Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

Yesterday I went back and look at some of the old post I did until I came across a minor issue for the Pink Butterfly (Black) outfit on page 88. I'm not sure if Leocid2 fix that small issue since then but I ended up trying to fix it. I didn't understand fully because I ended up looking through different mods for a better idea (lol) but I did try my best. The only thing I didn't understand is how to make the outfit shows up if you drop it off your inventory. Anyway here you go.

Here screenshots of before and after.

Before:

In first-person view while using the Enhanced Camera mod:

tumblr_oigmgvmJF51vizln5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oigmgvmJF51vizln5o2_1280.jpg

This is what the Pink Buterfly (Black) looks like in inventory:

tumblr_oigmgvmJF51vizln5o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oigmgvmJF51vizln5o4_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oigmgvmJF51vizln5o3_1280.jpg

After:

In first-person view while using the Enhanced Camera mod:

tumblr_oigmgvmJF51vizln5o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_oigmgvmJF51vizln5o6_1280.jpg

This is what the Pink Butterfly (Black) looks like in inventory:

tumblr_oigmgvmJF51vizln5o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_oigmgvmJF51vizln5o9_1280.jpg

tumblr_oigmgvmJF51vizln5o10_1280.jpg

Just screenshots of my character using the outfit.

tumblr_oigjr3C5m61tczcoso9_1280.jpg

tumblr_oigjr3C5m61tczcoso6_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oigjr3C5m61tczcoso7_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oigjr3C5m61tczcoso1_r1_1280.jpg

*Please note this will not have the pubic hair. So if you wanted the pubic hair I do apologize but you can replace the esp from the original if you wanted to.

Pink Butterfly (Black) CHSBHC v3T Fix 1.0.rar

For a long while now my main favorite outfit I use was the DSR White Rose but I didn't use it often. This was mainly due to not being unable to improve/upgrade it and unable to see the enchantments I apply to it. So because of that I wonder in thought and started to tweaking DSR White Rose a bit to be able to improve/upgrade it and see your enchantments you apply. I left almost everything the same to have the original conversion look that leocid2 done. The only thing that you may notice is the pubic hair been removed. Overall I can finally will be able to use DSR more often again.  :D

Before:

On original conversion even tho you apply your own enchantments you are unable to see them due to the text each armor piece have. 

tumblr_oiyq4ksBCR1vizln5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oiyq4ksBCR1vizln5o2_1280.jpg

After:

For me it will look a little different mainly due to my personal taste so don't worry. You will still have the original look with the oily shiny skin but again the only thing you may notice is pubic hair been removed. Other then that you are now able to upgrade DSR White Rose on a armor workbench only requiring 1 steel ingot. The texts that was on each piece of DSR White Rose was removed so you can see your enchantments and slight fix of the gauntlets name.

tumblr_oiyq4ksBCR1vizln5o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oiyq4ksBCR1vizln5o4_1280.jpg

Just screenshots of the DSR White Rose:

tumblr_oiyq4ksBCR1vizln5o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_oiyq4ksBCR1vizln5o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_oiyq4ksBCR1vizln5o10_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oiyq4ksBCR1vizln5o7_1280.jpg

*Please note that this will not have pubic hair. So if you wanted the pubic hair I do apologize but you can replace the esp with the original if you wanted to.   

DSR White Rose Armor chsbhc v3-t Fix1.3.rar

• 2 weeks later...

For a longest while for the Leather Thief Armor CHSBHC V3-T had issue when you go in first-person. Your character fingers would look deformed and stab through your own character's hands if you fight with your bare fists or just looks deformed when holding a weapon. I'm not sure if this was fix or not since then but here is two ESP of your own choosing (can only use 1). Both ESP will now have a small tweak fix for the first-person view regarding the fingers issue. As well you are now be able to upgrade/improve on a armor workbench. The ESP - Leather Thief Armor CHSBHC V3-T (No Enchantments) will allow you to added your own enchantments that you like.  Just replace the esp with one of these esp of your choosing and you should be fine. This may not be a big fix but I hope this helps.  :D

Before:

tumblr_ojd9n0h8xk1vizln5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojd9n0h8xk1vizln5o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojd9n0h8xk1vizln5o2_1280.jpg

After:

tumblr_ojd9n0h8xk1vizln5o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojd9n0h8xk1vizln5o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojd9n0h8xk1vizln5o6_1280.jpg

This is what it looks like in third-person:

tumblr_ojd9n0h8xk1vizln5o9_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojd9n0h8xk1vizln5o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojd9n0h8xk1vizln5o7_1280.jpg

Screenshots of the Leather Thief Armor:

tumblr_ojdb9lyyl71tczcoso10_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojdb9lyyl71tczcoso5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojdbj0qcBF1tczcoso8_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojdbj0qcBF1tczcoso5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojdbj0qcBF1tczcoso6_1280.jpg

ESP - Leather Thief Armor CHSBHC V3-T.rar

ESP - Leather Thief Armor CHSBHC V3-T (No Enchantments).rar

Ellow there,

I'm looking for someone who likes Wanhunyi and Chsbhc-V3t just like I do and maybe someone could contact me with a Private message. Where he could send me a Skype name so we could talk about Wanhunyi and maybe this someone could forget a Zip file of Wanhunyi so i could pick it up as fellow wanhunyi fan and keep it for him

;)

Ellow there,

I'm looking for someone who likes Wanhunyi and Chsbhc-V3t just like I do and maybe someone could contact me with a Private message. Where he could send me a Skype name so we could talk about Wanhunyi and maybe this someone could forget a Zip file of Wanhunyi so i could pick it up as fellow wanhunyi fan and keep it for him

;)

I'm guessing you are trying to download Wanhunyi?

Ellow there,

;)

I'm guessing you are trying to download Wanhunyi?

indeed :) trying is the correct phrase ^^

Since the link for the Wanhunyi Chsbhc V3-T outfit keep having issues when it comes to people trying to download it (this happen before). I don't know when Leocid2 will fix the link for it for that outfit I will just post it here until the link is fix. But please keep in mind it has been tweak of not having the pubic hairs due to personal taste. If you wanted with the pubic hairs I do apologize since I don't have the original Leocid2's conversion. Anyway as for the outfit itself the only minor issues for it for me is the  Wanhunyi's chsbhc v3-t "chest" piece don't have physics. Hopefully this will be fix later on or someone able to apply physics to the chest piece. Hope this helps for anyone that has been trying get the Wanhunyi Chsbhc V3-T due to the link issue.  :)

Here what each piece looks like:

tumblr_ojpcwsl8NC1vizln5o8_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojpcwsl8NC1vizln5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojpcwsl8NC1vizln5o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojpcwsl8NC1vizln5o4_1280.jpg

Screenshots of the Wanhunyi Chsbhc V3-T:

tumblr_ojpuzxha8Z1vizln5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojpuzxha8Z1vizln5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojpuzxha8Z1vizln5o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojpuzxha8Z1vizln5o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojpcwsl8NC1vizln5o1_1280.jpg

*Please keep in mind it will not have the pubic hair. If you wanted the pubic I do apologize.

Wanhunyi CHSBHC v3T 1.2.rar

For a longest while for the Leather Thief Armor CHSBHC V3-T had issue when you go in first-person. Your character fingers would look deformed and stab through your own character's hands if you fight with your bare fists or just looks deformed when holding a weapon. I'm not sure if this was fix or not since then but here is two ESP of your own choosing (can only use 1). Both ESP will now have a small tweak fix for the first-person view regarding the fingers issue. As well you are now be able to upgrade/improve on a armor workbench. The ESP - Leather Thief Armor CHSBHC V3-T (No Enchantments) will allow you to added your own enchantments that you like. Just replace the esp with one of these esp of your choosing and you should be fine. This may not be a big fix but I hope this helps. :D

Before:

After:

Hey thanks for the hand fix but not to be a nuisance, did you ever notice the feet problem or was that fixed in a more recent update by leocid2. To describe the feet problem, when you wear the boots/heels your feet will peer out of the bottom in the boot/heel shape of course but on a level quite visible. If there is a link to the fix please route me over, if yours fixes it, thank you

For a longest while for the Leather Thief Armor CHSBHC V3-T had issue when you go in first-person. Your character fingers would look deformed and stab through your own character's hands if you fight with your bare fists or just looks deformed when holding a weapon. I'm not sure if this was fix or not since then but here is two ESP of your own choosing (can only use 1). Both ESP will now have a small tweak fix for the first-person view regarding the fingers issue. As well you are now be able to upgrade/improve on a armor workbench. The ESP - Leather Thief Armor CHSBHC V3-T (No Enchantments) will allow you to added your own enchantments that you like. Just replace the esp with one of these esp of your choosing and you should be fine. This may not be a big fix but I hope this helps. :D

Before:

After:

Hey thanks for the hand fix but not to be a nuisance, did you ever notice the feet problem or was that fixed in a more recent update by leocid2. To describe the feet problem, when you wear the boots/heels your feet will peer out of the bottom in the boot/heel shape of course but on a level quite visible. If there is a link to the fix please route me over, if yours fixes it, thank you

From what I currently know so far the Leather Thief Armor hasn't been updated nor has it been fix by Leocid2 or Grande (the person that converted this, not leocid2).  I just focus mainly on the fingers since it bug the hell out of me (lol) and the reason I tweak the esp. I didn't know about the heel boots issue until you said about it. Sadly I can't fix this since I don't know how (sorry) but I do think its best to ask Leocid2 or Grande to fix the heel boots issue. As for feet issue its mainly due to the "Leather Thief Armor Chsbhc V3-t" rather than the "Leather Thief Boots Chsbhc V3-T" it self.

Here the screenshot of the issue:

Pretty much the Leather thief armor issue of having the feet issues. If the foot part was removed then it wouldn't have the double feet problem.

tumblr_ojrmi2H8jO1vizln5o1_1280.png

tumblr_ojrh3rssK41vizln5o9_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojrh3rssK41vizln5o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojrh3rssK41vizln5o4_1280.jpg

Screenshots of just messing with it:

tumblr_ojrmi2H8jO1vizln5o2_1280.png

tumblr_ojrh3rssK41vizln5o7_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojrh3rssK41vizln5o8_r1_1280.jpg

*I hope this explains better and hope this helps of displaying the issue.

Before:

After:

From what I currently know so far the Leather Thief Armor hasn't been updated nor has it been fix by Leocid2 or Grande (the person that converted this, not leocid2). I just focus mainly on the fingers since it bug the hell out of me (lol) and the reason I tweak the esp. I didn't know about the heel boots issue until you said about it. Sadly I can't fix this since I don't know how (sorry) but I do think its best to ask Leocid2 or Grande to fix the heel boots issue. As for feet issue its mainly due to the "Leather Thief Armor Chsbhc V3-t" rather than the "Leather Thief Boots Chsbhc V3-T" it self.

Here the screenshot of the issue:

Pretty much the Leather thief armor issue of having the feet issues. If the foot part was removed it would have the double feet problem.

tumblr_ojrmi2H8jO1vizln5o1_1280.png

tumblr_ojrh3rssK41vizln5o9_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojrh3rssK41vizln5o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojrh3rssK41vizln5o4_1280.jpg

Screenshots of just messing with it:

tumblr_ojrmi2H8jO1vizln5o2_1280.png

tumblr_ojrh3rssK41vizln5o7_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ojrh3rssK41vizln5o8_r1_1280.jpg

*I hope this explains better and hope this helps of displaying the issue.

It does. Thanks anyways. Giving me different forms for leather thief and the upgradable DSR was useful. I do have many more questions but I'll save them for leocid2 unless your willing.

Also anyway you pass that "removed foot part" over? That would be nice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is anyone having trouble with the Lydia armor? It used to work for me until I had to revamp my game because of various bugs. When I got everything back up and running smooth again, Lydia's armor appeared as a giant red cube with a large exclamation point on it. The other armors work, but this one does not.

What am I missing here?