Adjustet animations shared

iggypop1

Hi i wondering if its possible to share adjusted animations?

To adjust every single  animation (there are many..yes) is a big work( and pt i cant seem to store/save my adjusted animations even with a new profile).

I mean i remember Ashal saying that to complete erase bad adjusted animations you got to wipe out ........?dont remember.

Where do sex lab store the adjustments ?

Ex.   Having a North Female with xxx specifications........ if another got the same specs, and made good adjustments, why not

share it?

Where do sex lab store the adjustments ?

SL profiles exported through the export function in the Rebuild & Clean options page will appear here:

Data\SKSE\Plugins\SexLab\AnimationProfile_1.json

The number reflects the profile selected in the SL MCM.

This is mostly correct. You actually don't have to run the export function to generate/update this file. The Export/Import functions from the Rebuild & Clean page only effects the SexlabConfig.json file, which only stores your SexLab MCM settings.

The AnimationProfile_x.json files that contain the animation adjustments are exported automatically to your selected profile after any sexlab animation where you have made an adjustment. And that json file is also read from anytime you load a save game or change your selected profile number in the MCM.

The animation profile stuff is perfectly safe to share, being able to share them is half the reason I started storing them this way. When sharing the profiles though, you'll probably want to make note of what skeleton, body mod, and if it's not a global, non-race specific profile, the race you used most while generating it.

Archived