A chat :c

Effie

mmmh... but would be really different if the chat was inside the site instead than on an external link? I can't know.

What about picking a random chat on google, invite few people and make your own room? doesn't seem fine?

@myuhinny - True, but that made it so hard when it was only 3 people talking there  :c

@A.J. - I would if i had anyone to invite, but i join the chats to meet new people since i don't know too many here yet haha. That's why i was wondering if there was a more official chat.

Ashal probably doesn't want the headache of managing it and I can't blame him really. I can live just fine without it, it would just be another distraction from doing stuff :).

That's true haha. It's understandable too. It would probably take quite some resources while there might not even be that many visiting it ^^'

Archived