DOA5LR Screenshots

Its funny you guys are mentioning bbb now, as he is the person who solved the body issues I was having with Blender - so thanks again for fixing that, bbb :)

Here is a princess outfit I put together for Helena. This is how I always wanted to see her. Naked and regal. lol.

The stockings, shoes and gloves are from her white silk dress outfit. The earrings, tiara and necklace I made myself.

I went with a blue color theme, because I always think of Cinderella when I think of princesses. Helenas new hairstyle does make me think of the Elsa from Frozen though.

Initially, I made her stockings blue, but then decided they looked much better as they were in white. It was too much blue otherwise.

I also included some dds texture files for the body, face and hair bow/ribbon, in case any umod users want their Helena to look like my screenshots do.

jJjjYbTZNtmP3.jpg

j3riaR8zZYNJI.jpg

jjv9Hnxrg7mNB.jpg

jeD0gHYKi7Htt.jpg

jbtZpzrM6CEl64.jpg

jbqMXdhjCZS5qf.jpg

CyricHelenaPrincess.rar

Its funny you guys are mentioning bbb now, as he is the person who solved the body issues I was having with Blender - so thanks again for fixing that, bbb :)

Here is a princess outfit I put together for Helena. This is how I always wanted to see her. Naked and regal. lol.

The stockings, shoes and gloves are from her white silk dress outfit. The earrings, tiara and necklace I made myself.

I went with a blue color theme, because I always think of Cinderella when I think of princesses. Helenas new hairstyle does make me think of the Elsa from Frozen though.

Initially, I made her stockings blue, but then decided they looked much better as they were in white. It was too much blue otherwise.

I also included some dds texture files for the body, face and hair bow/ribbon, in case any umod users want their Helena to look like my screenshots do.

jJjjYbTZNtmP3.jpg

j3riaR8zZYNJI.jpg

jjv9Hnxrg7mNB.jpg

jeD0gHYKi7Htt.jpg

jbtZpzrM6CEl64.jpg

jbqMXdhjCZS5qf.jpg

Yeh, bbb is a great modder, he made some nice mod and gave a lot of help with great tutorial.

I like your princess Helena :)

@DOA5LSR

I think that guy you mentioned is not the mod's author, because I happen to know the modder himself and he usually post his WIP and also download link in certain forum only. You can see it on here.

Oh, Then this is bbb the author of import ?

Yes, he make that costume port himself. And if you don't know, he also make the Kasumi Ragnarok Ace Odyssey costume (console exclusive free DLC) port too, here is the link.

@DOA5LSR

I think that guy you mentioned is not the mod's author, because I happen to know the modder himself and he usually post his WIP and also download link in certain forum only. You can see it on here.

Oh, Then this is bbb the author of import ?

Yes, he make that costume port himself. And if you don't know, he also make the Kasumi Ragnarok Ace Odyssey costume (console exclusive free DLC) port too, here is the link.

Awesome, thank you for the link.

Thanks guys. I am glad you like my version of Princess Helena.

wow there are many good helena mods out there, but that one claims the top position in my eyes.

Very big thank you for sharing this.

I wonder what you could do with Christie ;)

Christie is a character I have liked using/fighting with in the past. I will try to make something for her in the next few weeks. Eventually, I'd like every girl to have at least one naked "outfit" (except Sarah, Alpha and maybe Marie Rose).

Thanks guys. I am glad you like my version of Princess Helena.

wow there are many good helena mods out there, but that one claims the top position in my eyes.

Very big thank you for sharing this.

I wonder what you could do with Christie ;)

Christie is a character I have liked using/fighting with in the past. I will try to make something for her in the next few weeks. Eventually, I'd like every girl to have at least one naked "outfit" (except Sarah, Alpha and maybe Marie Rose).

hui, then i will be patiently waiting, anticipating what great things are about to come :)

im happy to hear, thta you are a Christie fan as well. Sadly she is not recieving that much attention by most people / modders. Seems the Bad women are not as popular as the cute little girls of the series.

[EDIT] I tested the edited bikini from holdenmcclure today and changed textures, great job holdenmcclure this is a sexy one :)

50065912471.jpg

3311401247.jpg

To Formenost : About Christie yeh, there are not a lot mod for her, me I rarely mod her because I have problem with swap (hard compability with other model) but I would liked to see more :)
As for Momiji, Pai, Sarah.. The most modded characters are Kasumi, Ayane and Marie Rose I guess.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to be asking, but plenty of the screenshots posted here seem to come from some kind of pose/photo mode.

Is there such mode in the game? All I really know about is using the camera during fights.

If you go to the "Movies" section, you can view any winning or losing animations that you have done in game, and use the same pause and take pictures feature as the fight replays or spectator mode.

I tried to swap a male hair on female character this time and it look great ! :D

Leifang with Brad Wong hair + make up and recolored dress in 9 differents colors.

Also added 8 differents hairs.

2vkz5z7.jpg

Nb : I tried to make the dress shorter but impossible to do it :(
I used Alpha channel in Gimp and chosen black colors for make it invisible but it didn't cut the dress, tried transparent with grey color and same result, nothing.
If someone can make this dress shorter I would like it or even remove the entire dress (but not pantie / stockings / gloves) :)

I dont care about the new swimsuit DLC (or any costume DLC, now that we have nude stuff etc), but missing out on another cool looking stage really sucks.

yeah, sucks for pc users...that's KT/TN for you! hopefully someone will port it to pc soon. I bet the announced DOAX3 will be only for consoles :(

Which does sucks for pc users for stages and now DOAX3.  I really wish pc version have breast motion like on sony consoles, we could really take advantage of that, but nope.   I'm still plan on download the new swimsuits on PS4 today to see how they look.

DOAX3 would be glorious on pc, but I guess PS4 is fair enough for me.  TN didn't like us doing the nude modding and stuff.  Went on the same mistake like last time.

Guest GuachaLover23

HOLY SHIT!!!! it an dream come true Big Knocker for Kasumi and Leifang are here hahahahahaha

post-787844-0-30319400-1439350913_thumb.pngpost-787844-0-12821900-1439350935_thumb.pngpost-787844-0-34206600-1439350948_thumb.pngpost-787844-0-13697600-1439350961_thumb.pngpost-787844-0-15815300-1439350974_thumb.pngpost-787844-0-12440300-1439350985_thumb.pngpost-787844-0-59864900-1439350995_thumb.pngpost-787844-0-73913600-1439351005_thumb.pngpost-787844-0-29755100-1439351019_thumb.pngpost-787844-0-13056300-1439351028_thumb.png

this is not my work, This TimmyC work, all i am doing is display my 2 favorite characer with big Knocker, so credit to him for the good work XD

My version is 1.02, and I put the dinput8.dll from the 1.02 folder into the doa5lr folder

Here's what I did:

1) I extracted some tmc/tmcl files by using the program DOA5LR Archivarius - V1.8, as well as the ---C & --P files (what's the --P file for?), ie. HELENA_DLCU_035.TMC/TMCL/---C/--P and HELENA_DLCU_038.TMC/TMCL/---C/--P 

2) next I click start.exe in the Ink-reshuffle folder (I have both v-1.7 and v-3) and the program opens up, the C\Windows\System32\cmd.exe also appears in the background

3) I then click "select" and choose "game.exe"

4) I selected Helena COS001 (I assume that's her default blue costume?) and try to replace it with DLCU_035 files, but like I said from my previous post, the program quits on me every time I click "swap."  And of course nothing changes when I open up the game.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

You need to replace these 3 files, .---C/.TMC/.TMCL with the same one that modded or not.

You should ask on this site(link below) why lnk_reshuffle keep quitting on you cause I have no idea.

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/

Are the files in your doa5lr folder the same as mine?

The size of my:
game.exe -- 14,648kb
3DMGAME -- 3 kb
steam_api.dll -- 782kb

No, I'm using 3DM 1.02A.

game 14.655kb 

3DMGAME 3kb  (I modded the DLC)

steam_api 372kb

Still can't get it to work, ink-reshuffle quits on me everytime I select game.exe.  Can you please be kind enough to post a screenshot of the files (with file size shown) in your DoA5LR main folder?  I'll try to match every file that you have on mine and hopefully that should get it to work.

BTW, I have two files ali213.bin and ALI213.ini in my main DoA5LR main directory, it seems like if I take those files off the DLC won't shown up ingame, but I also have 3DMGAME.ini and steam_api.ini in the folder, are all three of those .ini files necessary or can I get rid of some?

Here is a Naked Waitress Tina costume I made. I swear, if I had millions of dollars I would have girls like this working in my mansion :) Its a simple outfit, but one I wanted ever since I saw the bow ties in this game.

The shoes (re-colored) and stockings are from Rachel, the bow tie is from Rig and the cuffs from Milas Bavarian waitress outfit. The simple earrings I made myself.

jbvNk60wH0vNI3.jpg

ji7G9Uvlyd9h6.jpg

juYg9osvoEd2W.jpg

jbdhtgh7VWs94b.jpg

itrHLfiw1QHjp.jpg

jqR6Y3mR0AMLT.jpg

CyricTinaWaitress.rar