LL lowerbody stuff for HGEC

Melandrhild

There's a thread for ?s such as this: "Is there a mod that...." and Requests Thread Odds are a Moderator will tell you the same and then lock this thread. 

In the mean time, there are very few LL lower based armors and clothes AND many past and current MOD authors never bothered to specify what lowerbody was used.

Naiflan is one that uses an LL lowerbody, but they can vary in some of their MODs, i.e. slightly customized LL lower.

Best thing to do is learn to use gerra6's conversion tools, located in the Modders Resources forum, and make your own conversions of armors/clothes you like. That's what I've been doing for ones I use and like. So far I've posted two sets of conversions for different than the original upper and lowers in the Adult section. I have others but sue to permission issues and no contact back from the original MOD author I am not publishing them.

If you have specific ones in mind we can review it to see if it is feasible to convert to LL lowers. It should be an HGEC body to begin with and if not L than M at least. I can always start a new HGEC Conversion thread if it is popular enough.

Varenne > Ha, sorry about that, I thought of searching using "ll lower body", "hgec" and such as keywords (and found the topic I linked) but didn't think there would be a general thread about requests !

I like many armors that can be found at apachii goddess store like especially the Medusa armor or Freya's fur set, as well as all their harem outfits, but I would need to ask for Apachii's agreement first. (I love a lot of stuff from their store, it's a shame I don't like seeing my character like she's been after a diet just for wearing the pretty armors !) 

I also like Menace's outfit

Most usually I'm loking more for the fur and leather-y stuff but with large hips, (and maybe not the smallest breast), alos all the ancient themed ones, I'm not hugely picky aside from the curves ;)

Also if mods want to move my topic to the right place that'd be great of course, sorry again about that ! 

(Also thanks for the help !) 

You don't need permission if you only plan on using it in your own personal game. Only if you plan on publishing it publicly for others to DL and use do you need to request permission to do so first, and/or follow the instructions in their readme.

Oh, well then it's ok, I certainly not plan to make my own mods to share anytime soon as I've got to learn how to make those first (and I'm not under the impress LL hips are really popular - I just happen to be a fan of Frazetta and I love me some curves on my fantasy heroines) 

Archived