No sound and weird flashing lines

XXmoodzXX

When i jump to the sex scenes I get no sound and weird flashing intermittent lines during the scene then they continue after as well. Reloading the game removes the lines.Does anyone know whats up, wasn't hapening yesterday.  im at Chapter 3.

Download the **Installation instructions with tips & Walkthrough** that is just below the patch link you downloaded it has a crap ton of info in it I saw briefly looking at it that there is even info on those lines you had across your screen there is a page that tells you how to add the patch. You will need something that can load PDF files.

Hey thanks that helped. I says that I have to switch from bloom to HDR lighting. I'm at work right now and I'll try it at home later. It says how to install the patch as well

Just one last question. Should all the cut scenes have sound? I noticed some scenes has sound like the Samantha Lisbeth scene but some didn't like the Claudia Lisbeth scene and the coronation

Archived