No problems. You've got a ton of stuff going on, picking up the lovers pack as well.

I checked over most of the requirements as well as what people said they were having issues with, missing files and such and confirmed, if someone downloads everything you've got listed as required, it's all there.

There is one thing if this helps. The CTD does allow egg spawsn, the green orbs, it adds items to the inventory, but at the very end is where the CTD kicks in. (At least most of the time) so whatever event is at the end may be the cause. :)

And Happy Birthday! We can wait a day, go relax :)

um hello all I’m new hear soo yup i don’t get it i installed all the stuff this mod asked for and its all in working state but is norm after i got the infect. my player giving birthed the green eggs and nothing happens after that is that the end of mod? and yup i do have the bug on the back.

um hello all I’m new hear soo yup i don’t get it i installed all the stuff this mod asked for and its all in working state but is norm after i got the infect. my player giving birthed the green eggs and nothing happens after that is that the end of mod? and yup i do have the bug on the back.

You should give birth to the eggs more then once but when the cycle finishes your game will crash due to a bug.

Yeah I know. I need someone who better at scripting then I am to check the script to find the bug but I don't who can help me do it. If the script gets fixed then that part will be done to allow everything else to be made.

Are you using the birth script from cursed armor?

The break is a issue with the code in order to fix it I must figure out where the code is broken. In order to do that I must have the free time to do it. I can't remove it because if I do the whole purpose of the mod gets removed along with it.