Kendo 2's Elven Eyes *DELETED

Kendo 2

Wow Kendo you have been busy. I remember back when the Fallout games were your priority. Now look. :P

I'm getting ready to go back to FO3 and NV modding.  In fact, I fired up FO3 today and made a new character.  Making anything for Skyrim is bullshit, especially outfit meshes.  That pointless body scaling thing everyone loves in Skyrim is a colossal waste of mod time and I'm tired of it. :sleepy:

Is this what I was helping you test before? If so Is it the same or do I need a updated?

They are the same, basically.  The beta I sent you also has Altmer, Bosmer and Dunmer versions of some of the eyes that I didn't include with this.  You can either ditch the beta OR run it along side this one, though you will get duplicate eyes during character generation.

These look so good! Just DL'd so I can try them all on my mer girls! Thanks Kendo!

:D  If you use RaceMenu you can copy human skin tones and paste them on the elves so you can get away from the Martian skin colors.  I did that as a test for the elf girl in the screenshots before I made custom skins for her race in the CK.  You can see the results.

I'm glad you like the eye textures. :)

These look so good! Just DL'd so I can try them all on my mer girls! Thanks Kendo!

:D  If you use RaceMenu you can copy human skin tones and paste them on the elves so you can get away from the Martian skin colors.  I did that as a test for the elf girl in the screenshots before I made custom skins for her race in the CK.  You can see the results.

I'm glad you like the eye textures. :)

Thanks K! And yes - I really do like these. All the girls are sporting them atm - and I think my fave so far is the Olive color for Rhys! Really nice!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived