Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Modding

AwfulArchdemon

Unless Tecmo/Team Ninja release their own nude mods in their DLC packs and bundles it with a Soft Engine patch, I'm not paying $100+ for their them.

People may be horny, but not stupid and Tecmo/TN keeps shitting on people with this PC release, not only the game lacks fundamental features, charging an arm and a leg for their DLCs, blatantly being skeptic of the PC gaming community in general, they had the audacity to ask people to be "moral and responsible" while they're the ones who need to take that advice.

I Think it's been said countless times before, but a big 'Thank You' is due to all of you who are making the mods that we are so shamelessly using, you guys are great!  :shy:

Anyways, I'll wait for a sale when its due if I'm to get the DLC packs and I'm sure Modders will help prolong the life of this game. I'm currently enjoying kicking the shit out of Brad Wong... I swear there's something wrong with that shit head, a cheat or something, I can't for the life of me pull a straight combo with the dude but when I'm in a fight with him, he turns on God Mode and goes mental on me  :@

I'm currently enjoying kicking the shit out of Brad Wong... I swear there's something wrong with that shit head, a cheat or something, I can't for the life of me pull a straight combo with the dude but when I'm in a fight with him, he turns on God Mode and goes mental on me   :@

You're damn right! Use him, and he gets whooped like a bitch. Fight him, and he's an unstoppable juggernaut. He might be the hardest guy to beat, yet the worst to use. If he's not the hardest, Lisa most certainly is. She can basically do whatever she wants in a fight. If she doesn't wanna be hit, she won't be.

[Mod] Better Keyboard Layout

25580-1-1428772522.png

How to Install:

Step1:

Has the following files in it:

- Game.bat

- BetterKeyboardLayout.exe

- BetterKeyboardLayout Manual.png

Step2: Extract the file to the DOA5LR directory

Step3:

- Run Game.bat to start the game

Or

- Run the Game through Steam then run BetterKeyboardLayout.exe

How to Remap Keyboard Keys:

BetterKeyboardLayout DOA5LR v1.01.rar

Everything in ayane's "mod" is a png...a picture. I suppose the author expects me to load each into PS and save as dds? On the thread it says to rename, but that isn't enough (needless to say). So no, not till dude decides to upload his actual mod, like a normal person.

Everything in ayane's "mod" is a png...a picture. I suppose the author expects me to load each into PS and save as dds? On the thread it says to rename, but that isn't enough (needless to say). So no, not till dude decides to upload his actual mod, like a normal person.

I just drag and drop the extracted PNG's and it works fine.

For reference sake, I use Umod r53

I just drag and drop the extracted PNG's and it works fine.

For reference sake, I use Umod r53

Ooookay, I'll give it a try. New to Umod, so I never imagined a picture would work so damn easily. Lemme try.

try this if it works.

attachicon.gifKasumi Lace Lingerie.7z

only works in r49 because memory directions are different.

If you change manually the archive names you can make it work.

For example, for black without gloves rename files like that:

game_W1024_H1024_F827611204_T_0X22DD17D0AC9D4283

to

game_W1024_H1024_F827611204_T_0XC91A459020809C3C

game_W1024_H1024_F827611204_T_0XF32D15E2FE80D503

to

game_W1024_H1024_F827611204_T_0XA3AA4D94083C908B

game_W1024_H1024_F894720068_T_0X850F7B9AE0E47F9D

to

game_W1024_H1024_F827611204_T_0XEB90D931EB8B3832

Thanks for the tip. Do you know what the Marie Rose archive names are for r51? I don't know how to find these different memory directs.

I am having the same issue as well. Thanks for the tip though, I was able to to use those same file names for the white version. But the Marie Rose ones are totally different and I don't know what to rename them to.

Don't play DoA 5 LR with Fullscreen. In my case, not using a single mod or any graphic enchantment like SweetFx, still making stutter and even CTD. But when I play it with Window 1920x1080, the game can take any mods you have and any graphic enchantment. Though using shadow more than 2K up will give me very bad FPS in some stages. Note this, DoA 5 LR fullscreen had some known bug problems.

If you use the texture of another body an ugly seam at the neck may appear. Try to fix it. Good job.

yep i missed it on that one i didn't realize it until i did another for Lisa that the head and body need to be the same color,thanks for the heads up

I don't wanna be a doomsayer or anything but am I the only one who's afraid that we'll pretty much just be stuck with textures? Yeah, textures are good, but they are just...Textures, and are very limited.

Forget the nude mods, it would be possible to do a lot of cool things, but I'm just not sure if we'll ever get there.

Archived