Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

This is my convert clothes

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i9t8b6u0cnd69i4/GongZu_CHSBHC_V3-T.7z

looks like better then you think

necklace is mismatched now

tumblr_ot6u5vJ6X41v36smno5_1280.jpg

I would say increase the breasts size a little bit since currently it seems like it shrunk a little when equiping the chest piece. Overall its pretty good outfit and good for trying to make it close to the chsbhc v3-t as possible.  :)

Screenshots and a extra screenshot if you wish to compare:

tumblr_oy3vmzxz9v1vizln5o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oy3vmzxz9v1vizln5o1_1280.jpg

Just to compare.

tumblr_oy3vmzxz9v1vizln5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oy3vmzxz9v1vizln5o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oy3vmzxz9v1vizln5o5_1280.jpg

Just to compare.

tumblr_oy3vmzxz9v1vizln5o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_oy3vmzxz9v1vizln5o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_oy3vmzxz9v1vizln5o8_1280.jpg

Just to compare.

tumblr_oy3vmzxz9v1vizln5o9_1280.jpg

Nice nice, very nice, thanks all for the contribution of this body again, and Garnet is from Dragonaut i think.

Yes it is from Dragonaut.

Hey garnet,could you share with us your modlist for your skyrim?I like how your skyrim looks like so im curious to know what mods you used.

Nice nice, very nice, thanks all for the contribution of this body again, and Garnet is from Dragonaut i think.

Yes it is from Dragonaut.

Hey garnet,could you share with us your modlist for your skyrim?I like how your skyrim looks like so im curious to know what mods you used.

I'm sorry I can't share them but I can tell you I don't really use a lot of mods. The mods I use is mainly use are mash-up, mods I tweaked or old mods that was removed but later was tweaked for my own liking. As for the world of skyrim itself I don't really do much to it since all I mainly use are performance mods and a sun glare mod since I don't use enb (I use to use enb). As well I tweak the skyrimPrefs.ini because I gotten really annoyed on the jagged shadows. That is pretty much it on what I did to my skyrim since my aim was to have my skyrim close to vanilla as possible while focusing mainly on my character, outfits and immersion (somewhat).

would you be able to convert elvenia armor?

Use my elvenia convert 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/uknda0c7lvhpwv7/Elvenia_Armor.zip

post-98344-0-84430400-1509281288_thumb.jpg

And same desing ebokini too

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qscydbn886gampg/Ebokini.zip

post-98344-0-92278600-1509281359_thumb.jpg

Use my elvenia convert 

If there's bodyslide of the armor i would like to try but not promising the good result

thanks

bodyslide should be here on nexus 

>elvenia< 

also would it be ok if i posted ported SE chsbhc armors here  :(  ?

ive been making them work in SE for my own use and id happly like to share them 

Use my elvenia convert 

The armors you posted aren't CHSBHC V-3T are they? I honestly don't know reason why I am asking. Anyway they could be if they are not already?

The armors you posted aren't CHSBHC V-3T are they? I honestly don't know reason why I am asking. Anyway they could be if they are not already?

No it is not Chsbhc V3-t but rather a somewhat close bodyslide to Chsbhc V3-t. It is still off in some areas of the body but it is still pretty close but I do think it needs some tweaking. I did some screenshots if you want to compare using the bodyslide Elvenia chest piece that was posted and the Chsbhc v3-t Edhildils Bikini (Black) that can be found at Sky TM.

Screenshots to compare:

Front View:

tumblr_oypxbcqB3K1vizln5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oypxbcqB3K1vizln5o2_1280.jpg

Side View:

tumblr_oypxbcqB3K1vizln5o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oypxbcqB3K1vizln5o4_1280.jpg

Behind View:

tumblr_oypxbcqB3K1vizln5o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oypxbcqB3K1vizln5o6_1280.jpg

First-Person Breasts View:

tumblr_oypxbcqB3K1vizln5o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_oypxbcqB3K1vizln5o8_1280.jpg

Butt Angle View:

tumblr_oypxbcqB3K1vizln5o9_1280.jpg

tumblr_oypxbcqB3K1vizln5o10_1280.jpg

Besides that, there are some minor clipping on the neck collar thing if character is moving her head look at something . Tho if you plan using the other pieces of the armor on actual Chsbhc V3-t you will notice some clipping on the floating leg guards and the boots. Overall as a bodyslide this armor is good but needs a little bit of a fix on the neck collar thing. Tho I do hope hopefully someone would make a actual Chsbhc V3-T of this.

Well yeah its close to CHSBHCv3-t but its not, because there's no bodyslide preset of that body, the easiest way is convert the armor by using calientebodyslide program increase the size, and then take a look of the meshes then edit it with nifscope, you can compare both the custom body with chsbhcv3-t that Leocid2 have by copy the meshes of the armor from your custombody into leocid body and you can see the different, clipping, or even a bug when the body has HDT, there's the only way for now beside Leocid2 comeback and convert for more armors

No it is not Chsbhc V3-t but rather a somewhat close bodyslide to Chsbhc V3-t. It is still off in some areas of the body but it is still pretty close but I do think it needs some tweaking. I did some screenshots if you want to compare using the bodyslide Elvenia chest piece that was posted and the Chsbhc v3-t Edhildils Bikini (Black) that can be found at Sky TM.

Screenshots to compare:

Front View:

Side View:

Behind View:

Butt Angle View:

Besides that, there are some minor clipping on the neck collar thing if character is moving her head look at something . Tho if you plan using the other pieces of the armor on actual Chsbhc V3-t you will notice some clipping on the floating leg guards and the boots. Overall as a bodyslide this armor is good but needs a little bit of a fix on the neck collar thing. Tho I do hope hopefully someone would make a actual Chsbhc V3-T of this.

ok thanks. so they are still usable just they aren't chsbhc v3-t exactly. 

Screenshots to compare:

Front View:

Side View:

Behind View:

Butt Angle View:

ok thanks. so they are still usable just they aren't chsbhc v3-t exactly. 

Your welcome and yes this isn't Chsbhc V3-T.  It is pretty much a attempt on making a bodyslide version of the Chsbhc V3-T since currently like razzor69 wrote above "because there's no bodyslide preset of that body".  It is not perfect but it looks pretty close to Chsbhc V3-T but keep in mind that some armor pieces may not look right when using it on a actual chsbhc v3-t armor set.

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, GaspidarIII said:

ay so after this big UI update some post went missing, as far as i can see. Anyone know whats up with that?

I notice that too. I'm guessing the UI change only saved up to a certain day and wasn't updated after that that day. I haven't look at the forums yet so I don't know. But even tho they added back this UI again I still wish they gave me more options on profile customization (personally for me I want to use background image again). Anyway I would recommend to repost everything you posted by copy paste from the old Loverlab on to here and more so when I'm not sure if they will change the UI back or not. That is what I did last time when they changed the UI.

1 hour ago, Garnet MacLaine said:

I notice that too. I'm guessing the UI change only saved up to a certain day and wasn't updated after that that day. I haven't look at the forums yet so I don't know. But even tho they added back this UI again I still wish they gave me more options on profile customization (personally for me I want to use background image again). Anyway I would recommend to repost everything you posted by copy paste from the old Loverlab on to here and more so when I'm not sure if they will change the UI back or not. That is what I did last time when they changed the UI.

Oh no, none of my post went missing. its the newer post about the new CHSBHC V3-T armor that went missing. Honestly I didn't expect a thing like this to happen

• 4 weeks later...

After the last screenshot with Serana, it made me try out different Serana mods. Mainly because depending what outfit I put on her it will show different skin textures on the neck area since I don't use a certain skin mod. After searching and trying out different Serana mods, I ended up liking one of the older versions of Seranaholic. I gave her the same set of the sorceress but swap the shoes with heel boots. It pretty much my second main outfit set I use on my character when I not feel like using DSR White Rose Armor. What do you think so far?

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Serana Screenshots:

Spoiler

tumblr_p16con6Jq31wr33coo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p16con6Jq31wr33coo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p16con6Jq31wr33coo2_1280.jpg

Serana and my character screenshots:

Spoiler

tumblr_p16con6Jq31wr33coo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_p16con6Jq31wr33coo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p16con6Jq31wr33coo7_1280.jpg