Damm that looks amazing, how'd u make your vagina look like that? what files would I have to download or bodyslide sliders would I have to change I cant quite figure it out. :-/

i use the cosio preset .Elfx , Luminous ENB and its in skyrim special edition .

Alright so I kinda got it to work by downloading version 3.2 and the 3.4 to 3.5 patch for old Skyrim however some collisions don't work I've tryed to download the "Hdt creature 4cos" collisions but it didn't work. any suggestions on how to get collisions to work?

Damm that looks amazing, how'd u make your vagina look like that? what files would I have to download or bodyslide sliders would I have to change I cant quite figure it out. :-/

i use the cosio preset .Elfx , Luminous ENB and its in skyrim special edition .

Alright so I kinda got it to work by downloading version 3.2 and the 3.4 to 3.5 patch for old Skyrim however some collisions don't work I've tryed to download the "Hdt creature 4cos" collisions but it didn't work. any suggestions on how to get collisions to work

i can only help with human and mir collision .creature stuff not so much .

you should roll back and not install 3.2 .instead get CLAMS OF SKYRIM innie outie.rar then the 3.5 patch

hello scivirus i got a question for you. what weights do you use on the cosio body? is it the same as the standard cbbe hdt body? I'm having an issue here where the nipple piercings on my character are misaligned specially when the boobs move. i tried copying the weights of the cbbe hdt body to the cosio body but as soon as i do that the vagina stops animating in the game and it still doesn't work. even the belly weights are off. how would i go about getting the weights to match the cbbe hdt body? also the boob collision don't work but i really don't mind that.

hello scivirus i got a question for you. what weights do you use on the cosio body? is it the same as the standard cbbe hdt body? I'm having an issue here where the nipple piercings on my character are misaligned specially when the boobs move. i tried copying the weights of the cbbe hdt body to the cosio body but as soon as i do that the vagina stops animating in the game and it still doesn't work. even the belly weights are off. how would i go about getting the weights to match the cbbe hdt body? also the boob collision don't work but i really don't mind that.

breast weights are different from normal cbbe hdt body ,so is clavicle, thigh, butt .and belly(cbbe hdt weight are out of line with most cbbe outfits so i changed it on cosio to match more or less.

i suggest you copy the cosio body weights to the outfit in question instead .cbbe hdt body has no pussy bones thats why vagina stops working .

the most reliable way is to open the outfit  with outfit studio .,import the cosio.nif in the shapedata/cosio folder ..i usume the piercing outfit will not have a baseshape .but if it does another one will be added called baseshape_outfit .right click on it and set reference.it should turn green  .make sure the outfit you want to add the weights to is selected then right click and click on copy body weight "not copy selected weights" .i window with two slider will come up .leave as is and click ok .hide the old base shape so only the cosio baseshape outfit and outfit is visible .so you can compare the weight they should match .now you can set the old baseshape back as reference and delete the cosio baseshape_outfit .Now goto file ,Safe project as ..click yes if it says there are unweighted verices..new will ask for display name and where it should create the nif files .change the display name only to what you want like ,"Outfit"cosioweight or something

if it did not have a baseshape before this would not matter but is it did make sure the "copy baseshape reference into output "box is not checked .then press save .it will have two version of that outfit ..make sure batch build uses the new one or just select the outfit /body of the new one and press build .

if you prefer the cbbe hdt body belly weight you need to do the same thing after above mentioned but import the cbbehdtbody to the cosio body,set as reference go to selected the cbbehdtbody baseshape and open the Bonetab select the belly bone right at the top.the go back to meshes and right click on the cosio baseshape .then click on copy selected weights "make sure it is not copy bone weight " and the save project

i know its a mouth full but good luck

PS if the outfit has a NPC LBreast01 and a NPC RBreast01 bones right click on it and selected delect from project .that is old TBBP bones and will interfere with cosio

breast weights are different from normal cbbe hdt body ,so is clavicle, thigh, butt .and belly(cbbe hdt weight are out of line with most cbbe outfits so i changed it on cosio to match more or less.

i suggest you copy the cosio body weights to the outfit in question instead .cbbe hdt body has no pussy bones thats why vagina stops working .

the most reliable way is to open the outfit  with outfit studio .,import the cosio.nif in the shapedata/cosio folder ..i usume the piercing outfit will not have a baseshape .but if it does another one will be added called baseshape_outfit .right click on it and set reference.it should turn green  .make sure the outfit you want to add the weights to is selected then right click and click on copy body weight "not copy selected weights" .i window with two slider will come up .leave as is and click ok .hide the old base shape so only the cosio baseshape outfit and outfit is visible .so you can compare the weight they should match .now you can set the old baseshape back as reference and delete the cosio baseshape_outfit .Now goto file ,Safe project as ..click yes if it says there are unweighted verices..new will ask for display name and where it should create the nif files .change the display name only to what you want like ,"Outfit"cosioweight or something

if it did not have a baseshape before this would not matter but is it did make sure the "copy baseshape reference into output "box is not checked .then press save .it will have two version of that outfit ..make sure batch build uses the new one or just select the outfit /body of the new one and press build .

if you prefer the cbbe hdt body belly weight you need to do the same thing after above mentioned but import the cbbehdtbody to the cosio body,set as reference go to selected the cbbehdtbody baseshape and open the Bonetab select the belly bone right at the top.the go back to meshes and right click on the cosio baseshape .then click on copy selected weights "make sure it is not copy bone weight " and the save project

PS if the outfit has a NPC LBreast01 and a NPC RBreast01 bones right click on it and selected delect from project .that is old TBBP bones and will interfere with cosio

I forgot to mention that I use a custom preset on the cbbe hdt body so I don’t know if that would complicate things.

I could copy the weights of the cosio body to outfits and such but that would take to much time since I got quite a few. What I tried to do actually is to copy the breast (L/R), butt (L/R), belly bone weights from the cbbe hdt body to the cosio body (using the 0/1 nif files). So your cosio body should have the pussy bones, right? Yet it stopped working. So I don’t know if my copying method is most effective here since I used it before when I got some outfits to have the cbbe hdt body weights on them.

So my end goal here is to either:

1 - Copy the breast (L/R), butt (L/R), belly bone weights from the cbbe hdt body to cosio body so that outfits/piercings and such which will hopefully have no clipping/misalignment.

Or

2 - create a cbbe hdt body and attach the bones, vagina model and such required to get the animated pussy to work..

Obviously the second option seems to be more complicated. I tried doing what you instructed here but in the end I got what looks to be bodyslide files but no sliders was present so I obviously did something wrong.

Another issue here is that when I used the cosio body (no weight changes) there was this panty seams issue here compared to the cbbe hdt body that I use. Pictures attached here. Most likely weighting issues?

post-687722-0-43963500-1488670017_thumb.jpg

post-687722-0-42739200-1488670026_thumb.jpg

I forgot to mention that I use a custom preset on the cbbe hdt body so I don’t know if that would complicate things.

I could copy the weights of the cosio body to outfits and such but that would take to much time since I got quite a few. What I tried to do actually is to copy the breast (L/R), butt (L/R), belly bone weights from the cbbe hdt body to the cosio body (using the 0/1 nif files). So your cosio body should have the pussy bones, right? Yet it stopped working. So I don’t know if my copying method is most effective here since I used it before when I got some outfits to have the cbbe hdt body weights on them.

So my end goal here is to either:

1 - Copy the breast (L/R), butt (L/R), belly bone weights from the cbbe hdt body to cosio body so that outfits/piercings and such which will hopefully have no clipping/misalignment.

Or

2 - create a cbbe hdt body and attach the bones, vagina model and such required to get the animated pussy to work..

Obviously the second option seems to be more complicated. I tried doing what you instructed here but in the end I got what looks to be bodyslide files but no sliders was present so I obviously did something wrong.

Another issue here is that when I used the cosio body (no weight changes) there was this panty seams issue here compared to the cbbe hdt body that I use. Pictures attached here. Most likely weighting issues?

cosio uses the same sliders as any cbbe body it has extra sliders only  .it should not make a difference with custom presets

do not use the 0/1 nif as reference the verticy locations are not the same .you must use the cosio .nif in the shapedata/cosio folder and remember to set it as reference or you will just copy cbbe weights over it self ..

why do you want to copy butt weights  ?

if you want to use cbbe hdt weights you have to import the cbbe hdt nif from the shapedata folder and  set it ass reference and copy the npc L and R breast bones not NPC L and R breast01 and use the copy selected weight on the outfit or all of them if there is more then one  mesh in the project.

then set the cosio baseshape  as reference again and delete the cbbe hdt body

there might be a complication i have notice the with bodyslide copying from old xml version to new ospor vise versa version can make weight swap for example breast to butt bones 

all the original cbbe bodies uses the old xml format .

i still recommend  copying cosio weight to the outfits .i do it all the time .

for example the clavical bone simulates the breast being pulled up when the arms are lifted above the head cbbe weights does not

what is the link]for the piercing mod ill try to examen it maybe there is a solution .

PS i am not using old skyrim now so i cannot test things for it i most likely will never load it again

ya man ima need some good instructions i know only little of bodyslide outfit studio. what i know is only what i been poking around in forums and messing with the program. vertices? you lost me. you did see the images tho? how do i fix that?

butt weights... i figure it moves and i like the movements so i copy them.

clavical bones you say? so much work... (but sounds good for what you saying)

hdt piercing http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40622-cbbe-hdt-piercing-sets/page-3?do=findComment&comment=1096687

i just need those bones weights i mentioned match the cbbe hdt

so your using skyrim se? does sexlabs work there? i hear there still many important mods that need conversion so i got discouraged from moving to new skyrim

Edited by MasterPiece300

ok i see there is to many outfit to change

i ll give you  steps on belle bones ..you can follow the same step on the others aswell

step 1

OPEN outfit studio load project cosio.osp in the sliderset folder

3.import CalienteBodyHDT.nif from folder \Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData

4 there should be a green baseshape and a white baseshape_outfit .

5 right click on baseshape_outfit and set reference it will be green now

6 select baseshape_outfit and click on bones tab

7 select belly bone and click on the meshes tab

8 right click on baseshape (this is the cosio body ) and click copy selected weights repeat steps from 6 with all other bones except NPC pelvis [pelv] it shares bones and weight with the vag

9 right click on baseshape set reference and delete baseshape_outfit

10 click file and save project ..and rebuild the body

bodyslide can sometimes not copy weights100% correctly and it might be off slightly when vertices count is different .so some outfit mods will always clip no matter what you do

i did just tried copy cbbe hdt belly bone to cosio and it worked bit now the belly clips with panties from most of my armor mods and they are all made from cbbe

PS you might want to use the CT77 body weights instread alot of cbbe outfit mods uses weight from it because mostvanilla skyrim outfit is set to ct77

like remoddeled armor for cbbe TBBP HDT

I also noticed  the piercing mod uses the NPC L Breast01 bones with NPC L Breast bones .NPC L Breast01 is outdated and needs to be deleted

it can cause clipping and it is basically a duplicate .

so im sorry to say it might not be compatible until the maker of the mod updates it to new body side and

i ll give you  steps on belle bones ..you can follow the same step on the others aswell

step 1

3.import CalienteBodyHDT.nif from folder \Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData

8 right click on baseshape (this is the cosio body ) and click copy selected weights repeat steps from 6 with all other bones except NPC pelvis [pelv] it shares bones and weight with the vag

bodyslide can sometimes not copy weights100% correctly and it might be off slightly when vertices count is different .so some outfit mods will always clip no matter what you do

i did just tried copy cbbe hdt belly bone to cosio and it worked bit now the belly clips with panties from most of my armor mods and they are all made from cbbe

PS you might want to use the CT77 body weights instread alot of cbbe outfit mods uses weight from it because mostvanilla skyrim outfit is set to ct77

I also noticed  the piercing mod uses the NPC L Breast01 bones with NPC L Breast bones .NPC L Breast01 is outdated and needs to be deleted

so im sorry to say it might not be compatible until the maker of the mod updates it to new body side and

Worked perfectly except… the pussy wont animate except when opening her legs and even so the pussy opens just little. I don’t think I should have copied the pussy bone weights? I copied all except the pelvis one. Panty seams for me are fixed and piercings is perfect. I usually hold control when selecting weights to copy and do all at the same time.

Ct77? Ya I have the remodeled armors installed. Most armors i use if not all work good with the cbbe hdt body but i’ll check it out.

the dude says that those bones were deleted. And yes I know they are tbbp bones, which gave me an idea on how to fix the clipping on another armor I have, thanks man.

Ya I don’t update mods fast because sometimes other mods break.

step 1

Worked perfectly except… the pussy wont animate except when opening her legs and even so the pussy opens just little. I don’t think I should have copied the pussy bone weights? I copied all except the pelvis one. Panty seams for me are fixed and piercings is perfect. I usually hold control when selecting weights to copy and do all at the same time.

Ct77? Ya I have the remodeled armors installed. Most armors i use if not all work good with the cbbe hdt body but i’ll check it out.

the dude says that those bones were deleted. And yes I know they are tbbp bones, which gave me an idea on how to fix the clipping on another armor I have, thanks man.

the pussy bones name will still show up under the baseshape_outfit .this is a glitch in bodyslide .there is no pussy bones in the cbbe hdt body .so you have copied nothing ,effectively removing the weight on the cosio body .

PS the slider in the cosio body for the pregnancy is identical to the cbbe hdt body how ever i have a suspicion pregnancy mods do not use the slider but a bone and i do not think its the Belly bone that might explain why the two bellies do not look the same in the screen shots

i cannot test this till skse is out .

like i said the cbbe HDT body still uses the alled XML format and is not compateble with the new version .i just tried to copy the pregnancy slider to cosio but it totally breaks the body .teh cosio body would not not responed to sliders and the cbbe body will deform .

step 1

the pussy bones name will still show up under the baseshape_outfit .this is a glitch in bodyslide .there is no pussy bones in the cbbe hdt body .so you have copied nothing ,effectively removing the weight on the cosio body .

PS the slider in the cosio body for the pregnancy is identical to the cbbe hdt body how ever i have a suspicion pregnancy mods do not use the slider but a bone and i do not think its the Belly bone that might explain why the two bellies do not look the same in the screen shots

i cannot test this till skse is out .

like i said the cbbe HDT body still uses the alled XML format and is not compateble with the new version .i just tried to copy the pregnancy slider to cosio but it totally breaks the body .teh cosio body would not not responed to sliders and the cbbe body will deform .

well i got everything to work now by avoiding copying the pussy bones, no deformities. now i just need to adjust some sexlab animation to make them smooth. the pussy could be bit more responsive but i guess its fine.

I have a problem with outfit studio. I had try to replace CBBE baseshape for my sexy armor with COSIO baseshape (load project>load reference(COSIO)>Conform all and here all it's ok, when i test a slider all change but when i saved, always same result: only outfit change but no the body with sliders. Thanks to answer.

I have a problem with outfit studio. I had try to replace CBBE baseshape for my sexy armor with COSIO baseshape (load project>load reference(COSIO)>Conform all and here all it's ok, when i test a slider all change but when i saved, always same result: only outfit change but no the body with sliders. Thanks to answer.

if the outfit uses the old xml format it will do this i do not know why yet sorry

Looks good so far,

Scivirus, What idle animation is that in the download section in Image number 5 before you draw the 2handed sword?

Thanks

life like idel http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59048/?

if the outfit uses the old xml format it will do this i do not know why yet sorry

Looks good so far,

Scivirus, What idle animation is that in the download section in Image number 5 before you draw the 2handed sword?

Thanks

I have a idea. If baseshape use ancient xml, sacrificing animated pussy. This baseshape would be compatible with général hdt outfit ?

Looks good so far,

Thanks

I have a idea. If baseshape use ancient xml, sacrificing animated pussy. This baseshape would be compatible with général hdt outfit ?

it should work in theory Cosio uses slightly different weights from CBBE hdt body from which it came from originally .if you use the cbbe hdt sliders to conform instead of adding Cosio extra sliders it has for the VAgina .but thi mean you will loos presets setting s on the vagina .i have not really looked in to this mush because most armor mods dont need the cosio body as a baseshape ..most cbbe mods uses C77 body an older version of the cbbe HDT body

There is just to many to convert and each have there own problems .i have over 800 pieces in bodyslide .i just added cosio weights to my favoured armor sets but do not replace the baseshape with cosio

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74877-changing-weight-slider-ingame-issue/?p=1843347

I made a support thread not realizing it was a cosio body issue. The Base Shape is not turned off for my character so this happens when i batch build and go ingame.

post-251438-0-21761900-1489449802_thumb.gif

So i went to body slide outfit and noticed the shape was still active.

post-251438-0-51087700-1489449848_thumb.png

But when i go to a body like PSB it is not active

post-251438-0-61092900-1489449876_thumb.png

This has happened for every outfit. 

Would you know how to make it so the base shape is not active in this mod? Or am i just messing up somewhere?

I'm having an issue when building the Cosio body in BodySlide with the CBBE Slim Preset, there's a slight seam on the wrists where the body connects with the hands that only happens when nude. I noticed it after creating my preset character but it can happen regardless.

I've tried using the femalehands.nif from CBBE with no change. The problem disappears if I build the CBBE Body HDT instead of Cosio in BodySlide. The seam is most visible when the body scales are changed in race menu, and again there's no issue when changing them like that with the CBBE body.

I haven't looked to see if this happens when using the pre-built files that come with Cosio. I'm using CLAMS OF SKYRIM innie outie with the COSIO3.4 to 3.5 patch 4 old skyrim.

If there's information I left out let me know. Here's a screenshot taken in RaceMenu, I moved the slider a little to make it more visible (this is the only change made to the character.)

https://puu.sh/uJGrt/7d297b6b50.jpg

Yes, it's work. But not for all saves. I don't know why. Previous saving does not work, saving the middle of progress - work, a new game - running. And if you look at the log in the folder with plug-ins, you can see that in the last saved files are not loaded with XML, do not understand how to get them loaded no matter what.

Hi SCIVIRUS, thanks for an amazing mod, I have a problem with COS which are similar to the above two. 

So, when I first load the game it worked fine, and on the 2nd run it didn't. 

1. Somehow Anus still pens with Anal masturbation animation. 

2. Vagina Doesn't open no matter what. 

* First I thought it was Bodyslide doing it, but then I reinstalled COS 

1. Vagina opens (animation and when spreading legs)

2. 2nd run still doesn't work. 

If you have any insights into this matter, it would be fkn awesome. 

Thanks in advance !

Yes, it's work. But not for all saves. I don't know why. Previous saving does not work, saving the middle of progress - work, a new game - running. And if you look at the log in the folder with plug-ins, you can see that in the last saved files are not loaded with XML, do not understand how to get them loaded no matter what.

Hi SCIVIRUS, thanks for an amazing mod, I have a problem with COS which are similar to the above two. 

So, when I first load the game it worked fine, and on the 2nd run it didn't. 

1. Somehow Anus still pens with Anal masturbation animation. 

2. Vagina Doesn't open no matter what. 

* First I thought it was Bodyslide doing it, but then I reinstalled COS 

1. Vagina opens (animation and when spreading legs)

2. 2nd run still doesn't work. 

If you have any insights into this matter, it would be fkn awesome. 

Thanks in advance !

havok collision has stalled you your safe ..it happens on HDT related mods .the best way to fix it is to load a safe when starting skyrim that has no mods ad all like the intro just before after you created your character then load the  broken one ..this is normally an indication papyrus is overloaded or to many scripted mods .even if you have a monster machine ..i do not have a monster machine at all its 10 years overdue but still playes skyrim with no problem in cos

you can use a script cleaner .or save cleaner it can remove orphan scripts .it can also clean havok scripts bu loading a clean safe works better

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

I'm having an issue when building the Cosio body in BodySlide with the CBBE Slim Preset, there's a slight seam on the wrists where the body connects with the hands that only happens when nude. I noticed it after creating my preset character but it can happen regardless.

I've tried using the femalehands.nif from CBBE with no change. The problem disappears if I build the CBBE Body HDT instead of Cosio in BodySlide. The seam is most visible when the body scales are changed in race menu, and again there's no issue when changing them like that with the CBBE body.

I haven't looked to see if this happens when using the pre-built files that come with Cosio. I'm using CLAMS OF SKYRIM innie outie with the COSIO3.4 to 3.5 patch 4 old skyrim.

If there's information I left out let me know. Here's a screenshot taken in RaceMenu, I moved the slider a little to make it more visible (this is the only change made to the character.)

https://puu.sh/uJGrt/7d297b6b50.jpg

this might be related to problems when using a body making a racemenu settings and then for some reason used another body type or just a different preset  ..race menu or skyrim will still see it as a new body even if it was from COSIO or cbbe ..

trust me i spend a few  months to match the concordance of the vertices with original cbbe hey are now the same .

try setting all your racemenu sliders to zero and then create a new body with build morphs ticked and make new setting loading a preset for the body may not work