DOA5LR Screenshots

I said man... and decided to get it a try and watched the story. was easy =)

how do you do this?

I'm trying to mod the story mode using the lnk_reshuffle tool on the game.exe, but everytime after I clicked "swap" on the program for any of the tmc/tmcl file the program automatically quits, and then when I enter the game nothing changes, anyone knows what I'm doing wrong?

These overalls mods I have been making seem to be a bit heavy for most people.  Wearing these would probably hurt quite a bit, and the ladies are basically asking for accidents to happen.

Worry not! 

Even if it becomes undone, Marie is still perfectly fine!  Thanks to the laws of DOA physics.

post-781013-0-37087300-1437604350_thumb.jpg

These ladies are practically indestructible.

Thanks to SaafRats for making such nice enhancement to this outfit.

These overalls mods I have been making seem to be a bit heavy for most people.  Wearing these would probably hurt quite a bit, and the ladies are basically asking for accidents to happen.

Worry not! 

Even if it becomes undone, Marie is still perfectly fine!  Thanks to the laws of DOA physics.

attachicon.gifMarie_new_overalls_test_unhooked_01.jpg

Timmyc always teasing us. And for some reason I don't feel displeased. :D

I'm curious about this "outfit", can you share a short video in action too (or a gif) please?

Ps.

Do you speak chinese/mandarim, or uses which translator (because your posts in 3DM)?

Also... THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!     

I'm curious about this "outfit", can you share a short video in action too (or a gif) please?

Ps.

Do you speak chinese/mandarim, or uses which translator (because your posts in 3DM)?

I do share some of my mods as you probably have seen on that other board. If you have trouble downloading them feel free to shoot me a PM.

Some of these other mods are just made for fun as part of my research and test for my own tools and are not polished enough to be considered publishable.

Here are some of the videos (updated to 1080p and added some fixes to movement of Marie's large button)

Added a new outfit for Kokoro. There are still a few more left with overalls for me to play with. This time I tried something different, but it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped.

post-781013-0-21120200-1437613661_thumb.jpg

modified Marie outfit a bit

post-781013-0-44160500-1437620019_thumb.jpg

Marie

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/e8b8q5zh0hrhm9h/Marie_hooked_video_%282%29.mp4

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/b02fophuu19wcdf/Marie_hooked_video_%283%29.mp4

Marie v2

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/pqska97ctc2z52g/Marie_hooked_test%285%29.mp4

Kokoro

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/45fn685d4720g0o/Kokoro_hooked_video_%281%29.mp4

Marie gym pants down - this one requires massive changes and there are some issues in regards to movement

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/335cdoj3xf3dcdb/Marie_Gym_video_%281%29.mp4

Had to turn on OMG for Marie otherwise there's very little movement lol

Christie nude mod is out if you know where to look. ;)

Made some of my own mods based on it. Thanks to whoever made it!

where ?

I wish that whoever made it would share it on this board. Because I'm not even sure I have the "rights" to share my mods if the base hasn't been released on here. But it was on a public board that I found it, so I'm gonna wait a while (not too long) and if nobody says anything, I'll post my mods. That is, unless I'm told specifically not to. But I hope I can share them. Then, even if you don't like my mods, you should be able to at least extract the base from them. Well, except for the sarong one where I took off her nipples. :D

Worry not! 

attachicon.gifMarie_new_overalls_test_unhooked_01.jpg

post-790447-0-55950500-1437627086_thumb.jpg

post-790447-0-03172400-1437627092_thumb.jpg

post-790447-0-88786000-1437642083_thumb.jpg

damn, this is so wrong D:

where ?

I wish that whoever made it would share it on this board. Because I'm not even sure I have the "rights" to share my mods if the base hasn't been released on here. But it was on a public board that I found it, so I'm gonna wait a while (not too long) and if nobody says anything, I'll post my mods. That is, unless I'm told specifically not to. But I hope I can share them. Then, even if you don't like my mods, you should be able to at least extract the base from them. Well, except for the sarong one where I took off her nipples. :D

just give link down plz

where ?

just give link down plz

or the site's main url, so people can search for it :P

oh very nice lisa mod, is it possible to release the files?

Thanks. I will release it once I have solved one small problem. When I put holdens nude normal map in the texture tool, I get this prob in game....

j4l6Tgnap2MYk.jpg

Lisa turns into a black and white cookie. Right now, I am just using the default body normal (which is ok), but I really like and wanna get holdens to work.

This case, It has two data included in this normal map.

Regular normal map. One more thing is wet data.

Maybe lost wet data.

(I used google translation)

Ps.

I do share some of my mods as you probably have seen on that other board. If you have trouble downloading them feel free to shoot me a PM.

Some of these other mods are just made for fun as part of my research and test for my own tools and are not polished enough to be considered publishable.

Here are some of the videos (updated to 1080p and added some fixes to movement of Marie's large button)

Added a new outfit for Kokoro. There are still a few more left with overalls for me to play with. This time I tried something different, but it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped.

attachicon.gifKokoro_new_overalls_01.jpg

modified Marie outfit a bit

attachicon.gifMarie_new_overalls_test_unhooked_02.jpg

Marie

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/e8b8q5zh0hrhm9h/Marie_hooked_video_%282%29.mp4

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/b02fophuu19wcdf/Marie_hooked_video_%283%29.mp4

Marie v2

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/pqska97ctc2z52g/Marie_hooked_test%285%29.mp4

Kokoro

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/45fn685d4720g0o/Kokoro_hooked_video_%281%29.mp4

Marie gym pants down - this one requires massive changes and there are some issues in regards to movement

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/335cdoj3xf3dcdb/Marie_Gym_video_%281%29.mp4

Had to turn on OMG for Marie otherwise there's very little movement lol

Again, thank you Timmyc!!!

Yes, I could find and download some of your works there.

Also, I understand and will never ask you to share the other ones. Just seeing them is enough for me.

It's just that I was curious about how the "malfunctioned" part of the outfit was moving. :P

And by your posts in 3DM, given the long descriptions, you sounds like a genuine chinese!!!

Yes, I could find and download some of your works there.

Also, I understand and will never ask you to share the other ones. Just seeing them is enough for me.

It's just that I was curious about how the "malfunctioned" part of the outfit was moving. :P

And by your posts in 3DM, given the long descriptions, you sounds like a genuine chinese!!!

I am in fact a robot plotting a scheme for world domination, but I am currently distracted by all the boobies in DOA5

I put the wardrobe malfunction ones on hold since I have only been able to find a few suitable ones to mod so far.  Most of my stuff is experimental and rarely finished products, lol. 

Yes, I could find and download some of your works there.

Also, I understand and will never ask you to share the other ones. Just seeing them is enough for me.

It's just that I was curious about how the "malfunctioned" part of the outfit was moving. :P

And by your posts in 3DM, given the long descriptions, you sounds like a genuine chinese!!!

I am in fact a robot plotting a scheme for world domination, but I am currently distracted by all the boobies in DOA5

I put the wardrobe malfunction ones on hold since I have only been able to find a few suitable ones to mod so far. Most of my stuff is experimental and rarely finished products, lol.

But it's still better than what 99% of us can do. :P

Ok. I finally got that normal map issue fixed (thanks bbbmods and tantrave). Then I had a problem with Lisas collar shadow glitching out, but I managed to sort that too - after much swearing. Here is the tmc for those interested in nude boots Lisa.

attachicon.gifCyricLisaNudeBoots.rar

jbh2Q7zb6F7l30.jpg

She is beautiful, the best Lisa mod I saw until now. Great work !