*Updated 01Sept2011*

This mod adds erotic body piercings for the nipples and clit.

The ringsets are for the HGEC Manga body style with variants included for HGEC A-cup (something from the original version before refitted for Manga) which count as armor in with light and heavy versions.

The chest is by the door leading to the arena from the IC Market District.

This is not my mod and take no credit for creation nor do am I providing any creative support for this mod.

Enjoy!

Actually they are really easy to mix with. The nipple rings only take the upperbody and the clit rings to the lowerbody leaving the arms and legs open. Been using this mod for a long time now and if its one of those toons, odds are she's using this stuff.

Actually they are really easy to mix with. The nipple rings only take the upperbody and the clit rings to the lowerbody leaving the arms and legs open. Been using this mod for a long time now and if its one of those toons' date=' odds are she's using this stuff.

[/quote']

Hmm any clue on what armor that is in the screenshot though? The gauntlets and shoes I mean

Actually they are really easy to mix with. The nipple rings only take the upperbody and the clit rings to the lowerbody leaving the arms and legs open. Been using this mod for a long time now and if its one of those toons' date=' odds are she's using this stuff.

[/quote']

Hmm any clue on what armor that is in the screenshot though? The gauntlets and shoes I mean

Those are not part of the mod. The original creator just had them on for effect. Shoulders look like Blackluster and the boots could either be a private mix with the garters or Tona's boots from one of those armor sets.

actually this will attach the manga body when you equip them I think, so if you equip a nipple ring, the upper body will turn into HGEC_Manga_H, but that will usually cause clipping with anything you have on the arms. Same for the legs, since the HGEC_LL is standard on the Manga body, once you equip a clit ring, the legs will widen and cause major clipping to any boots not set for HGEC/LL lower body.

Here is an example. This character is wearing a matching set of top abd bottom rings with the boots and gloves from the Kirin DMRA set.

T%27alla%20and%20Friends.jpg?m=1302194926

The problem is that the armor meshes must be compatible with the body or you will have more or less severe clippping. The gauntlets and boots are from the Dancing Shadow Rose Set btw.

like Kodiak said' date=' should read earlier posts thoroughly.

[/quote']

Thank you  ;), I already knew the boots and gauntlets were of a different mod, which is why I asked what mod's they belong too. Sorry if I wasn't clear earlier  :-[

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...