Hi, first of all, thanks for the great mod.

I'd like to try translating your mod, but being a noob I'm not quite sure how to open up and edit your mod's text. Could you help me with this?

ERG... I had this all typed up, and one missed keypress erased it all. Thank Gods for auto-saved content... let me try to do this again...

EDIT: Give me a minute, I'll go back through and add in pretty colors to make it easier to read. :)

Thanks for the interest! I'd be glad to post a link to the translation when you get it done. I hope it isn't too hard... I use a lot of American English idioms and phrasing that may or may not translate well.

In all honesty, I recommend reading or watching tutorials on how to create mods in the CK, because that'll probably do a better job than me... but I'll give it my best shot. :)

In Steam, there should be a utility called Skyrim Creation Kit.

It might be accessed either through the little popup menu:

post-462261-0-28070000-1435790360_thumb.jpg

Or from the library:

post-462261-0-51799100-1435790361_thumb.jpg

Or under library/Tools folder:

post-462261-0-56170800-1435790362_thumb.jpg

If you don't have it, you will need to install it. It's free as long as you own a legitimate copy of Skyrim.

Once you've opened it up (depending on your computer, this might take a minute or two), you'll want to open the File/Data menu.

Scroll down until you see the mod.

Double click it, making sure that it's box is checked and it says "Active File" under Status.

post-462261-0-03266300-1435790366_thumb.jpg

IIRC, you can do it just by making sure the box is checked, but that will create an .ESP file that has a dependency on another .ESP file, and I've heard it can cause problems. By making sure that Reward Your Followers is the "Active" file, you'll ensure that you are editing the file directly.

Now press the [OKAY] button. (it might crash - see this next section in the spoiler tag if it does).

NB: Depending on your computer, it might take several minutes to open the mod (because the Creation Kit is also opening all of the mod's dependencies too).

NB: Also, you might need to edit your .ini files in order to get the mod to open properly - by default, the Creation Kit doesn't like opening multiple master files, which in this case means it will crash unless the following lines are added to your SkyrimEditor.ini file:

bAllowMultipleMasterFiles=1

bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

Actually, only one of these two is the right line, but I can't remember which one. Just add them both - it won't hurt anything.

These lines need to be added somewhere under the [General] header in the SkyrimEditor.ini file... just go ahead and put them right at the top.

NB: I don't think you need to edit anything in the resource archive list to just open the dialogue, but I could be wrong about that... just in case, keep going in the SkyrimEditor.ini file further down, to the [Archive] header.

There will be three lines there, starting with "SArchiveList", "SResourceArchiveList", and "SResourceArchiveList2".

Replace those three lines with these three:

SArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa,

SResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa

SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa

And it should all be good.

Once the mod is open, you'll be confronted with a few windows that pop up, which are all part of the Creation Kit. It might look something like this:

post-462261-0-91951100-1435790371_thumb.jpg

Arrange the windows to your liking. If you're just interested in dialogue, the important window is the "Object Window" one.

Open the Character/Quest tabs, and scroll down until you see a quest called "Reward Your Followers" (ID name coco_rwrd_handler).

post-462261-0-70779700-1435790377_thumb.jpg

Double-click to open that particular quest.

A window will pop up with a whole bunch of stuff. Don't worry about most of it - if all you're doing is changing dialogue, the only thing you need to be concerned with is either the "Dialogue Views" or "Player Dialogue" tabs. I prefer to work with Dialogue Views, but other people have different preferences. I find Dialogue Views to be easier to organize, but Player Dialogue to be easier to edit text directly.

post-462261-0-93061900-1435790380_thumb.jpg

Open one of the dialogues on the left. I've semi-arranged them into categories... for example, editing dialogue for any of the Companions you'll need to open the rwd_companions category.

It's not all clean, though... this is actually a pretty messy mod that I've just thrown together. There are several NPCs with dialogue that aren't in their proper place. But all the dialogue from this mod is contained in this quest, so just go hunting a bit and you'll find it.

Now here's a problem with doing things through "Dialogue Views" mode. If this is the first time you've ever opened this mod (or if you've ever changed any dependencies in the mod), it'll be pretty hard to sort through stuff.

Here's how it looks on mine:

post-462261-0-40755000-1435790387_thumb.jpg

But if this is the first time you've opened it, the CK tends to put every dialogue topic and branch right on top of each other. It might look something like this instead:

post-462261-0-37758000-1435790391_thumb.jpg

It can be a real mess to untangle.

Just grab the top part of each branch and move it around until you can see every piece. This might take a while to sort it all out.

This is why many (most?) people prefer to go through the Player Dialogue tab instead. I believe that editing the text is easier, but finding out which piece of text you are editing is harder.

Anyway, once you've got it sorted, double-click on an area with text:

post-462261-0-98659700-1435790397_thumb.jpg

And this window (or one like it) should pop up:

post-462261-0-19216000-1435790417_thumb.jpg

Where it says "Prompt:" is where you'll be typing in the player text (this is actually just going to overwrite, rather than replace, the original text, but it's probably easier for your purposes).

To change the NPC dialogue, double-click on the "Response Text" entries to open up this window:

post-462261-0-76314800-1435790419_thumb.jpg

And just type in your own text there.

When done, press the [OK] button.

Finished product:

post-462261-0-40956300-1435791385_thumb.jpg

Press the [OK] button again, and the changes take.

Continue doing this for all dialogues, in all categories.

Save often, the CK has a tendency to crash at the most inopportune times!

NB: To save, you'll need to exit the Quest window.

I hope all that helps, but again I'd stress that reading an actual tutorial would probably be better. There are lots of them out there on the internet.

Good luck!

Looks very well done, but I RARELY use vanilla followers. It wouldn't be that hard to add in a "generic" dialog tree that gets assigned to any follower that doesn't have unique dialog lines.

All generic followers get the generic dialog.

This mod adds to the beastess followers for example. It is an unintended feature as far as beastess is concerned, but it does work.

Looks very well done, but I RARELY use vanilla followers. It wouldn't be that hard to add in a "generic" dialog tree that gets assigned to any follower that doesn't have unique dialog lines.

This mod adds to the beastess followers for example. It is an unintended feature as far as beastess is concerned, but it does work.

According to the OP, it won't work for non-default race followers, though. The follower mods I tend to use usually have their own personal races.

According to the OP, it won't work for non-default race followers, though. The follower mods I tend to use usually have their own personal races.

Whoops... I thought I changed that in the OP.

The current version should work for non-vanilla races. I haven't tested it (I've only used vanilla races), but it is set up for that.

I'll change the OP.

EDIT: Actually, it does already (in green):

Q: Who is worthy of such a bounty?

A: All vanilla Skyrim followers are handled, including pets. I've also added in checks for non-vanilla followers of vanilla races... so if you have a follower downloaded from somewhere who is of one of the ten playable races, they'll have the option too. These are handled generically. There's no way I'm going to make versions of this mod for every damn follower out there. As of v2a and later, Dawnguard, Dragonborn, and Hearthfire followers are added too. Checks for followers using new race mods added too.

It is a generic line, though, with no personality associated with it... something like "Hey follower you're a good person want sex?" followed by "Yes please" and that's about it.

Let me know if it doesn't work?

Whoops... I thought I changed that in the OP.

The current version should work for non-vanilla races. I haven't tested it (I've only used vanilla races), but it is set up for that.

I'll change the OP.

EDIT: Actually, it does already (in green):

Q: Who is worthy of such a bounty?

A: All vanilla Skyrim followers are handled, including pets. I've also added in checks for non-vanilla followers of vanilla races... so if you have a follower downloaded from somewhere who is of one of the ten playable races, they'll have the option too. These are handled generically. There's no way I'm going to make versions of this mod for every damn follower out there. As of v2a and later, Dawnguard, Dragonborn, and Hearthfire followers are added too. Checks for followers using new race mods added too.

It is a generic line, though, with no personality associated with it... something like "Hey follower you're a good person want sex?" followed by "Yes please" and that's about it.

Let me know if it doesn't work?

My apologies - I read this late at night when I had my screen brightness turned way down and all blue LED light drained out of my monitor - I didn't even notice the green text. I will check it out, thanks!

Progress is really slow, but I'm quite enjoying it. Very flavorful, especially Sven and Faendall part... what a twist

Couple questions though:

1. If I ever needed to add more response text to what's already there (like, "How about another one, Sven?" -> "Well, okay, but we have to be quick about it. I don't want him... her, Camilla, her, I don't want her finding out!" -> add "So strip down fast!" kind of thing, for example) , what should I do? right click and add a new response text?

(This is because I'm afraid that I might reach 150 characters limit without fully translating the whole sentence, so I'm trying to break it down to two sentences or so)

2. If I want to add a new dialogue for another MOD npc, how should I make one? Create a branch?

Sorry for bothering you. 

Progress is really slow, but I'm quite enjoying it. Very flavorful, especially Sven and Faendall part... what a twist

Couple questions though:

1. If I ever needed to add more response text to what's already there (like, "How about another one, Sven?" -> "Well, okay, but we have to be quick about it. I don't want him... her, Camilla, her, I don't want her finding out!" -> add "So strip down fast!" kind of thing, for example) , what should I do? right click and add a new response text?

(This is because I'm afraid that I might reach 150 words limit without fully translating the whole sentence, so I'm trying to break it down to two sentences or so)

2. If I want to add a new dialogue for another MOD npc, how should I make one? Create a branch?

Sorry for bothering you. 

Give me a minute, I'll come up with more pictures. :)

p.s. Also, when I update this mod (which might be pretty soon), you'll need to redo all the work... but... I remember someone posting something (can't remember which thread it's in, but I'll try to find it again) where you can export translation strings back and forth when a mod updates, so that hopefully will solve the problem.

Couple questions though:

(This is because I'm afraid that I might reach 150 words limit without fully translating the whole sentence, so I'm trying to break it down to two sentences or so)

Sorry for bothering you. 

Do you mean adding a new thing for the player to say after that, or a new thing for Sven to say?

If you're adding in a new player bit of dialogue, that's pretty easy, but then you'll have to move the scripts around, and that's a bit more complicated.

To add in a new thing for the NPC to say, though, is just what you're thinking.

1a. In the blank area (where the red circle is in the image below), right click and select "new" and then type your dialogue in, press [OK] and it's there (shown in the second image below).

post-462261-0-88072700-1436156063_thumb.jpg  post-462261-0-74120100-1436156068_thumb.jpg

In order to get it to be for a specific mod-added NPC, you'll need to add that mod as a new dependency. That's why I didn't want to do it for mod-added NPCs, because I'd need to make a new version for each one.

Note that if you add in another dependency, and if you're using the dialogue views tab like I do, everything will un-sort itself again and you'll have to move all the topics around.

To do so:

2a. Instead of opening Reward Your Followers as normal, go to File / Data and select the new mod with the NPC you want. For example:

post-462261-0-02053300-1436156071_thumb.jpg

2b. Wait for it to load.

2c. There aren't any followers in the mod I've selected, but the process is pretty much the same. I'm going to add a new line of dialogue just for Jaef.

2d. Open up the quest, and either pick a dialogue view or create a new one.

2e. In the new dialogue view, right click and create a branch. The CK likes to add the word "topic" to the end of every branch. Best to let it have it's way.

post-462261-0-50607900-1436156074_thumb.jpg

2f. Add your new dialogue by double-clicking in the grey area.

The "Topic Text" is what the player says, and the response is what the NPC says. As normal.

But right now this will be said by every NPC in the game. To get it to be said by a specific NPC, you'll need to add a dialogue condition.

In the area with the red circle, right click and select "New."

post-462261-0-94895000-1436156080_thumb.jpg

2g. The window that pops up should default to "getisid" which is what you want. Click the button that says [invalid].

2h. Scroll through the list (or just start typing the name of the formID of the NPC you want) to get the right actor. The box should end up looking something like this:

post-462261-0-30222900-1436156082_thumb.jpg

2i. If all you want to do is add dialogue for an NPC, that's it:

post-462261-0-02709900-1436156086_thumb.jpg

2j. But if you want it to only happen under certain conditions, you'll need another condition. For instance, in my mod I only allow dialogue for people who are currently your followers. So add another condition, but instead of getisid, you'll want getplayerteammate. Like so:

post-462261-0-30133100-1436156087_thumb.jpg

2k. And voila:

post-462261-0-05286900-1436156091_thumb.jpg

Unless I've forgotten a step somewhere, that should be about it.

EDIT: I found the post about the translation strings. Might be of some use?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44432-do-you-know-who-i-am/page-3?do=findComment&comment=1112030

Thanks a lot! I'm using CK tool as a reference and TESVTranslator for actual translation, so I guess I'm ok for now.

About 1., could you elaborate on how to add player sentence as well?

Thanks again.

It's a bit trickier if you're trying to get the player to say something else before sex starts. Also, these changes will be overwritten by any new updates to the mod, and no translation strings are going to be able to help that.

You'll need to do it like this:

1. In the branch where you've got Sven saying "I don't want her finding out" below you'll see a papyrus script fragment. Don't mess with this yet, but keep it in mind.

2. In the branch you're wanting to add to, right click in the yellow area and select "add topic."

3. The "ID" is going to have to be unique - it can't be the same ID as anything else in the game. Call it "svenstripfast" or something like that.

4. Add your player dialogue (topic text) and NPC dialogue (info text) as normal. Press [OK]. Should look something like this:

post-462261-0-28301700-1436157834_thumb.jpg

5. Click on the opening topic once (it should turn purple). Hold down the mouse button and draw a line to the second topic. It should look something like this:

post-462261-0-31942400-1436157906_thumb.jpg

5a. Alternately, in the Topic Info window, right click in the links area and add a new one. You'll have to find the right link.

post-462261-0-26676600-1436158025_thumb.jpg

6. That's it, now the player will say "Strip down fast" and Sven will say "You got it". For every mod out there, that's how you chain together player and NPC dialogues.

Unfortunately, this won't actually happen in this mod, because when the sex script runs, it'll stop the conversation right there.

So you'll need to add a new script in. The easiest way to do it is to just put a semicolon in the "end" papyrus fragment section of your second topic, like so:

post-462261-0-46080500-1436158164_thumb.jpg

Follow it with some text if you like. It's just a placeholder for now. Since this is going to be a one-off thing, you can probably ignore the script name, but I'd recommend renaming it to something you'll remember.

7. Go back to the first topic and note the "end" fragment. There's a lot of code there. Copying and pasting doesn't work quite right (because the properties don't copy and paste from fragments) so the best thing to do is right click on the script name on the right, and click "edit source".

8. Now copy and paste everything from this line:

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0

All the way to the bottom. Here's a copy of it:

Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE

int rngcA = Utility.RandomInt(1,2)					;for random giver/receiver (actor passed)
	int rngcB = Utility.RandomInt(1,2)					;for random giver/receiver (totally random)

sslBaseAnimation[] anims	

ActorBase playerBase = Game.GetPlayer().GetActorBase()
	ActorBase speakerBase = akSpeaker.GetActorBase()
	actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]					;basic setup
	Debug.Trace("RWRD init complete, determining flag_npcs" ,0)	

if rw_flag_npcs.getvalue() == 0							;DEFAULT
		if (PlayerBase.GetSex()==0 && speakerBase.GetSex()==0)	;if player is male and speaker is male
			if (rngcA == 1)
				sexActors[0] = SexLab.PlayerRef				;THIS IS VANILLA
				sexActors[1] = akSpeaker
				Debug.Trace("RWRD flag_npcs at ZERO (player male speaker male) and rngcA at 1" ,0)
			elseif (rngcA == 2)
				sexActors[0] = akSpeaker					;Should be player-on-top
				sexActors[1] = SexLab.PlayerRef
				Debug.Trace("RWRD flag_npcs at ZERO (player male speaker male) and rngcA at 2" ,0)
			endif
		elseif (PlayerBase.GetSex()==0 && speakerBase.GetSex()==1)	;if player is male and speaker is female
			Debug.Trace("RWRD flag_npcs at ZERO (player male speaker female)" ,0)
		elseif (PlayerBase.GetSex()==1 && speakerBase.GetSex()==0)	;if player is female and speaker is male
			sexActors[1] = akSpeaker
			Debug.Trace("RWRD flag_npcs at ZERO (player female speaker male)" ,0)
		elseif (PlayerBase.GetSex()==1 && speakerBase.GetSex()==1)	;if player is female and speaker is female
			if (rngcA == 1)
				sexActors[1] = akSpeaker
				Debug.Trace("RWRD flag_npcs at ZERO (player female speaker female) and rngcA at 1" ,0)
			elseif (rngcA == 2)
				Debug.Trace("RWRD flag_npcs at ZERO (player female speaker female) and rngcA at 2" ,0)
			endif
		endif

elseif rw_flag_npcs.getvalue() == 1							;NPC dominant
		sexActors[0] = SexLab.PlayerRef	
		sexActors[1] = akSpeaker
		Debug.Trace("RWRD flag_npcs at ONE" ,0)

elseif rw_flag_npcs.getvalue() == 2							;Player dominant
		sexActors[0] = akSpeaker
		Debug.Trace("RWRD flag_npcs at TWO" ,0)

elseif rw_flag_npcs.getvalue() == 3							;Gender-based
		if (PlayerBase.GetSex()==0 && speakerBase.GetSex()==0)	;if player is male and speaker is male
			if (rngcB == 1)
				sexActors[1] = akSpeaker
				Debug.Trace("RWRD flag_npcs at THREE (player male speaker male) and rngcB at 1" ,0)
			elseif (rngcB == 2)
				Debug.Trace("RWRD flag_npcs at THREE (player male speaker male) and rngcB at 2" ,0)
			endif
		elseif (PlayerBase.GetSex()==0 && speakerBase.GetSex()==1)	;if player is male and speaker is female
			Debug.Trace("RWRD flag_npcs at THREE (player male speaker female)" ,0)
		elseif (PlayerBase.GetSex()==1 && speakerBase.GetSex()==0)	;if player is female and speaker is male
			sexActors[1] = akSpeaker
			Debug.Trace("RWRD flag_npcs at THREE (player female speaker male)" ,0)
		elseif (PlayerBase.GetSex()==1 && speakerBase.GetSex()==1)	;if player is female and speaker is female
			if (rngcB == 1)
				sexActors[1] = akSpeaker
				Debug.Trace("RWRD flag_npcs at THREE (player female speaker female) and rngcB at 1" ,0)
			elseif (rngcB == 2)
				Debug.Trace("RWRD flag_npcs at THREE (player female speaker female) and rngcB at 2" ,0)
			endif
		endif

elseif rw_flag_npcs.getvalue() == 4							;Random (currently same as default)
		if (rngcA == 1)
			sexActors[0] = SexLab.PlayerRef
			sexActors[1] = akSpeaker
			Debug.Trace("RWRD flag_npcs at FOUR and rngcA at 1" ,0)
		elseif (rngcA == 2)
			sexActors[0] = akSpeaker
			Debug.Trace("RWRD flag_npcs at FOUR and rngcA at 2" ,0)
		endif
	endif

Debug.Trace("RWRD flag_npcs complete, determining flag_notags" ,0)
	if rw_flag_notags.getvalue() == 0								;using tags
		 anims = SexLab.getAnimationsByTags(2, "Sex")
		Debug.Trace("RWRD flag_notags set to 0" ,0)	
	endif

Debug.Trace("RWRD complete, startsex at " + SexLab.PlayerRef ,0)	

if rw_flag_npcs.getvalue() == 1
		Debug.Trace("RWRD startsex Default  NO",0)
		SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)
	elseif rw_flag_npcs.getvalue() == 2
		Debug.Trace("RWRD startsex Default NO",0)
	elseif rw_flag_npcs.getvalue() == 3
	elseif rw_flag_npcs.getvalue() == 4
	elseif rw_flag_npcs.getvalue() == 0
		Debug.Trace("RWRD startsex Default YES",0)
		;SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=akSpeaker)
		;SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=SexLab.PlayerRef)
	endif

rw_sven.setvalue(1)

;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

GlobalVariable Property rw_sven  Auto				;for RWRD relationship setting

SexLabFramework Property SexLab  Auto
GlobalVariable Property rw_flag_npcs Auto               ;for victim settings
GlobalVariable Property rw_flag_notags Auto             ;for turning off tags

Don't worry about the colors, they don't matter.

9. Exit these windows and go back into the second topic. Right click on the script name and edit source again.

Replace everything starting with 

with the new text. Don't replace anything above that.

10. Click file / save.

Assuming everything copied over correctly, and there are no other errors (wrong SL version, SKSE functions installed properly, etc), you should get a message at the bottom of the script window saying something similar to:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...

Compiling "RWRD_TIF__071770D3"...
Starting assembly of RWRD_TIF__071770D3
0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
Assembly succeeded

Compilation succeeded.

Step 10 is the most likely place for something to go wrong. You might need to download the newest SKSE and install it (not the installer, but just the archive) in order for this to work. There might even be something else you have to do... I honestly don't remember the whole setup. Fingers crossed.

11. You're not done yet. The properties are in there, but mostly they don't autofill right.

Back in the topic window, right click on the script name again and this time instead of hitting "edit source" hit "edit properties" instead.

12. Try pressing the [Auto Fill] button at the bottom of this new popup window. It might fill a couple of them. Hopefully it'll autofill 3/4.

Sexlab property will need to be manually filled - click on it, and hit the [Edit Value] button on the right. Pick object Sexlabquestframework (it should be the only option you can pick). The properties should end up looking something like this:

post-462261-0-60216600-1436158756_thumb.jpg

13. Now before you can exit and save, you'll need to go back into the first topic and delete the entire script so it's essentially empty. This can be done either by deleting everything in the "end" papyrus fragment, or by deleting from the ;begin line down in the source window.

14. Now it should be done. Exit the windows, save, and go in-game to test it out.

You're so kind. Thank you.

What's gonna be changed/updated/added on the new version btw?

Hey, no problem!

As for the next version, I got a suggestion a couple weeks ago to have werewolf followers have an option to transform into beast form before sex.

I had a lot of trouble figuring out transformation in general (couldn't get the vanilla script to function properly for me), but now the transformation is working fine, but I was having some issues with timing (i.e. transforming back into human form mid-coitus), and I'm having trouble making the werewolf gender fit the human gender... my beta testers have mentioned males transforming into female werewolves, and I'm also not sure that Aela is going to be female when she transforms either.

I could actually post it right now, but I'm not sure it'll work properly for the majority of users.

There's actually quite a lot on my to-do list, I'm just working slow. Knowing me, expect a dozen more updates before the mod is finished. 

v5 is going up. THIS IS NOT THE MOST STABLE OF VERSIONS!

Actually, it's completely fine, the only problems might arise after you have sex with Farkas, Vilkas, or Aela more than once.

This version just adds a werewolf transformation option to Farkas, Vilkas, and Aela (currently only on their second sex dialogue). Thanks to monkeycid for the suggestion. :)

I'm putting it up as a sort of public beta, because I anticipate a lot of problems with the new werewolf transformation options.

I'd like feedback if possible.

If you have any issues with the Companions transformation into werewolves, or other bugs that you can definitely tie down to this mod, please post and I'll try to figure out what's going on.

These should only happen to Farkas, Vilkas, and Aela, and not affect any other werewolf in the game. Also, this doesn't touch the companions questlines or anything like that. It's essentially the same as the previous version with just new dialogue added to those three NPCs. If anything is happening to werewolves in general, companions, or the companions quests, that's not this mod! (preemptive defense)

Mod lists or load orders are important, particularly noting if you use any mods that do anything with werewolves, what version of MNC/SLNC or other nude creature mods you're using.

Papyrus logs are also welcome.

Possible bugs (only affecting Farkas, Vilkas, Aela):

• Werewolves not matching the gender of their human forms (i.e. Aela is a male werewolf, Farkas/Vilkas are female werewolves).
  • Problems transforming back into human form.
  • Werewolves transforming back into human form before sex is over
  • Werewolves NOT transforming back into human form even after sex is over
  • Male werewolves with flaccid penises during sex

Also, updating from a previous version will reset any arousal settings you've made in the MCM. Sorry about that.

NOTE: If you want to test out transformation on a non-important NPC first, you can coc to the "coco_rwrd_test" cell and talk to the test_werewolf NPC. Tell him to "howl" at you and he will transform into a werewolf, start sex, and transform back.

v5a changes:

• Fixed an MCM bug that made a couple of settings a bit confusing to use. Now when you select the option to reset Arousal or RWRD states, you should get a message box popup. This confirms that the change is going through.
  • Added an MCM option to set all arousal settings to zero (I use this a lot for debugging and testing).
  • Added a female werewolf-transformation test NPC to coco_rwrd_test cell (so there are two now - one male and one female).
  • Expanded the test cell a bit (shouldn't feel so crowded now).
  • Fixed Torg going berserk and slaughtering everyone else in the test cell.
  • Fixed Friendly Kitty being hostile to Torg.

NOTE: Just ignore Torg. I'm trying to figure out why Helpme follower doesn't work. I changed her voice type, maybe that's the issue? I dunno...

were do I put this in the load order?

Anywhere, I guess. It doesn't actually edit anything much in the vanilla game, so it should be able to go just about anywhere you want.

I'd recommend letting LOOT sort your load order. LOOT puts this mod roundabout in the middle section, with all the mods that don't really fit at the beginning (mods that need to be overridden by other stuff) or the end (mods that shouldn't be overridden).

Anywhere, I guess. It doesn't actually edit anything much in the vanilla game, so it should be able to go just about anywhere you want.

I'd recommend letting LOOT sort your load order. LOOT puts this mod roundabout in the middle section, with all the mods that don't really fit at the beginning (mods that need to be overridden by other stuff) or the end (mods that shouldn't be overridden).

ok it's just that the mcm menu comes up but no dialogue options come up so I was wondering if it was a load order thing do I have to be in a certain location for the dialogue options to appear?

ok it's just that the mcm menu comes up but no dialogue options come up so I was wondering if it was a load order thing do I have to be in a certain location for the dialogue options to appear?

There are three possible causes that I can think of:

1:

That is an uncommon, but not unknown, problem.

It sometimes happens for me on other dialogue-based mods (like Sexlab Dialogues) too. But it's rare.

I've found that saving the game, exiting (to desktop, not to main menu), and re-entering, and loading the save seems to fix it, mod dialogue shows up. No idea what causes this, and it's intermittent, so it's very hard to track down.

2:

On the other hand, it could be the Arousal settings... both your and the NPC's arousal need to be below the setting on the Arousal page in the MCM.

Try setting everything to zero, the dialogue should pop up.

3:

You need to hire the follower first. If you (for example) just talk to Marcurio, the dialogue won't appear... hire him first. Same goes for all other followers. Hire the mercenaries, tell your housecarl to follow, etc.

Also, #2 (i.e. you have to have a hired, arousal-higher-than-setting, follower).

Hopefully one of those fixes it.

1:

It sometimes happens for me on other dialogue-based mods (like Sexlab Dialogues) too. But it's rare.

I've found that saving the game, exiting (to desktop, not to main menu), and re-entering, and loading the save seems to fix it, mod dialogue shows up. No idea what causes this, and it's intermittent, so it's very hard to track down.

2:

On the other hand, it could be the Arousal settings... both your and the NPC's arousal need to be below the setting on the Arousal page in the MCM.

3:

You need to hire the follower first. If you (for example) just talk to Marcurio, the dialogue won't appear... hire him first. Same goes for all other followers. Hire the mercenaries, tell your housecarl to follow, etc.

Also, #2 (i.e. you have to have a hired, arousal-higher-than-setting, follower).

what about followers that I've already hired? when I first installed this I had Lydia following me and I had jennessa hired would making them leave and then uninstalling the mod the reinstalling it and then re hireing them work? I have amazing follower tweaks installed as well

1:

2:

3:

what about followers that I've already hired? when I first installed this I had Lydia following me and I had jennessa hired would making them leave and then uninstalling the mod the reinstalling it and then re hireing them work? I have amazing follower tweaks installed as well

It should work fine with followers you've already hired when you install it. I don't know for certain, because I've never actually tried installing this mid-game before. But it shouldn't cause any problems.

But just to check, you could dismiss them and then rehire them.

As for Amazing Follower Tweaks, I've gotten mixed reports about all follower overhaul mods, that one included... sometimes they works for people, sometimes it doesn't.

I've gotten confirmed reports that EFF needs to be set to "classic" mode for this mod to work with it.

Anywhere, I guess. It doesn't actually edit anything much in the vanilla game, so it should be able to go just about anywhere you want.

ok it's just that the mcm menu comes up but no dialogue options come up so I was wondering if it was a load order thing do I have to be in a certain location for the dialogue options to appear?

1:

2:

On the other hand, it could be the Arousal settings... both your and the NPC's arousal need to be below the setting on the Arousal page in the MCM.

3:

You need to hire the follower first. If you (for example) just talk to Marcurio, the dialogue won't appear... hire him first. Same goes for all other followers. Hire the mercenaries, tell your housecarl to follow, etc.

It should work fine with followers you've already hired when you install it. I don't know for certain, because I've never actually tried installing this mid-game before. But it shouldn't cause any problems.

As for Amazing Follower Tweaks, I've gotten mixed reports about all follower overhaul mods, that one included... sometimes they works for people, sometimes it doesn't.

I've gotten confirmed reports that EFF needs to be set to "classic" mode for this mod to work with it.

EFF?

Anywhere, I guess. It doesn't actually edit anything much in the vanilla game, so it should be able to go just about anywhere you want.

ok it's just that the mcm menu comes up but no dialogue options come up so I was wondering if it was a load order thing do I have to be in a certain location for the dialogue options to appear?

1:

2:

On the other hand, it could be the Arousal settings... both your and the NPC's arousal need to be below the setting on the Arousal page in the MCM.

3:

You need to hire the follower first. If you (for example) just talk to Marcurio, the dialogue won't appear... hire him first. Same goes for all other followers. Hire the mercenaries, tell your housecarl to follow, etc.

EFF?

Extensible Follower Framework. Link.

[Nested Quotes]

Pardon me for not thoroughly searching the thread beforehand. Does the above case apply to any version of EFF with any version of RYF?

I've been using EFF v4.x with RYF v3a (have v4a installed recently, but haven't had the chance to test). Have never turned off the 'Wheel' interface (i.e. setting to 'Classic') but I'm pretty sure RYF works perfectly - although I've only tested on Jenassa.