TamagoPlayerHud +Icons

Sorry to Nerco this, but I've got a problem to use this.

I had install TamagoHud2.0 (along with every lastest tamago and hiyoko parts I can find on the site.) and it don't read the womb or aware state, and only thing it gives is a "???".

So I come to this, and I have a hud picture showing now, but the text keeps repeating of "Lutealphase" and 0 like this:

Lutealphase Lutealphase Lutealphase0

And it is growing longer and longer.

What is wrong of the HUD to doing this? I have the hud file into data and the ini goes to ini, just can't see what was wrong I've done.

You are using TamagoClub v1.15 with the hud on post #1? That won't work. The modified hud works.

TamagoHud2.0 was made for TamagoClub v1.12 or higher and should work. You need to install eng ini and pluggy 1.32 beta.

Perhabs you need to make a clean save without pluggy-plugin and try again.

Sorry to Nerco this, but I've got a problem to use this.

I had install TamagoHud2.0 (along with every lastest tamago and hiyoko parts I can find on the site.) and it don't read the womb or aware state, and only thing it gives is a "???".

So I come to this, and I have a hud picture showing now, but the text keeps repeating of "Lutealphase" and 0 like this:

Lutealphase Lutealphase Lutealphase0

And it is growing longer and longer.

What is wrong of the HUD to doing this? I have the hud file into data and the ini goes to ini, just can't see what was wrong I've done.

You are using TamagoClub v1.15 with the hud on post #1? That won't work. The modified hud works.

TamagoHud2.0 was made for TamagoClub v1.12 or higher and should work. You need to install eng ini and pluggy 1.32 beta.

Perhabs you need to make a clean save without pluggy-plugin and try again.

Thanks, this post helps, its the TamagoClub1.15c's problem. Got the modified Hud and playing nicely.

Tough Hud2.0 is still refuse to run no matter the version,

• 4 months later...

So I have come across a problem, the mod runs great, I had it working wonderfully. It told me what stage I was, icons were there, I had a few issues, looked though the thread fixed them. Now I have the icon in the right place and the message doesn't repeat across the screen. But now instead of the message telling me the stage, it appears in strange symbols and I don't know how to fix it.

post-244911-0-72484700-1463085354_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

This is a HUD Status Bars Enhanced version of TamagoPlayerHUD.

This closely emulates the look and behavior of the original mod without requiring its own esp (or the buggy Pluggy).

Much thanks to kilana for permitting the use of the icons from TamagoPlayerHUD.

Required:

HUD Status Bars Enhanced

HUD Status Bars

MenuQue v16b

OBSE v21

Instructions:

unzip or copy files to Data folder

Differences over the original TamagoPlayerHUD:

- Does not use pluggy. (worth repeating)

- Saves an esp if HSBE is already installed.

- Sperm circle is not animated.

- Font

- The day in the cycle is unable to be calculated and used.

--> Day is not able to be displayed in HUD.

--> Icons that depended on the day within a menstrual phase are unused (about 1 or 2).

--> Accuracy of fertility prediction may be hindered as "Ovulation Phase" is now the only indicator.

--> Whereas in the original, the day before ovulation would be shown as likely for conception.

Comparison shown with Luteal Phase, sperm present, and contraceptive present

Note: with default settings, HSBE version is slightly larger and lower than original mod

Tamago_Player_HUDvs_HSBE.jpg

HSBE TamagoPlayerHUD.7z

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...