Favorite SEXLAB mod for SKYRIM?

Me: probably Hentai creatures or Get Stripped bc I like the Animation of my character covering herself & I'm into Exhibitionist stuff but definitely Arousel has to be included for those to be hawt

I don't have a single favourite, they all work together so well. I guess one of my must have mods would have to be Amorous Adventures though, just because of the fact it is actually voiced, and very well too considering the author only uses vanilla voice files. It's pretty rare to have quality voiced dialogue (particularly sexy women giving you their bodies *wink*)

I think my favourite is Sexlab Framework... nothing else would work without it :P

Now seriously, there are several mods that works fine together, aroused, submit, SD+, simply Slavery.

What I really miss are some more adult quest mods, even without dependencies on SL or DD (it seems we have two frameworks working really good now )

I know...I should make a mod myself, but when I start reading about papyrus and script, I feel a bit dizzy... :blush: , God knows I have tried, I have read tutorials and know the basics about making a quest, but I lack imagination and techique :(

Anyway, if I have to choose a favorite right now, it should be Captured Dreams Shop, although I am not a big fan of restrains and chastity belts ;)

Lulz, same here sashalag. I'm devouring tutorial after tutorial, but the more I see the less I understand...what a mess.

Now back to topic, I really like the most straightforward mods like Jugs, or those who add more flavour to the overall rp experience as Amorous Adventures or Hydragorgon Slavegirls, but, have not a favorite one.

Hm... I quite like Lover's Comfort (now Further Lover's Comfort) just because it provides the rest of Skyrim with sex lives. You can sneak into someone's house and chance upon some people getting busy. Plus, with the Sexlab Aroused integration it chucks in some variety and opportunity to have sex in a way that kinda makes sense. Amorous Adventures suits me too - I guess I just like a more immersive system, rather than just mindless sex in my Skyrim. :P

IMHO the only mod that is:

• professionally made using vanilla voice file edits
  • feels like it is 100% part of the base game
  • something you could show your mother, girlfriend and boss at work - without having to commit suicide afterwards
Amorous Adventures

And you definitely want NSLA with Leito's animations to complement above mod :)

Apropos, naturally. I think I've had more entertainment coming up with messages than playing it!

I also really liked Radiant Prostitution, but it's kind of dead now. Such a chore to get it working even at a basic level.

Defeat. Not only because I'm into that, but because it acts as a miniature death alternative mod (getting raped and robbed instead of killed), and because you can really ramp up the difficulty with it. If you use all three victim options, you basically have reduced health, enemies can grab you while you're fatigued, and you need to dodge all power attacks. Nice.

And a close second is Solutions. Context is sexy.

Archived