Preorder FFX and X-2 remaster for the PS4? The fuck?

Kamen Rider Kuuga

From FFX/X-2 facebook page:

FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster comes to PS4 with the same content as the PS3 version, including both games’ International Version content, the beautifully remastered HD graphics and music, and the bonus audio drama.
But in addition, there are few new features included that make your journey through Spira on PS4 definitive:
The fans asked, and we listened: For music tracks, you can now switch between the original or rearranged soundtracks in FINAL FANTASY X!
Want to pick up where you left off on Vita or PS3? With full cross-save compatibility, you can continue your progress across your PS4, PS3, and Vita consoles. Wherever you go, your save file is at your fingertips!
North America: May 12th 2015
Europe: 15th May 2015
Australia: 14th May 2015

Kinda dick move really...PS4 will get original music option from the start. I just hope PS3 will get it as well in form of update or dlc as I planned on getting it for my PS3. (..or...still hoping for PC release)  :(

Well at least I'll finally be able to play X/X-2 when I finally get round to getting a PS4 (later this year probably) I missed it on the PS2 due to me only ever getting 1 console per generation.

Still I hope they re-release or remaster FFIX at some point. They can have one of my kidneys if they do that.

Archived