missing head on diablo elves

SaLoa

saw link trying to figure this out; I'm really new to this stuff >: never done this kind of modding before so I appreciate the help

I dont know what a load order is and I cant figure out how the BOSS works

When you run BOSS it will sort your load order but it will only sort what is in it's master list the ones that it doesn't sort you have to manually move. Load order is the order your .esm//esp's are in whatever mod manager you are using. 

Read fejeena yellow link in their signature it has a ton of info for load order and a lot of other helpful info.

This new member, much like another recently, needs to go back to the beginning and just read and learn. They too skipped right over the rudimentary information and knowledge and tried to jump into the deep end with cement swimmies on.  :P

Until they do that we cannot help them much, if at all.

Also, and for future posts it would be better to find an existing thread on the topic and post there, instead of starting a new one. That way (hopefully) other new members will benefit from your questions, many of which have been answered before.  ;)

Archived