DOA5LR MOD videos

I am still not quite sure if the nude video is OK or not on Vimeo.

Haha, you tell me.

vimeo.com/user1883218

Wow, fabulous videos. I think Vimeo should be our ideal repository for this thread. I don't know why YouTube is so conservative to prohibit even my video with micro bikini costumes.

Wow, fabulous videos. I think Vimeo should be our ideal repository for this thread. I don't know why YouTube is so conservative to prohibit even my video with micro bikini costumes.

I don't think it's YouTube so much as moral busybodies who flag videos on YouTube.  It's not like their copyright system; they can't automatically detect that you're using footage of naked people (or, in your case, semi-naked).   They depend on the busybodies to do their work for them--in fact, their new "YouTube Heroes" campaign actually rewards people for doing so.  If no one flags it, YouTube leaves it alone.  In any case, it looks like we're better off using Vimeo for this sort of thing.

I love the lighting in these videos.  My game looks very different, are there special SweetFX settings used for these videos?

I think it's Post Processing from DOAHDM files mod. If you only want the lightning, download the  LITE version of the mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45864-doahdm-beach-paradise-20-120816-harry-palmer-osiri-drifter/