DOA5LR Screenshots

Is that OK if I create a baby body type for Marie?

When I imported Mithra I was wondering if it's okay to make a nude version of this girl and I asked moderator about that, simple answer about underage-petite-teen girls is "if it look like then this is" whatever the age of the girl.

At least in doa we can't make a very small size so it will never look like an underage girl about the size.

Small breast and shaved pussy doesn't mean she is underage neither.

When I imported Mithra I was wondering if it's okay to make a nude version of this girl and I asked moderator about that, simple answer about underage-petite-teen girls is "if it look like then this is" whatever the age of the girl.

At least in doa we can't make a very small size so it will never look like an underage girl about the size.

Thanks for your advise, I will try to make one. 

This is a taboo, if the future have a problems, it is easy to be linked together.

I made a little modification for nipple. :P

post-1409087-0-22973500-1493583440_thumb.pngpost-1409087-0-00152000-1493583446_thumb.pngpost-1409087-0-95446900-1493583451_thumb.pngpost-1409087-0-50042600-1493583457_thumb.pngpost-1409087-0-20096900-1493583463_thumb.png

post-1409087-0-04853200-1493583469_thumb.pngpost-1409087-0-64236500-1493583474_thumb.pngpost-1409087-0-12661200-1493583480_thumb.pngpost-1409087-0-22478300-1493583486_thumb.pngpost-1409087-0-70839000-1493583491_thumb.png

Mod by holdenmcclure

www.loverslab.com/topic/45864-doahdm-beach-paradise-44-beta-21917-harry-palmer-osiri-drifter/

for marie rose with original body, nude is bad, she 's too young; but not with HLOD body :she's become more adult. A nude body for a baby is horrible ; we are not pedophil. :@; i think  you want create baby body  for funny with outfits of course, for laughing.

I need find diaper and pacifier meshes for baby Marie.

Come on, because Dogcookie want to add diaper and pacifier on Marie Rose it's forbidden and unhealthy?

We are all free to do what please us, everyone have differents taste or want to try new things, have some fun or whatever.

Guest GuachaLover23

Come on, because Dogcookie want to add diaper and pacifier on Marie Rose it's forbidden and unhealthy?

We are all free to do what please us, everyone have differents taste or want to try new things, have some fun or whatever.

i am sorry but i not into see this, Maria is already enough to see, add diaper and Pacifier, will cross the line with me, i am sorry. I can not support stuff like this

Sure, I understand that some people are not into that, it's why I say everyone have their own taste and ect.

But really, it's not a reason to say to someone to stop to do it I don't agree.

You are making futanari and bbw, what about people who don't like this kind of stuff then? You'll stop to make them because someone don't like to see that? No I don't think.

I'm also one who make very weird stuff, I've made a baby Augus too, even if it's not a girl it's kind of strange for a lot of person it don't mean that I'll fap on that neither.

Guest GuachaLover23

Sure, I understand that some people are not into that, it's why I say everyone have their own taste and ect.

But really, it's not a reason to say to someone to stop to do it I don't agree.

You are making futanari and bbw, what about people who don't like this kind of stuff then? You'll stop to make them because someone don't like to see that? No I don't think.

I'm also one who make very weird stuff, I've made a baby Augus too, even if it's not a girl it's kind of strange for a lot of person it don't mean that I'll fap on that neither.

LGMod i not here to fight or flood the Topic with this, i just saying that make Marie out with what she is suppose to be , is too much for me, i not into see it and it is final, I like Cookie mod, but this is something i can not support, I am Out