[DOA5LF] Dead Or Alive 5 Last Fap

follardo

Helena DLCU010 by Follardo

attachicon.gifSin título.jpgattachicon.gifSin título2.jpg

attachicon.gifHelena DLCU010 by Follardo.rar

Slot26

More Screenshots

If you play DOA5LR with one hand it will be considered fap.

Feedback, when you choose an alternate hair style, C type, she becomes naked, flat nipples and two straps hang on her back.

Feedback, when you choose an alternate hair style, C type, she becomes naked, flat nipples and two straps hang on her back.

With C hairstyle should look like this. If not, I uploaded wrong DLC.

post-26120-0-26956400-1436621772_thumb.jpg

In vanilla, the beach wrap also disappears with C and D hairstyle.

Feedback is always welcome.

With C hairstyle should look like this. If not, I uploaded wrong DLC.

attachicon.gifSin título.jpg

In vanilla, the beach wrap also disappears with C and D hairstyle.

Feedback is always welcome.

The cloth cover doesn't appear in my version. That's why it's weird that there are two cloth straps on her back while front breasts are exposed.

The cloth cover doesn't appear in my version. That's why it's weird that there are two cloth straps on her back while front breasts are exposed.

I've downloaded and installed. In my game appears like the image. But does not matter. The mod it's how appears with hairstyle A and B. I put C as a test.

Kasumi's and Ayane's bikini are not transparent in the DLC. Transparent and Opps are just a test. If the result seems me good, perhaps I'll release it. But needs more work.

You should learn to do DLC. From now, I only will upload TMC files. It's impossible not to repeat slots. Each must organize.

I use a excel:

post-26120-0-04506400-1436880272_thumb.jpg

More Ayane test

post-26120-0-82052100-1436878988_thumb.jpgpost-26120-0-28974300-1436879002_thumb.jpg

actually i dont see the problem, i always throw everything in the dlc folder. If two mods collide i write down a notice with the dlc number and simply edit the .ini file depending on what dlc i want to use. Its just one command line to edit so takes like 5 seconds.

I really like your dlcs (especially the ones you did with Rachel). Can you post a link to a tool which i can ue to make dlc from your upcomming tmc files? I actually read about it before here on LL but i didnt found a link to a tool or a manual about it.

thx in advance

I saw them too on that japanese board, it's magic!

I hear a lot of people talking about a "japanese board" when talking about DOA5LR mods. IIRC directly linking to other forums is not allowed (or was it another forum where this rule was in place, I forget), but what search terms would one search in Google to get to this Japanese board? I tried "doa5lr mod japanese forum" and I had no luck...

I saw them too on that japanese board, it's magic!

I hear a lot of people talking about a "japanese board" when talking about DOA5LR mods. IIRC directly linking to other forums is not allowed (or was it another forum where this rule was in place, I forget), but what search terms would one search in Google to get to this Japanese board? I tried "doa5lr mod japanese forum" and I had no luck...

because it's on japanese language, so you should search using japanese not english words.

well thats the point we cant read japanese signs ( and they have like 20k or something of it)

So i actually wonder if japanes people havent heard of english being the major language on the internet.

Mandarim have more than 20K.

Haven't you heard about the phrase "For sale and use only in Japan" (especially in games)?

It's +/- about the same reason, maybe.

Archived