Weird I figured once the thieves guild and Dark brotherhood quests got knocked out Maven Blackbriar would ease off... I thought for sure she would make the list.

She's on my to-do list. I swear, I'll get back to this mod someday! :)

Actually, I do remember having some trouble getting some thieves guild stuff to work properly... but I will try again. I promise!

Right now I'm trying to make some decent time to play Skyrim again, while simultaneously adding in some stuff to Reward Your Followers.

Time to PLAY skyrim. I miss those days :) Rewarding followers, like as in sex or a really cool hat?

Weird I figured once the thieves guild and Dark brotherhood quests got knocked out Maven Blackbriar would ease off... I thought for sure she would make the list.

She's on my to-do list. I swear, I'll get back to this mod someday! :)

Actually, I do remember having some trouble getting some thieves guild stuff to work properly... but I will try again. I promise!

Right now I'm trying to make some decent time to play Skyrim again, while simultaneously adding in some stuff to Reward Your Followers.

Time to PLAY skyrim. I miss those days :) Rewarding followers, like as in sex or a really cool hat?

Um... like... sex?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1885-reward-your-followers-last-update-july-12-2015/

Although, a cool hat sounds nifty too...

I like it!

Although I feel compelled to point out that brutally murdering Estormo has always been the high point of the College questline in my book.

Still, I suppose I could always say "do you know who I am" and then kill him anyway... Actually, that could be fun :)

You know, I had one idea. It's logical, and fits the theme, but is it cheating?

"By the order of the Jarl, stop right there! You have commited crimes against Skyrim and her people, what say you in your defence?"

"Do you know who I am?"

"... Oh god you're the Dragonborn? I can't throw you in jail, that'll lead to the end of the world! By Talos what am I talking about, you'll probably murder the entire prison breaking out. I... err... Well let's call this a warning? Now go back to your dragon-slaying ways and I'll try to explain this to Nazeem's wife..."

Seem unlikely? Well I've murdered cities on level 10. And in 2691 hours of Skyrim, including completing the Dark Brotherhood questline as a heavy armor warrior with crap sneaking abilities, I have never served my time.

(I did try out Prison Overhaul but it bugged out for me too much at the time, and I'm not into that shit really, even with my female chars.)

I like it!

Although I feel compelled to point out that brutally murdering Estormo has always been the high point of the College questline in my book.

Still, I suppose I could always say "do you know who I am" and then kill him anyway... Actually, that could be fun :)

Kneel before me, knave!

Oh, yes sir, I'm sorry sir, please don't hurt me!

What? Don't hurt you? Why did you think I wanted you to kneel?

I... what? I don't know...

To put your head at a level where it's easier to lop off, idiot!

*chop*

You know, I had one idea. It's logical, and fits the theme, but is it cheating?

"By the order of the Jarl, stop right there! You have commited crimes against Skyrim and her people, what say you in your defence?"

"Do you know who I am?"

"... Oh god you're the Dragonborn? I can't throw you in jail, that'll lead to the end of the world! By Talos what am I talking about, you'll probably murder the entire prison breaking out. I... err... Well let's call this a warning? Now go back to your dragon-slaying ways and I'll try to explain this to Nazeem's wife..."

Seem unlikely? Well I've murdered cities on level 10. And in 2691 hours of Skyrim, including completing the Dark Brotherhood questline as a heavy armor warrior with crap sneaking abilities, I have never served my time.

(I did try out Prison Overhaul but it bugged out for me too much at the time, and I'm not into that shit really, even with my female chars.)

Well, it's on my to-do list. It was actually one of the first things I was ever going to do. Then I saw this:

post-462261-0-15837300-1437841700_thumb.jpg

And I got all freaked out.

To the uninitiated, that's the generic guard dialogue, where all their stuff like "stop in the name of the jarl" and "you've committed crimes against Skyrim and her people" stuff reside.

Due to the nature of the dialogue, I can't just add in my own quest and insert dialogue for the guard right there (or at least, I don't believe I can, I'm pretty sure), so I would be forced to sort that mess of spaghetti into some sort of reasonable order before trying to figure out where exactly I can insert my own line.

Beyond that, there's also various "pay sex to get rid of bounty" mods floating around, and Devious Cidhna, etcetera etcetera, and I haven't even looked at how to insert dialogue so it doesn't overwrite, block, or otherwise damage those mods.

tl;dr - Bottom line, having the guards respond to you as Dragonborn may or may not ever be added in. It depends on whether I get a lot of free time, am bored witless, and in the mood for some self flagellation.

Right now, I'm basically just working on "hello" dialogues where people recognize you as having killed Alduin, in the same manner that people in Oblivion would recognize you as being the savior of Bruma, hero of Kvatch, etc.

After that, I'll probably head on toward Solstheim and start adding in dykwia dialogue to the NPCs there.

I actually have a moderately sized to-do list for this (and all of my mods).

Well I have no idea if it'll help, but have you looked into Guard Dialogue Overhaul? It's been in my permanent load order for years.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23390/

I've glanced at it, never used it though.

I've been hesitant because I wasn't sure if it would also interfere with mods like Prison Overhaul etcetera.

The adding in of dykwia dialogue for guards is trivial. It's not the dialogue that's the problem, or the get-out-of-jail-free. It's just sorting the dialogue views... it's more work than I'm willing to put in at the moment.

Honestly? It'd probably only take me maybe ten, maybe twenty minutes. Twenty irritating minutes. :)

The only other reason I haven't done it yet is the aforementioned potential conflicts. I'd rather not have to make patches for:

Guard Dialogue

Guard Dialogue + Prison Overhaul

Guard Dialogue + Prison Overhaul + Sexlab Solutions

Guard Dialogue + Prison Overhaul + Sexlab Solutions + Pay your bounty with sex mods.

Guard Dialogue + Sexlab Solutions + Pay bounty with sex minus Prison Overhaul.

Devious Cidhna.

Devious Cidhna + Pay with sex.

Devious Cidhna + Guard Dialogue + Pay with sex.

Guard Dialogue but not Prison Overhaul but Sexlab Solutions but not Pay with sex but with Devious Cidhna.

Etcetera, etcetera, ad nauseum. We're talking about something that looks like a hyperbolic curve. And I hate math.  :lol:

To be fair, there's a very good chance that none of those patches will actually be needed at all... I'm probably making mountains out of molehills.

But I also refuse to go bungee jumping because of the nonzero but admittedly very small chance of hitting the ground.  :D

He I've got another one for you.

During the quest "lights out" (the one where you put out the fire in a lighthouse near solitude) Jaree-Ra's sister will attack you in the stranded ship because you have no further uses for them. Even though there is no way she can defeat you. If you make it so that she won't attack you you'll need add dialogue so that the quest can continue. For example: Please don't hurt me dragonborn we store our loot in Broker Oar Grotto. I don't have anything i swear. 

Hope this helps  :).

He I've got another one for you.

During the quest "lights out" (the one where you put out the fire in a lighthouse near solitude) Jaree-Ra's sister will attack you in the stranded ship because you have no further uses for them. Even though there is no way she can defeat you. If you make it so that she won't attack you you'll need add dialogue so that the quest can continue. For example: Please don't hurt me dragonborn we store our loot in Broker Oar Grotto. I don't have anything i swear. 

Hope this helps  :).

That's a good one too. She's on the list. It'll require hijacking the quest's script at that point so that everyone on the ship doesn't become hostile anyway, so there *may* be a minor conflict with USKP (not certain about that) but it should be fine.

I think I'll still keep you needing to kill the folks in Broken Oar Grotto, because otherwise I'd be messing with factions... I'll take a look and see how easy it is to do a pacifist way through. Might not be too bad.

• 3 weeks later...

So ran into a funny thing, I was in Riften after having already done Markarth, I triggered Haelga's Do You Know Who I am? dialogue and was able to reply that I was an Agent of Dibella. I guess this raises her disposion to lover or the like? Makes sense for me that, but the funny bug was that when I came for Brynjolf's money, Haelga seemed to think we were married and gave me the money without any fuss because she didn't want to lose what we had. I can reason it out (helping out the Agent etc) easily, it was just funny that such a dialogue is there and is triggered by just her disposition being high enough.

So ran into a funny thing, I was in Riften after having already done Markarth, I triggered Haelga's Do You Know Who I am? dialogue and was able to reply that I was an Agent of Dibella. I guess this raises her disposion to lover or the like? Makes sense for me that, but the funny bug was that when I came for Brynjolf's money, Haelga seemed to think we were married and gave me the money without any fuss because she didn't want to lose what we had. I can reason it out (helping out the Agent etc) easily, it was just funny that such a dialogue is there and is triggered by just her disposition being high enough.

Heh... I actually forgot I raised her disposition like that. IIRC the only other NPC that I raise disposition is a beggar (degaine in Markarth I think) and he only goes to Friend.

• 1 month later...

Hello, thank for sharing your mod (here as well as on nexus!).

Your mod and its additional dialogues adds a little more immersive atmosphere on the game.

My favorites are word exchanges with Kayd, Sergius and Urag.

I made a Japanese translation patch file (not .esp itself, but for TESVtranslator / Skyrim Strings Localizer).

If you don't mind, please add the following to your link(s) of translation.

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up10785.7z

Hello, thank for sharing your mod (here as well as on nexus!).

Your mod and its additional dialogues adds a little more immersive atmosphere on the game.

My favorites are word exchanges with Kayd, Sergius and Urag.

I made a Japanese translation patch file (not .esp itself, but for TESVtranslator / Skyrim Strings Localizer).

If you don't mind, please add the following to your link(s) of translation.

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up10785.7z

Thank you for checking out the mod!

I'll add a link to your post in the OP.

v15 is up. Just a quick addition.

Dawnguard and Dragonborn are now required!

Added dialogue to Isran when you're joining the Dawnguard. (dawnguard)

Added dialogue to Mogrul when he tries to intimidate you for money. (dragonborn)

Added a bunch of hello/greetings dialogues to a bunch of random people. Hope it works.

EDIT: Forgot, I also added stuff to Delphine in the A Blade in the Dark quest. Not Dragonborn, obviously, but other faction heads.

This version also edits another vanilla script:

DLC2_QF_DLC2TT1b_0201844E

I had to do it because it was the only way to do a decent job on the Mogrul bit. The alternative would have been messy, obvious, and a bit problematic.

Sorry to those of you who have done or are working on translations.  :-/ I know there's a way to export dialogue and then re-import it, that might be the best way to go about adding in the new stuff. There's actually a lot of new dialogue, mostly hello/greetings dialogue lines.

Added a bunch of hello/greetings dialogues to a bunch of random people. Hope it works.

Sorry to those of you who have done or are working on translations.  :-/ I know there's a way to export dialogue and then re-import it, that might be the best way to go about adding in the new stuff. There's actually a lot of new dialogue, mostly hello/greetings dialogue lines.

Thank you for update! 

Although all the my current PCs have not progressed the main quest line so much, 

I'm looking forward to ....

the encounter with draugrs as well as dragon priests and their greet after my PCs defeat Alduin!

btw, I (hopefully with few mistranslations) completed a translation patch file for your latest (v15) in Japanese: 

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up10822.7z

Thank you for update! 

Although all the my current PCs have not progressed the main quest line so much, 

I'm looking forward to ....

the encounter with draugrs as well as dragon priests and their greet after my PCs defeat Alduin!

btw, I (hopefully with few mistranslations) completed a translation patch file for your latest (v15) in Japanese: 

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up10822.7z

Wow! You work fast! :)

The dialogues for draugr, dragon priests, and for that matter factions like necromancers, warlocks, bandits, etc. are based on the off-chance that you will be using other mods that make you allies with those factions. Like this, or this, or that one mod I think was called "master of disguise" that I can't find any more.

I think I may have missed some, too... I'm pretty sure I added bandits, but I might have forgotten Forsworn, and I think I deliberately skipped the Silver Hand for some stupid reason.

Next update, I'll try to add in the missing factions.

Wow! You work fast! :)

The dialogues for draugr, dragon priests, and for that matter factions like necromancers, warlocks, bandits, etc. are based on the off-chance that you will be using other mods that make you allies with those factions. Like this, or this, or that one mod I think was called "master of disguise" that I can't find any more.

I think I may have missed some, too... I'm pretty sure I added bandits, but I might have forgotten Forsworn, and I think I deliberately skipped the Silver Hand for some stupid reason.

Next update, I'll try to add in the missing factions.

Thank you for the link, and pointing out the possible faction hostility problem to enjoy the dialogues!

Fortunately, I still have the file of MoD (it's a shame that the mod author have take it down) in my HDD,

but I assumed that I had to resort to the illusion spell (Pacify/ Harmony

with Perk Master of the Mind  or a Voice of Emperor to check their hilarious greeting! 

As for the Faction, I suppose your current update have covered almost all the major factions,

although you may able to make something interesting/ unique

dialogues for TownOldHroldanFaction (I'm not sure whether the ghost himself belonged to this faction),

MGThalmorFaction (Thalmor Splinter Faction: Ancano, Estormo), HagravenFaction.  

Also, the first conversation of Ancano (after Saarthal)  may be a possible candidate of additional scenes

that can state PC's position against the Thalmor more clearly.