Sex slave dungeon

A friendly bugreport:)

With the newest version (1.1) i got this bugs:

1) freeze on loading screen

2) beheading starting immediately after entering lair for first time, sometimes cagefight too

3) lair can be entered with simply pushing the book from the pedestal

4) when i visited the lair another time with a follower nearly all slaves where not in the lair.

5) never managed to enter the lair from the door beside Riverwood, always freeze on loading screen

Only way to enter the lair was from a clean save, right now even this do not work anymore.

Only way to see the beheading was resurrecting the victim with console, animation is out of sync then (second Priestess of Hydra is not in place).

To restart cagefight one must drag the dead bodies to the cage they belong to, close the doors and resurrect, than use the "startbutton" beside the thron.

Also i would suggest to cap the merchants gold to 20000 to bypass a known bug where the merchants stop to pay you for your loot after some time.

A friendly bugreport:)

With the newest version (1.1) i got this bugs:

1) freeze on loading screen

2) beheading starting immediately after entering lair for first time' date=' sometimes cagefight too [/b']

Well, now with the update 1.5.26 and the new version of the lair, i can actually play the mod now, so i'm happy for that!

And the second one that you mentioned does happens to me... the first one rarely happens, i'm not sure about the rest but i'll check it out some other time :)

• 2 months later...

This mod still going? Is still showing on the Nexus but you download a borderless window mod instead...

Tried the initial release - just tried a 1.1 release and was impressed at all the changes, so am thinking a 1.4 release is likely to be somewhat 'wow' if I can find it somewhere...

This mod still going? Is still showing on the Nexus but you download a borderless window mod instead...

Tried the initial release - just tried a 1.1 release and was impressed at all the changes' date=' so am thinking a 1.4 release is likely to be somewhat 'wow' if I can find it somewhere...

[/quote']Click here.