More sex positions are unlocked the more experienced with sex you are?

Kernel39

There are several mods to add more positions, SexLab Framework itself, ZaZ Animation Pack and the Non SexLab Animation pack.

But they all provide all their animations directly from installation.

But I think there are mods, that implement this feature, afaik one of the prostitution mods built in an experience system to earn more money with new positions the more whoring you do.

There was one mod which did that but if I recall correctly it ridiculously started with anal sex only as if people didn't naturally know how to insert Tab A (Penis) into Slot B (Vagina).

Given that many of the sex acts now available incorporate multiple positions and transitions from oral to vaginal that sort of mod would need a complete revamp.

There was one mod which did that but if I recall correctly it ridiculously started with anal sex only as if people didn't naturally know how to insert Tab A (Penis) into Slot B (Vagina).

Given that many of the sex acts now available incorporate multiple positions and transitions from oral to vaginal that sort of mod would need a complete revamp.

Lover's Hook. the only way to learn new position with this mod was, being raped or watch other having fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived