest reason to use the spider plugin nobody wants to lay around minutes long

I now disabled the spider spit effect you can still be impregnated if raped from a spider without having the friendly trouble it seems its really connected to the spit itself not the pregnancy

• 3 weeks later...

Will this addon work on Estrus Chaurus+ V4.00a and up? How about Hermaeus Mora's Estrus?

I believe it will work with ES+4, but you need to turn off the spider spit effect as it still turns everything into your friend!  That said, I'm not currently using it because of this, hoping for a fix/update :)

No idea about Mora mod as don't use it.

• 4 weeks later...

Fingers x but there has been no recent support on other issues so we should assume this mod is dead unless someone has the ability to update it???  Sad as this is a must have alongside EC+ in my loadout :(

Until then, I avoid spiders as much as possible lol!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...