DOA5LR Screenshots

I said man... and decided to get it a try and watched the story. was easy =)

how do you do this?

I'm trying to mod the story mode using the lnk_reshuffle tool on the game.exe, but everytime after I clicked "swap" on the program for any of the tmc/tmcl file the program automatically quits, and then when I enter the game nothing changes, anyone knows what I'm doing wrong?

Well did you use 3DM crack 1.02 or 1.02A? And put either the dinput8.dll from 1.02 or 1.02A folder in lnk_reshuffle-v3.rar into doa5lr directory?

Should run and easy to mod story after that if you know what to do.

how do you do this?

I'm trying to mod the story mode using the lnk_reshuffle tool on the game.exe, but everytime after I clicked "swap" on the program for any of the tmc/tmcl file the program automatically quits, and then when I enter the game nothing changes, anyone knows what I'm doing wrong?

Well did you use 3DM crack 1.02 or 1.02A? And put either the dinput8.dll from 1.02 or 1.02A folder in lnk_reshuffle-v3.rar into doa5lr directory?

I put the 1.02A dinput8.dll into the doa5lr directory and the lnk_reshuffle program still quits on me everytime I click swap.  Am I using the right game.exe or 3DM crack??  I got the crack from the "3DMGAME-Dead.or.Alive.5.Last.Round.Update.1%28v1.02A%29.and.Crack-3DM" file.  I got two steam_api.dll, one is only 372kb that one doesn't work with the game so I'm currently using the 782kb one.

how do you do this?

I put the 1.02A dinput8.dll into the doa5lr directory and the lnk_reshuffle program still quits on me everytime I click swap.  Am I using the right game.exe or 3DM crack??  I got the crack from the "3DMGAME-Dead.or.Alive.5.Last.Round.Update.1%28v1.02A%29.and.Crack-3DM" file.  I got two steam_api.dll, one is only 372kb that one doesn't work with the game so I'm currently using the 782kb one.

Do this:

1.Run Ink_Reshufle and click "select", then find the game´s folder and select the "game.exe".
2.Select the character and select costume number you want to swap. (KASUMI_COS_001 = C3 and KASUMI_COS_002 = C1)
3.Click the file(.---C/.TMC/.TMCL) and press the button swap, find your .---C/.TMC/.TMCL mod and replace them(3) to game.

Check what version you are using by starting up DOA5LR and at the big DOA5LR logo, I cant tell what version you are using.

OK back for more screenshots. 

post-4656-0-35664900-1437744162_thumb.jpg

post-4656-0-91020400-1437744171_thumb.jpg

post-4656-0-68546700-1437744179_thumb.jpg

how do you do this?

Do this:

1.Run Ink_Reshufle and click "select", then find the game´s folder and select the "game.exe".
2.Select the character and select costume number you want to swap. (KASUMI_COS_001 = C3 and KASUMI_COS_002 = C1)
3.Click the file(.---C/.TMC/.TMCL) and press the button swap, find your .---C/.TMC/.TMCL mod and replace them(3) to game.

Check what version you are using by starting up DOA5LR and at the big DOA5LR logo, I cant tell what version you are using.

OK back for more screenshots. 

My version is 1.02, and I put the dinput8.dll from the 1.02 folder into the doa5lr folder

Here's what I did:

1) I extracted some tmc/tmcl files by using the program DOA5LR Archivarius - V1.8, as well as the ---C & --P files (what's the --P file for?), ie. HELENA_DLCU_035.TMC/TMCL/---C/--P and HELENA_DLCU_038.TMC/TMCL/---C/--P 

2) next I click start.exe in the Ink-reshuffle folder (I have both v-1.7 and v-3) and the program opens up, the C\Windows\System32\cmd.exe also appears in the background

3) I then click "select" and choose "game.exe"

4) I selected Helena COS001 (I assume that's her default blue costume?) and try to replace it with DLCU_035 files, but like I said from my previous post, the program quits on me every time I click "swap."  And of course nothing changes when I open up the game.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Warcrime Marie

WZBn2T7.jpg

This is cool. Did you make it? If so, did you have to edit Baymans outfit in 3ds or something to get it to fit, or did it automatically configure itself to look like that based on Marie Roses skeleton/frame size?

I ask because so far I have only traded items of clothing with similarly sized characters. I will attempt to do stuff like putting Bass' viking helmet on Tina or even Marie Rose (it would look great with her pigtails I think), but I assume the helmet would float above Marie Roses head by default, due to the height difference between her and Bass.

Because this is the pic thread, here is a nice ass-shot of Lisa and a Tina mod I want to upload soon...

j09SX9d044Haf.jpg

jC85MYSgvpuAl.jpg

did you have to edit Baymans outfit in 3ds or something to get it to fit, or did it automatically configure itself to look like that based on Marie Roses skeleton/frame size?

I had to adjust the model. You can still see holes that I didn't bother fixing in the first screenshot, around the knee. Also, it's not Bayman, it's some random mob model from the Hot Zone stage.

kp7eqmZ.jpg

did you have to edit Baymans outfit in 3ds or something to get it to fit, or did it automatically configure itself to look like that based on Marie Roses skeleton/frame size?

I had to adjust the model. You can still see holes that I didn't bother fixing in the first screenshot, around the knee. Also, it's not Bayman, it's some random mob model from the Hot Zone stage.

kp7eqmZ.jpg

I didnt think the background guys had that much detail in their outfits. Its nice to see them get some attention. lol. That helmet looks particularly cool. I remember Bayman wore that in story mode. Team Ninja should have allowed us to use it in game.

What 3d program did you use to edit the model, and how did you import and export the tmc file?

What 3d program did you use to edit the model, and how did you import and export the tmc file?

My own scripts for blender.

Would you consider sharing them with the forum, or just me? I know some people like to keep their stuff private, so its cool if you wanna do that too. No pressure :)

It has been a few years since I last used Blender (2.49b IIRC). I made some basic stuff for Skyrim, but then I lost motivation when I got bored of the game. Most people complain about the quality of the combat, but I think its biggest problem was the frequency. A 10 day respawn rate was waaay to long to wait around for enemies to kill.

35119-1-1366629741.jpg

My version is 1.02, and I put the dinput8.dll from the 1.02 folder into the doa5lr folder

Here's what I did:

1) I extracted some tmc/tmcl files by using the program DOA5LR Archivarius - V1.8, as well as the ---C & --P files (what's the --P file for?), ie. HELENA_DLCU_035.TMC/TMCL/---C/--P and HELENA_DLCU_038.TMC/TMCL/---C/--P 

2) next I click start.exe in the Ink-reshuffle folder (I have both v-1.7 and v-3) and the program opens up, the C\Windows\System32\cmd.exe also appears in the background

4) I selected Helena COS001 (I assume that's her default blue costume?) and try to replace it with DLCU_035 files, but like I said from my previous post, the program quits on me every time I click "swap."  And of course nothing changes when I open up the game.

You need to replace these 3 files, .---C/.TMC/.TMCL with the same one that modded or not.

You should ask on this site(link below) why lnk_reshuffle keep quitting on you cause I have no idea.

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/

Khangel CAN YOU UPLOAD VIDEO DOA5LR NUDE MOD STORY  :shy:

Well I dont have Fraps registered on this PC.  My other PC has Fraps registered but I dont feel like updating that PC and switching graphics card cause it gonna take like 5 hours plus. =(

Got kind of annoyed over the lack of good swimwear options for Honoka, so I decided to take a break from "accessory" mods and try my hand at some more conventional stuff.

1eq63r.jpg

23ky6c.jpg

9fv2wg.jpg

I really hate green, so maybe I should work on learning how to texture stuff too.

Got kind of annoyed over the lack of good swimwear options for Honoka, so I decided to take a break from "accessory" mods and try my hand at some more conventional stuff.

1eq63r.jpg

23ky6c.jpg

9fv2wg.jpg

I really hate green, so maybe I should work on learning how to texture stuff too.

Please share this mod when it's done. Also may I ask what SweetFX preset you use in the screenshots above?

Here's what I did:

You need to replace these 3 files, .---C/.TMC/.TMCL with the same one that modded or not.

You should ask on this site(link below) why lnk_reshuffle keep quitting on you cause I have no idea.

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/

Are the files in your doa5lr folder the same as mine?

The size of my:
game.exe -- 14,648kb
3DMGAME -- 3 kb
steam_api.dll -- 782kb

Please share this mod when it's done. Also may I ask what SweetFX preset you use in the screenshots above?

I'll see what I can do... There're a lot of weird issues to consider before I can go about posting my mods on the forums (I don't own the base body, for example, which itself is still a WIP project the original creator is still working on).

The sweetfx preset comes courtesy of WardSentinel.