DOA5LR MOD videos

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

MMD is underestimated.

It can be as powerful as SFM but a lot of people just think it's an useless Miku dance software.

Actually for this project I needed 2 months with some breaks.

The longest part was to make all the facials by moving bones one by one and configure all IK settings parented to the other model.

Not even to mention how many time I spent in the video montage for add sounds and extra effects..

More you spend time in little details and more you'll never finish it lol.

There are not so much SFM animators who are making movies with the software anyway, most of them are making loops, a loop can take me a hour comparated to this kind of project.

It's really take a lot of effort from you to make that wonderful video. I am still working on MMD import and make some progress so far. The biggest challenge for me is still IK and interpolation. For example I just can't make the MMD Gentleman dance looks the same as original MMD animation. By the way, do you know any good links to MMD motion download? 

I think interpolation from MMD can't be reproduced the same because the software have their own setting for interpolation combined to each bones configuration.

An interpolation made in Blender comaprated to MMD won't be the same, but can be close, maybe by manual adjustement.

I know Blender have a kind of auto-interpolation in case you are not good with that, it's even maybe a default setting.

For MMD motions, I usually look around Youtube to find some or Deviantart.

Ureshiiiiii creator is making interesting smooth animations if you are interested : https://ureshiiiiii.deviantart.com/

For sex motions it's hard to find something similar, it's more difficult to find a smooth sex motion, most of what I saw look robotic in my opinion but you can still take a look on Iwara (Ecchi side) sometimes people are sharing their motions with a link in the video description.

• 3 weeks later...