TamagoPlayerHud +Icons

This is a modification(Replacer) of maou's Tamago HUD (Base was v1.1).
http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=330

Tamago Player HUD v1.1 - Kilana Modified
----------------------------------------
This expands Maou's original TamagoPlayerHUD to show visual icons for each fertility state. Green indicates safe day, yellow risky, pink for baby making. Pregnancy states have their own icons as well.
An active contraception effect will show a blue shield icon
Having semen will show a spinning sperm icon

Screenshots:

post-9926-13597873778186_thumb.jpg post-9926-13597873778632_thumb.jpg post-9926-13597873778958_thumb.jpg
post-9926-13597873781248_thumb.gif

1. Beta000 posted a critical fix a few years back, please replace my esp with this one. Sorry for not updating this a long time ago.  (Edit: June 29, 2016)

More out of from a lack of anything to do than anything else, I've fairly sure I solved the major obse save bloat this mod creates. A clean save is needed for the changes I made to work. Constructing the texture path every time the hud is updated is a bad idea.

Here is the fixed file attachicon.gifTamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp

2. Neliahawk posted a modified version with X-ray/cross section images and support for additional womb states added in later versions of Tamago. I don't know if this includes the save bloat fix.  (Edit: June 29, 2016)

UPDATE!!!

(no idea if i should make a new topic for this or just throw it in here... well i throw it in here for now as it requires the base mod... and so people can test it out)

got an idea while playing some random japanese hentai game called "violated heroine" (VH)...

in that game there is a diary page that has a gfx picture of the womb and sperm in it and pregnancy.

and i thought it might be interesting to add that screen to oblivions tamagohud... so ... well i just grabbed the gfx files out of VH, changed them a bit and tried to get it showing in oblivion... (so credits to the VH devs for the gfx files !)

and here it is:

Oblivion tamago hud extended v1.0

("extended" seems to be a common addon to stuff here in the lovers area and this "expands" on the base version... but "EX-ray" might would work too as its a x ray view... and i marked most i changed in the .esp with "ex" too.)

some screenshots:

q2w4.png
eiko.png

that is how it looks... i kept the "normal" tamago hud icons and just displayed the new gfx under it.

well not that a big of a update... but at least something new.

Bugfixes:

-added state 40 (time lag?), 150 (childbirth?) and 151 (misscarriage?) too the .esp  so it will notice them too. (shows luteral phase as text, didnt bother to name them with visible text, as i mainly wanted to get the gfx display to work and not to mess around with how the text displays. but would be relatively easy to set names and new variables for them...)

(i think these states were the most seen "bug" of this... dont know if there were any others... think another would be problems with pluggy versions, but that is a pluggy version/installation issue.)

New:

-graphical display of the womb.

-display if there is an ovum.

-display of how much sperm is in the womb (16 different amounts). (regulated by "EXSpermMulti" variable in the .ini, or ingame over console with "set a3tph.EXSpermMulti to 1" (or 2 or 3...etc))

-new "EXSpermMulti" setting in the .ini to control when the sperm gfx changes. by default it is "1" so it changes every +1 additional sperm (1,2,3...up to 16) but setting it to "2" (gfx change every +2 sperm (like 2,4,6...up to 36) might be a good idea if you play with high lovers sperm amount settings. (i.e. long orgasm phase (phase 4?) and short orgasm intervals min max timers).

-display of pregnancy over 8 different growth states. (ovum/fertilizedovum, embryo, first half of 1st trimester, end half of 1st trimester, first half of 2nd trimester, end half of 2nd trimester, first half of 3rd trimester, end half of 3rd trimester.)

the pregnancy growth display for each trimester and state 150/151 is a bit a pain to bugtest... but i think i got it working like it should.

also "should" work with any trimester duration settings in tamagoclub too as it calls on the variables for the day durations from tamago like:

if (CycleDay >= (((a4tc.FetalPhase10 / 24 /60) - (a4tc.MenstrualPhase30 / 24 /60)) /2) + (a4tc.MenstrualPhase30 / 24 /60))

oh sperm does not show during the 3 pregnancy trimester though... (as the womb gets stretched and would require different sperm gfx then and just using the normal gfx looks too weird... and i am not a gfx/pixel/photoshop person, more into scripting)

Installation:

1st- get the normal tamago hud display working first with pluggy etc... get it from the first post in this topic or use the 7z included in the extended rar (its the same... (i think))

2nd- copy the data folder into your oblivion folder... (it includes the changed tamagoplayerhud.esp, the changed .ini (just one line added about "EXSpermMulti") and the .dds files for the gfx display in the textures folder)

thought i throw it up in here too and share it... just hope everything works for other people (but who can be that sure with oblivion modding...)

maybe backup the .ini and .esp that you are using before copying the extended data folder to save your settings if you changed something in there, but it shouldnt mess up that much as its a relatively small addition after all and just some gfx .dds files and a changed .ini and .esp.

well if you find a bug or think that something is maybe acting weird (maybe a display of a pregnancy state is not showing or so), make a screenshot of it and post it.

or if someone got a idea or suggestions to improve this or so... throw in in a post below. (got a few ideas... but probably not doing much more on this... as this was pretty much what i wanted to add and it seems to work.)

(now to mess with tamagosetbody to reset it at state >=150 and not when state 10 (?) comes again. so it does not leave the big belly all over the child bed term (?) time after birth. (at least i noticed that i keep the pregnant belly body after child birth while testing the pregnancy pictures))

Instructions:

Requirements:
OBSE v20+
Pluggy v125+ (HUD enabled)

1. Download 7z file and open

2. Extract Data folder to your Oblivion folder

3. IF you have never downloaded TamagoPlayerHUD:

-Extract one of the INI files to your Oblivion\Data\INI folder

4. otherwise IF you are already using maou's TamagoPlayerHUD

-Clean your save of the old HUD plugin.

-1. Deactivate TamagoPlayerHUD.esp

-2. Load Game and Save again.

5. Activate TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp to finish.

Credits:
Thanks go to Maou for the original plugin as well as to all the modders who have worked to make TamagoClub/HiyokoClub and the lovers plugins.
Icons created with stock photos/vector images and modified with paint.net

TamagoPlayerHUDkil.7z

Am i supposed to have 2 HUDs? I still have the text based version showing up also.

Ah, you'll need to clean your save of the old TamagoPlayerHUD first. I'll update the first post with clearer instructions in case others get this problem.

Oo looks like i have some issues with this little plugin...

It keeps writing on my screen...

Screenshot:

screenshot8ky.png

I replaced TamagoPlayerHUD.esp with TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp and copied the .ini file to the .../Oblivion/Data/ini/.. folder.

I did a clean save...

I'll try with a new game maybe some previous actions conflicted with the new hud.

Thanks for uploading anyway. From the pictures it look great :)

[Edit: Started a new game... the writing still continues. :(]

[Quickedit: Tried both .inis, the one up front and the one in the "english" folder]

Oo looks like i have some issues with this little plugin...

It keeps writing on my screen...

Screenshot:

screenshot8ky.png

I replaced TamagoPlayerHUD.esp with TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp and copied the .ini file to the .../Oblivion/Data/ini/.. folder.

I did a clean save...

I'll try with a new game maybe some previous actions conflicted with the new hud.

Thanks for uploading anyway. From the pictures it look great :)

[Edit: Started a new game... the writing still continues. :(]

[Quickedit: Tried both .inis' date= the one up front and the one in the "english" folder]

It seems like the problem might be with the pluggy version. I thought HUD/string functions were all included in v125, so I left the requirement check at that, but I am personally using v128.

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=23979

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mh, I had to make a Clean Save from My Tamago Plugins and now when playing I have two of the HUDs.

One isn't changing at all, the other one works as intended.

It doesnt vanish at all, whatever I'm trying. Only a new Game helps, but I don't want to lose all the Stuff I have ofc.

I once saw a Solution to that Problem, but I can't remind what it was and I'm not able to find it again.

Anyone knows how to fix it? ^^

Mh' date=' I had to make a Clean Save from My Tamago Plugins and now when playing I have two of the HUDs.

One isn't changing at all, the other one works as intended.

It doesnt vanish at all, whatever I'm trying. Only a new Game helps, but I don't want to lose all the Stuff I have ofc.

I once saw a Solution to that Problem, but I can't remind what it was and I'm not able to find it again.

Anyone knows how to fix it? ^^

[/quote']

Make a clean save with OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll gone, its in the Data\obse\plugins folder.

While we are at it:

Could anybody explain an idiot-proof way how to place the HUD just in the right place?

This applies also to the standard Lovers HUD. With me it is in the lower left corner and mostly covered by the standard bars of health, magic and endurance.

Which line do I have to change in what ini file and what are the best settings if I want to have it in the lower right corner on an 1024 by 1280 screen?

Sorry to ask: I tried quite a bit, but I just could not get it right.

this one

; =======================================================
; HUD position + shadow offset 1024x768 (top left origin)
; =======================================================
;0  , 32  -Top Left under Game Messages
;630, 710 -Right of DARNUI Compass
set a3tph.hudX to 0
set a3tph.hudY to 650
set a3tph.hudShadowXAdd to 1
set a3tph.hudShadowYAdd to 1

On My Screen it's pretty much on the bottom left Side.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there' date='

i have a problem too with this hud.

It always tells me in the console "unknown Womb state (150) for...*"

*... means the name of my PC.

What can i do about that?

Any help?

Did others have this problem too?

[/quote']

I get the same problem, everything works fine until after I've given birth then I get the "unknown Womb state (150) for...*" spammed in console. I think for some reason it's unable to recognize "Postpartum Phase"

I've switched back to the old text based HUD for now as that recognizes all states.

My Character is in Postpartum Phase too.

Hope this Problem could solved in a different way, because i like this HUD much more than the Text version.

EDIT:Well i didn't solve the problem yet but it is not that bad at all.

The Postpartum Phase is over after 7 InGame Day's and the menstruation begins at day 1 (early Follicular Phase)!

At this time this HUD works fine again.

So it's nothing to worry about.

(I mean if any of you could live with the fact that you're console is spammed with "unknown Womb state (150) for...*" !but only in the Postpartum Phase!)

Well i could live with it.

Thanks for this great HUD! :)

• 2 weeks later...

The hud was not working.I have obse20 and pluggy 125 or 132 I forget installed.

Re-read the install instruction from pluggy, the ones you receive with the files.Below the install instructions was a warning that if you want to use pluggy for HUD functionality , you had to rename one of the .ddls to enable HUD functionality.Done that know seem to work.

Guess i should read pass the install instruction in future.

• 3 weeks later...

Some strange digits and letters appears near icons!

How can i fix this ?

This hud is based on Tamago Player HUD v1.1 which is for TamagoClub V1.03 or V1.04.

There was a TamagoPlayerHud V2.0 for TamagoClub V1.10 or higher.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=330&highlight=TamagoPlayerHud

But this is without this nice gfx.

I have modified the hud by kilana to work with Tamagoclub V1.10 and higher, tested only with Tamagoclub V1.15a.

Tamago Player HUD kil.7z

• 3 months later...

Well, it appears that I have a problem. I started a new game with a Moonshadow Lop-ears Elf and the HUD shows me that she has sperm in her DESPITE the fact that she hasn't had sex with either a man, woman or an animal(well, the only people in the prison who can bang your brains out are the assassins, Emperor's entourage and some goblins). It also shows shield thing which I think represents contraception. And I have Pluggy v132 HUD installed. If someone can help me with this it would be appreciated.

Well' date=' it appears that I have a problem. I started a new game with a Moonshadow Lop-ears Elf and the HUD shows me that she has sperm in her DESPITE the fact that she hasn't had sex with either a man, woman or an animal(well, the only people in the prison who can bang your brains out are the assassins, Emperor's entourage and some goblins). It also shows shield thing which I think represents contraception. And I have Pluggy v132 HUD installed. If someone can help me with this it would be appreciated.

[/quote']

Can't really help you without seeing your load order. Here is an example of one that works: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133