Does CBBE have an anus?

Kernel39

Does Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition include an anus?

I've checked closely between my CBBE female character's spread legs, and I can clearly see a vagina, but I can't quite make out an anus.

CBBE should be changed and updated to make the good old balloon knot much more prominent.

lANBXGJ.jpg

It's there. It's just not an "I have anal sex fourteen times a day and can't even feel my bowel movements" anus. Plenty of other skin mods out there that make it display more prominently, if you want to replace it.

That looks different than the CBBE skin that I have.

Where are these other skins for CBBE that more prominent anuses?

That looks different than the CBBE skin that I have.

Where are these other skins for CBBE that more prominent anuses?

I haven't the faintest idea. I'm not particularly interested in anuses. You'll have to check them out for yourself. Every texture pack has its own unique look, SG Textures, Mature Skin, SRG Female Textures, Fair Skin, True Daughters of Skyrim, etc... and most of them have versions that fit the CBBE body. Look them over and choose one you like.

Well most modders still see the human anus as a "down-there-thingy" and treat it like it doesn't exist.

Essentially the same like creating a barbie doll body without nipples and vagina, just on a slightly different level.
(edit: no offense meant, just my obervation)

In that sense:
"Excuses are like assholes, everybody's got one" ;)

It's there. It's just not an "I have anal sex fourteen times a day and can't even feel my bowel movements" anus.

Can i just say, this needs to be on a shirt. On the back, down low, arrow pointing at the butt.

Or maybe added to the SlaveTats Anal pack...

lANBXGJ.jpg

It's there. It's just not an "I have anal sex fourteen times a day and can't even feel my bowel movements" anus. Plenty of other skin mods out there that make it display more prominently, if you want to replace it.

...and exactly this is missing in this game. Something like http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/469-dmra-anal-gape/ from Oblivion. Ok, I can understand that there are more heroic tasks as modding female buttholes and I admit that it won't be an easy task when you wanne have not only a texture but even a mesh version, although HDT makes a lot possible. 

We need an HDT physics enabled anus for anal sex.

I agree...but maybe just give this guy here some more time: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/

• 2 weeks later...

To get back on this, i just took the anus textures by TheWumpel, and blended the 2k CBBE anus overlay on top of the 4k-uncompressed FSC-Flat-CBBE-7.7 diffuse map. Basically just doubled the size and put it more closely to the center of the original anus.

Now the anatomical vagina/anus details of the 4k CBBE textures (which the CBBE version of FSC is made from) were never the strength of that body, as it always seemed like simply upscaled from a lower res version and the UV mapping isn't very accurate either.
But we can clearly see an improvement:

nstZoAx.png

VfG7MR7.png

TSyaYG7.png

7p1idpT.png

r6vCCn6.png

xacEpgl.png

bonus pic

Haven't tested how it looks on anyone else than this redguard character, i think it adds a lot of depth in particular with the small bright ring that goes well with the darker shading around it. The original textures are just a big grey nothing, now it looks like something you could shove your thumb into (or other cylindrical body parts?).

Now i wish there was something seamless for the pussy as well, to make it look as good in close-ups like the UNP FSC textures.
Anyways just to bring the attention back to TheWumpel's mod for "people who care about assholes".

So long, now we have "something to aim for".

(bad, bad... i know)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

To get back on this, i just took the anus textures by TheWumpel, and blended the 2k CBBE anus overlay on top of the 4k-uncompressed FSC-Flat-CBBE-7.7 diffuse map. Basically just doubled the size and put it more closely to the center of the original anus.

Now the anatomical vagina/anus details of the 4k CBBE textures (which the CBBE version of FSC is made from) were never the strength of that body, as it always seemed like simply upscaled from a lower res version and the UV mapping isn't very accurate either.

But we can clearly see an improvement:

nstZoAx.png

VfG7MR7.png

TSyaYG7.png

7p1idpT.png

r6vCCn6.png

xacEpgl.png

bonus pic

Haven't tested how it looks on anyone else than this redguard character, i think it adds a lot of depth in particular with the small bright ring that goes well with the darker shading around it. The original textures are just a big grey nothing, now it looks like something you could shove your thumb into (or other cylindrical body parts?).

Now i wish there was something seamless for the pussy as well, to make it look as good in close-ups like the UNP FSC textures.

Anyways just to bring the attention back to TheWumpel's mod for "people who care about assholes".

So long, now we have "something to aim for".

(bad, bad... i know)

Those are some impressive shots.  Is that actual penetration with the fingering?

Archived