Kernel39 Posted February 25, 2015 Posted February 25, 2015 Are more sex positions unlocked the more experienced your character becomes with sex?
4onen Posted February 25, 2015 Posted February 25, 2015 Nope. The total set you have now is the total set available. Unless you mod in more.
Mister X Posted February 25, 2015 Posted February 25, 2015 There are several mods to add more positions, SexLab Framework itself, ZaZ Animation Pack and the Non SexLab Animation pack. But they all provide all their animations directly from installation. But I think there are mods, that implement this feature, afaik one of the prostitution mods built in an experience system to earn more money with new positions the more whoring you do.
WaxenFigure Posted February 25, 2015 Posted February 25, 2015 There was one mod which did that but if I recall correctly it ridiculously started with anal sex only as if people didn't naturally know how to insert Tab A (Penis) into Slot B (Vagina). Given that many of the sex acts now available incorporate multiple positions and transitions from oral to vaginal that sort of mod would need a complete revamp.
gelgaroth Posted February 26, 2015 Posted February 26, 2015 Spouses enhanced let's you gradually try new things with your spouse, but that's about it.
doan77 Posted February 26, 2015 Posted February 26, 2015 There was one mod which did that but if I recall correctly it ridiculously started with anal sex only as if people didn't naturally know how to insert Tab A (Penis) into Slot B (Vagina). Given that many of the sex acts now available incorporate multiple positions and transitions from oral to vaginal that sort of mod would need a complete revamp. Lover's Hook. the only way to learn new position with this mod was, being raped or watch other having fun.
hexenhaus Posted February 27, 2015 Posted February 27, 2015 Wasn´t this feature in Lovers comfort? - You can sneak into a couples house and if they use a "unknown" animation you can learn it. I think there was also a tweakable probability to learn it. Am i right?
Shivalala Posted March 1, 2015 Posted March 1, 2015 I think Puppet Master gave more and more animations as you became more "experienced"
Phelps1247 Posted March 3, 2015 Posted March 3, 2015 Perhaps I'm not remembering correctly but I thought there were built in options to turn off/on animations so you could do it manually?
WaxenFigure Posted March 15, 2015 Posted March 15, 2015 Ktoś wie jak zmieniać pozycje ? Press the "O" key.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.