I think that is what alerted them to it. I have some outdated MonsterGirl version but that's it and the fact he couldn't show his pictures because his PC was a child.

Now what sane person plays sex mods as a child? None do.

Ashal does and has clearly stated it. Ever seen a screenshot from him?

I think that is what alerted them to it. I have some outdated MonsterGirl version but that's it and the fact he couldn't show his pictures because his PC was a child.

Any sauce or evidence?

Any sauce or evidence?

I never played a child character' date=' I did play as a x117 race however, but also used a fully matured hgec d-cup body along with it, I just happen like shorter legal aged women and x117 provided a better base for that than just scaling down another race. I'm sure you could find a screenshot of my PC somewhere on the forums, there was nothing childish about my character.

More importantly what's it matter? x117 is perfectly fine and allowed here. It's what you do with it that can cause problems.

He got banned for posting about child sex in plain view of a moderator which is a instant ban here considering he had be warned before.

As for the mod I should have enough resources to continue.

He mainly got banned for copyright violations in his mods. Using assets from other games in your mod is piracy, blatantly illegal, and a good way to bring the ire of Bethesda down on you, the attention of whom we'd rather avoid.

LoversLab has a strict no instant ban policy. We will always issue warnings first. He was given his warnings for copyright violations, he responded with further provoking and forced our hand to go to the next step. He had been openly provoking us to ban him for ages it should hardly come as a shock that we finally did what he wanted us to do. Openly posting about being pro child sex certainly didn't help though.

He thinks he's fighting some sort of holy war against us, and that by us banning him he's winning. He proves nothing but his own instability. We've never done anything to him but give warnings for clear established rule violations, we weren't hounding him day by day like he thinks we were, we left him alone to his work and even rewarded him for good work with contributor. LoversLab will move on just fine, just as it did with prophour.

This mod will be working again soon folks but I have to remove all of the copyright issues which are located in it. Totally forgot about them until Ashal pointed them out.

All download links removed.

I wasn't under the impression this mod had any, at least not any that didn't simply come as a resources from Tritana's MonsterGirl mods, so your fine.

In any case, thank you for being understanding and fixing it.

This mod will be working again soon folks but I have to remove all of the copyright issues which are located in it. Totally forgot about them until Ashal pointed them out.

All download links removed.

I wasn't under the impression this mod had any' date=' at least not any that didn't simply come as a resources from Tritana's MonsterGirl mods, so your fine.

In any case, thank you for being understanding and fixing it.

[/quote']

Well technically the mod is only a esp and all the meshes, sounds and textures come from the requirements which get added but the version I had linked included everything so you could play without having to go and find the requirements.