Sex slave dungeon

why would it be pulled from nexus? don't they even have an adult only section?

They do, but they still have (not unreasonably) a policy about which sorts of adult mods they will accept. The trouble is that different moderators can interpret the policy in quite different ways, and some of them can be a bit heavy handed.

For instance the "slut body" textures posted there recently which had a set of female textures with things like "slut", "fuck me" and "insert cock here" scribbled on them. People complained and not only was the mod pulled, but the poster was banned.

So as a rule of thumb, if it gets into BDSM territory and it's new on nexus, grab it fast, Because it may not be there for long.

I have installed this mod and it works fine for me but I expected some more action in that dungeon. Can anybody expand the anims and add a conversation that is suiting to the spirit of the scene? I am sad I have not the ability to do that myself, but it looks great for a start. Thumb up for the creator :)

New version is up! Author fixed all reported bugs so far and even changed some things that people mentioned in the comments (Muiri no longer dead but now even in Dragonborns bed lol) - so post your ideas right there for him to read and maybe point towards this forum - just in case the mod gets taken down :s

it works fine for me, however, nothing much to be done there... the interaction to the npc is bare minimal, I hope it would have been merged with that AdultShow mod.

However I like that mod together with bathing house mod where we can command npc to change clothes.