[DOA5LF] Dead Or Alive 5 Last Fap

follardo

It seems the same problem happens with Tina shorts in Alternative Story Mode. Some objects using transparencies are 100% transparent for some users. What is your version of DOA5LR and your video card brand?

Try this. I removed the transparency properties of hands.

attachicon.gifMomiji.rar

I am using version 1.02A and AMD Radeon HD7850 hopefully there will be a fix for this issue one day.

I'm really getting worried about you now follardo, it doesn't look like you've slept since the game came out. That can't be good for you lol, but your sacrifice is appreciated! Great work as always!

I've caught the hang. Now it takes me little time for each costume. :cool:

..and I'm worried about your F5 key, you are always the first to download and thanks my mods. :lol:

It seems the same problem happens with Tina shorts in Alternative Story Mode. Some objects using transparencies are 100% transparent for some users. What is your version of DOA5LR and your video card brand?

Try this. I removed the transparency properties of hands.

attachicon.gifMomiji.rar

I am using version 1.02A and AMD Radeon HD7850 hopefully there will be a fix for this issue one day.

HA!  It took ATI like 3 years before they supported OpenGL.

Archived