Where do you like to have sex?

Unknown3

Wherever and whenever it is funniest to do so at the time,be it in the temple of Talos(what other use does it see anymore?), amid the bones of a recently defeated dragon, on top of a vendor's stall while they try to peddle their wares, in the same bed as the character's sex partner's sleeping spouse, during Roggvir's execution, in the middle of Soul Cairn or right in front of a Jarl's throne while they sit there and watch.

LOL winny. I sad that because most of the time beds (in Skyrim game) are glitchy and I also hate to walk toward the bed just to have a sex.  Just as you said, "I'm in crisrs" but being on the road. No sir, I wouldn't fast travel to nearst city or my home just to have a sex. So right there, were we are baby. :D

Same "rule" stands for RL, but without the public crowd.

LOL winny. I sad that because most of the time beds (in Skyrim game) are glitchy and I also hate to walk toward the bed just to have a sex.  Just as you said, "I'm in crisrs" but being on the road. No sir, I wouldn't fast travel to nearst city or my home just to have a sex. So right there, were we are baby. :D

Hello my friend, I "wanted" not that you "sad" become, quite determined not. :( 

it should only be a fun, I know what you meant with the beds in skyrim. which are more than evils because could you almost believe it would be small lodger (parasites, pests) in it. ;)

Hello my friend, I "wanted" not that you "sad" become, quite determined not. :( 

it should only be a fun, I know what you meant with the beds in skyrim. which are more than evils because could you almost believe it would be small lodger (parasites, pests) in it. ;)

"I sad" is my stupid typing error. It should be "I said". Sorry for that.

Anywhere tends to work for me. With regards to lighting, I use Wearable Lanterns on all of my PCs, attached to the front-right hip slot. What's nice is that when they strip in SexLab animations, it removes the lantern mesh, but keeps the light. This works really well as an omni light for screenshots, especially with ENB enabled. It does mean the screenshots have a little ball of fire in them, but it still looks cool. You'd probably be able to get away with the lantern dropped on the floor for lighting as well, but I've not tried it.

Archived