Most EXTREME Skyrim mods?

szyszek

Well, there is that vore one, and the one that lets you terminate pregnancies by punching bellies... then there are scat/watersports ones if you find that creepy (I just find it a tad disgusting, but it isn't exactly the creepiest fetish). IMHO the creepiest 18+ related mods are for Oblivion. There is Emily's MoMo which basically adds over a hundred of creatures to the Oblivion world that truly makes you rethink going alone into Oblivion Gates. I find it cool as shit. Also, there is Bravil's Underground, and I don't think any Skyrim mod quite comes close to it yet. I hope we get something like Riften's Underground or something like that. :cool:

Well, there is that vore one, and the one that lets you terminate pregnancies by punching bellies... then there are scat/watersports ones if you find that creepy (I just find it a tad disgusting, but it isn't exactly the creepiest fetish). IMHO the creepiest 18+ related mods are for Oblivion. There is Emily's MoMo which basically adds over a hundred of creatures to the Oblivion world that truly makes you rethink going alone into Oblivion Gates. I find it cool as shit. Also, there is Bravil's Underground, and I don't think any Skyrim mod quite comes close to it yet. I hope we get something like Riften's Underground or something like that. :cool:

Where the fuck do you find these, I'd like to try some of them and they're definately not in the downloads section of this site.

If you think that's the weirdest, you must be pretty new to internet. >_>

I think getting knocked up by tentacles that spawn out of the floor and then giving birth to eggs/more chaurus that rush and infect everyone is pretty bizarre

So what more bizarre mod is out their?

I think getting knocked up by tentacles that spawn out of the floor and then giving birth to eggs/more chaurus that rush and infect everyone is pretty bizarre

So what more bizarre mod is out their?

Hm. Seems to be a very popular matter of interest.

Besides that: this discussion reminds of this scene. "Extreme" can hardly be increased. Or intensified. That's why they call it "extreme". It's over the line - how much is not so important. And the line is drawn by the average user of this forum. Kind of.

Anyone knows where these " banned " mods can be downloaded, or can we not speak about these things on here ? :D

As long as it doesn't involve simulated sexuality (or nudity, or fully clothed "suggestive" poses) of characters that could be subjectively interpreted as underage according to a number of arbitrary criteria, of which any combination would also fit the description of adults.... any kind of mod is fine on this website:

• enslavement (not only in terms of BDSM roleplay, but actual slavery) = ok
  • rape (even to death) = ok
  • torture = ok
  • pointless violence = ok
  • sex with animals = ok
  • sex with corpses = ok
  • cannibalism = ok
  • killing pregnant women = ok
  • killable children mods (including mods that turn all enemy NPCs into children) = ok
  • rewarding the player for any of the above = ok

But the red line is this:

• child clothing without panties under the skirts = banned

Now if anyone would call this moral compass kafkaesque, i would probably agree with him/her.

Anyone knows where these " banned " mods can be downloaded, or can we not speak about these things on here ?

As long as it doesn't involve simulated sexuality (or nudity, or fully clothed "suggestive" poses) of characters that could be subjectively interpreted as underage according to a number of arbitrary criteria, of which any combination would also fit the description of adults.... any kind of mod is fine on this website:

• torture = ok
  • sex with animals = ok
  • sex with corpses = ok
  • cannibalism = ok
  • killable children mods (including mods that turn all enemy NPCs into children) = ok

Now if anyone would call this moral compass kafkaesque, i would probably agree with him/her.

And to think, in many cultures today and previously, marriage and sex once humans hit puberty was the norm.  It is, after all, the body saying "I'm ready to reproduce now!".  But even prepubescent sex is common, there just isn't as much bodily drive for sex as there is at puberty.  The only reason prepubescent sex is rare most places today is due to a lack of education.  Some cultures, like natives in Papa New Guinea, teach sex to the young starting around five.

So yes, extremely backwards morality indeed.  If someone thinks wanted sex is worse than murder, they're brainwashed pure and simple.

Anyone knows where these " banned " mods can be downloaded, or can we not speak about these things on here ?

• torture = ok
  • sex with animals = ok
  • sex with corpses = ok
  • cannibalism = ok

And to think, in many cultures today and previously, marriage and sex once humans hit puberty was the norm.  It is, after all, the body saying "I'm ready to reproduce now!".  But even prepubescent sex is common, there just isn't as much bodily drive for sex as there is at puberty.  The only reason prepubescent sex is rare most places today is due to a lack of education.  Some cultures, like natives in Papa New Guinea, teach sex to the young starting around five.

So yes, extremely backwards morality indeed.  If someone thinks wanted sex is worse than murder, they're brainwashed pure and simple.

if you want to marry dogs in skyrim theres a mod on steam its amazing people complain about bestiality yet they will go and marry a argonion or khajiit talk about pot calling kettle black

if you want the mod for marrying dogs heres the link i didnt make it i cant even program the dam vcr so no way in hell i could make a mod >.<

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=15729

if you want to marry dogs in skyrim theres a mod on steam its amazing people complain about bestiality yet they will go and marry a argonion or khajiit talk about pot calling kettle black

if you want the mod for marrying dogs heres the link i didnt make it i cant even program the dam vcr so no way in hell i could make a mod >.<

Lol, yeah, I blame that on human elitism.  Some think that being human makes them above every other species in every way, that non-humans lack emotions, "souls", "consciousness", etc, and as such means that no one else but humans can "make decisions", and unless you "make a decision" to fuck, it's rape.  So apparently humans were created by rapists via evolution, and no other species can want to fuck, only humans.  You have to be such-and-such old, a particular gender, and a human in order to fuck properly, apparently.  Although there are a lot more constraints than that if you're Puritan!...or one of the many other extra-crazy religions!

As for marriage, not to get too far off topic, but anyone should be able to have any ceremony or ritual they want to have as long as it isn't hurting anyone.  That ceremony/ritual should be completely separate from the concept of receiving tax benefits for some reason, or receiving particular perks under the law.  So in short, yes, a human and a canine should be able to be married.  Why not?  The human is probably the guardian of the canine anyway, and it's not hurting them to have a legal piece of paper, and in that situation one could argue they should receive tax benefits as well since the canine is probably fully or mostly dependent on the human for support, just like with humans raising their young.

Anyway, awesome link, thanks! ^n.n^

Lol, yeah, I blame that on human elitism.  Some think that being human makes them above every other species in every way, that non-humans lack emotions, "souls", "consciousness", etc, and as such means that no one else but humans can "make decisions", and unless you "make a decision" to fuck, it's rape.  So apparently humans were created by rapists via evolution, and no other species can want to fuck, only humans.  You have to be such-and-such old, a particular gender, and a human in order to fuck properly, apparently.  Although there are a lot more constraints than that if you're Puritan!...or one of the many other extra-crazy religions!

As for marriage, not to get too far off topic, but anyone should be able to have any ceremony or ritual they want to have as long as it isn't hurting anyone.  That ceremony/ritual should be completely separate from the concept of receiving tax benefits for some reason, or receiving particular perks under the law.  So in short, yes, a human and a canine should be able to be married.  Why not?  The human is probably the guardian of the canine anyway, and it's not hurting them to have a legal piece of paper, and in that situation one could argue they should receive tax benefits as well since the canine is probably fully or mostly dependent on the human for support, just like with humans raising their young.

Anyway, awesome link, thanks! ^n.n^

yes relgion is to blame in the bible it only mentions 2 people being made by god adam and eve they say that incest is a sin lets see them explain the current population if adam and eve was the only 2 humans made by god without breeding like rabbits

now you can see why the guys in church call you there son or daughter they know the truth but cant let others know

just like rolof i think his name was said at the start of skyrim

where all brothers and sisters in binds

Newb here still learning the ropes, either ways I heard that Stram mods should not be paired up with Nexus mods or LoversLab mods, is this true?

Bc that dog mode sounds interesting

~ thanks (:

Archived