HDT And SMP Hair List

On 12/24/2018 at 10:27 PM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Which brings me to a question I've had for a while. What can physics attached to wigs even do?

I am generally satisfied with KS Hair HDT in terms of reaction to movement, considering limitations and all. About wigs, the ones I tried actually responded just as well to movement, perhaps even better than the KS hair, to answer your question- That said, some minor issues and personal preference stop me from using them... But I can't go back to static hair at all.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The only reason to use wigs is so you can use smp for movement. The wig is  the only way to get them to equip new hair so it will use any pe or smp it's why even if you run Kia's hair packs the people will were them but nothing moves. However if you make them a armor piece ie wig you can load it up in each players outfit list. This can be very hard depending on how many things change those lists and why no one has made a mod that does it for you. I only know this because I have done this to all most every player in every town. I would share but as I stated it most likely would not work for you as your mod list is not my list. It would at best work but change what people were.

• 3 months later...