I'm not getting the correct textures with the sexy demon hunter armour. I did a batch build in bodyslide but only the gauntlets and boots showed up in the list. er]

Hmm chances I are did screw up some where. I will double check to see where I might have gone wrong.

I think it is just the slider group filter that is missing the body pieces, for me the Demon Hunter files work just fine but need to be found in the list without group filters.

Tried a handful of the files, and they all look great as expected, thanks for these and your other mods (Brazen Dragonplate and Exposed Dragon Knight armor are my primary character's go-to armor still after a long time).

I'm not getting the correct textures with the sexy demon hunter armour. I did a batch build in bodyslide but only the gauntlets and boots showed up in the list.

ScreenShot586_zps0eb4da6c.png

demonhunterbodyslide_zps7f03f05b.jpg

Well, looks to me like he probably didn't make any changes to the base armor name. Like it might just be called what the original mod author called it, but then kofman named his tweaks "sexy". I would double check that search and make sure you are looking for the right name. It looks like you have the base armor, otherwise it would load in pink or just not exist at all, and it looks like you have kofman's side of it, so I would look for the armor under a different name. It might not match the rest exactly. Also, make sure that your MaTera is using a CBBE compatible skin texture. I'm pretty sure that race has textures for all the body types, and its totally possible that you're still using a UNP skin from when you downloaded it before. So make sure dat is right. You've got nipples in the wrong place lol. 

Note: if it is the skin textures you're remarking as not looking right with the armor, the armor uses your base, naked bodies skin texture, so that's why I'm noting that you should check to make sure you have a cbbe skin tex. 

@kofman77

Is there anyway you can make this all one big file, like KillerKeos skimpy replacer or Chronotrigger's Remodeled armor? I know those are both edits of existing armors, so they don't add many armors, but they do add a few and it's all under one mod. Since you have so many and they're all an end product of your work, I was wondering if you might package it up neatly so I can buckle down for one big buff download. This might be out of the question since we need the original mods, but I figure it's worth asking. I don't know how to combine them into an esp myself, so if you can't do it, I'd be greatful if you'd point me in the direction of how we could figure it out ourselves. I hate to have 30 outfit mods checked in my MO instead of one nice neat box.

Non sense? I should say the same about US and EU now. EU licks US's ass, while US does everything possible to start a war. Economic pressure, lies, forgery and fraud. And it seems everyone knows this by now, but EU keeps licking.
Now they're talking about Russian army activities, like we're a threat and plotting something. Huh? US runs around the globe sticking their nose everywhere possible, bombing and atttacking countries, building their bases around Russia(in licking EU). Of course we should dismiss our army and disarm our nukes, right.
News: "TWO RUSSIAN BOMBERS WERE SPOTTED NEAR GREAT BRITAIN!!!!oneoneone EVIL RUSSIANS!" Rly? And? They have not entered GB's air space. Nothing. But it sounds like they were attacking in news.
US's fleet does something in black sea. But no one pays any attention.
I start thinking that CCCP(USSR) was a much lesser evil after all this shit.

ps: gone to install the new autocannon on my armored bear pet. I hope two bottles of vodka will be enough to boost my ingineering capabilities. Putin will be proud of me.

Hehe this gave me a laugh. Thought it was serious for a moment.

Regarding the armors, is there a particular way to find them in-game, or will it generally just be a matter of having to console them in? I'm guessing they just don't automatically throw themselves into leveled lists, but usually I prefer to find things organically in-game.

Hey, while they likely aren't at all in leveled lists, I think the patchers for Sky RE and Perkus Maximus both add additional armors to the leveled lists. I believe the patcher also messes with the stats a bit so you don't have like 20 maxed out armors that make it nothing other than a cosmetic change when you switch between two of them. I haven't tried either out yet, so I can't say, but when reading about the patchers, they seemed to do something about that. Perhaps they just assign attributes to them, like if it's high armor rating, it makes it heavy armor and thus louder so you can't sneak well and you're slower or something like that. So, when all is said and done, I have no idea, but I have guesses lol.

Quote: "Is there anyway you can make this all one big file, like KillerKeos skimpy replacer or Chronotrigger's Remodeled armor?"

I support this. your armor looks great and as the men in my skyrim game have to live with their schlong revealing armor, why not some woman also :-)

But i am fighting against the "Max 255 esp"-Enemy and a single download and a merged esp would be fantastic for me.

Thx for your work

I'm not getting the correct textures with the sexy demon hunter armour. I did a batch build in bodyslide but only the gauntlets and boots showed up in the list.

ScreenShot586_zps0eb4da6c.png

demonhunterbodyslide_zps7f03f05b.jpg

Well, looks to me like he probably didn't make any changes to the base armor name. Like it might just be called what the original mod author called it, but then kofman named his tweaks "sexy". I would double check that search and make sure you are looking for the right name. It looks like you have the base armor, otherwise it would load in pink or just not exist at all, and it looks like you have kofman's side of it, so I would look for the armor under a different name. It might not match the rest exactly. Also, make sure that your MaTera is using a CBBE compatible skin texture. I'm pretty sure that race has textures for all the body types, and its totally possible that you're still using a UNP skin from when you downloaded it before. So make sure dat is right. You've got nipples in the wrong place lol. 

Note: if it is the skin textures you're remarking as not looking right with the armor, the armor uses your base, naked bodies skin texture, so that's why I'm noting that you should check to make sure you have a cbbe skin tex. 

I've only ever used CBBE so if it's a case of body textures not matching the armour then the armour is still showing up as the original UNP. Also, that's not a matera, just a succubus with HDT matera ears and tail :P

Edit: found a way to make it work, if I don't use the group filter it shows up in my Outfit/Body list.

WOW! I didn't knew that you had already made so many of these Bodyslide conversions :P Thank you very much for making Bodyslide even better by sharing your conversions kofman77 :D I really do appreciate it! Hope you will continue on making more of these conversions :) And here's the reason why i love Bodyslide it is because it offers customization :P

Fancy Dress appears to be missing its thong. The white one that is. The thong shows up with the Red Fancy Dress but not the regular white. (and yes, I DID check the zap option in bodyslide lol) Ditto for the "simply" versions as well. White one missing thong, Red one has it. Just to let you know.

(P.S. Would love to see Lady Bat by Nausicaa added to your fine list of conversations)

I can't find the forbidden ebony armor in Bodyslide at all. Neither using the group filter, nor looking directly at the list at "Outfit/Body:".

This may be my fault though, since I'm a noob with Bodyslide. Any help would be appreciated.

Oh, yea that's a minor bug report for Kofman - install Kofman's version manually, the file structure is a bit messed up and it doesn't install to the correct location if you use a mod manager.  

Fancy Dress appears to be missing its thong. The white one that is. The thong shows up with the Red Fancy Dress but not the regular white. (and yes, I DID check the zap option in bodyslide lol) Ditto for the "simply" versions as well. White one missing thong, Red one has it. Just to let you know.

(P.S. Would love to see Lady Bat by Nausicaa added to your fine list of conversations)

The thong doesn't seems to appear on Bodyslide though, but it is there when you wear the outfit ingame

I can't find the forbidden ebony armor in Bodyslide at all. Neither using the group filter, nor looking directly at the list at "Outfit/Body:".

This may be my fault though, since I'm a noob with Bodyslide. Any help would be appreciated.

Oh, yea that's a minor bug report for Kofman - install Kofman's version manually, the file structure is a bit messed up and it doesn't install to the correct location if you use a mod manager.  

I looked into the file structure and didn't find any problems. So I reinstalled the mod and now it works. I probably set the data folder wrong before. Thanks anyway.

The armor looks good btw. I was waiting for a CBBE-version of this for quite some time now. And now it even has breast and belly nodes :D

Thanks a lot.

Mind if I ask for a request?

Mind you that I'm rather burnt out right now (plus I got a bit of a cold *BAHH :dodgy:*). Doing over a month's worth of back to back conversions, testing, and updates to previous works can do that to ya :lol:. You can still request if you want and if I like what I see, I may follow through with your request when I'm ready to. :)

@kofman77

Is there anyway you can make this all one big file, like KillerKeos skimpy replacer or Chronotrigger's Remodeled armor? I know those are both edits of existing armors, so they don't add many armors, but they do add a few and it's all under one mod. Since you have so many and they're all an end product of your work, I was wondering if you might package it up neatly so I can buckle down for one big buff download. This might be out of the question since we need the original mods, but I figure it's worth asking. I don't know how to combine them into an esp myself, so if you can't do it, I'd be greatful if you'd point me in the direction of how we could figure it out ourselves. I hate to have 30 outfit mods checked in my MO instead of one nice neat box.

Quote: "Is there anyway you can make this all one big file, like KillerKeos skimpy replacer or Chronotrigger's Remodeled armor?"

I support this. your armor looks great and as the men in my skyrim game have to live with their schlong revealing armor, why not some woman also :-)

But i am fighting against the "Max 255 esp"-Enemy and a single download and a merged esp would be fantastic for me.

Thx for your work

Sorry guys but I'm going to have to say no to that. :-/  You guys need to understand that these aren't my mods to do as you suggest. After all I had to get permission from a few mod authors to allow me to convert and share these. However I CAN point you to how you can combine all the plugin files yourself for your private enjoyment, if your willing to get your hands dirty. Refer to these guides here and here, and be sure to check out this video here for a better demonstration. ;)

Edit: found a way to make it work, if I don't use the group filter it shows up in my Outfit/Body list.

Glad you got it working. But just to be on the safe side, I've scrapped the original slider group .xml and created (and tested) a new one. I've already replaced the old upload with the new one, so batch building shouldn't be a problem for anyone else. :)

Chaurus queen? Lev suit!? Oh, you wonderful person, thank you for making and sharing these!

...and thank you for stroking my ego. :lol:

The thong doesn't seems to appear on Bodyslide though, but it is there when you wear the outfit ingame

Yeah the latest Bodyslide2 is weird with some outfits. If you look at Ro's Armor, you see a gaping tear in the middle of the chest piece. However the armor appears just fine in-game. Yeah I know it's weird, and this quirk certainly made converting the Fancy Dress a trickier proposition than it ought to have been. :dodgy:

Wow, so many conversions. Thanks for your hard work. :)

"A real Bodyslide master appears! He uses "praising your work" on Kofman77! It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!!!" :o :o :blush:

...your welcome. ;)

Hmm, you're right, when I load up the game and put the dresses on, the thongs DO appear. How bizarre. Well then, nevermind! lol

Sorry guys but I'm going to have to say no to that. :-/  You guys need to understand that these aren't my mods to do as you suggest. After all I had to get permission from a few mod authors to allow me to convert and share these. However I CAN point you to how you can combine all the plugin files yourself for your private enjoyment, if your willing to get your hands dirty. Refer to these guides here and here, and be sure to check out this video here for a better demonstration. ;)

Ahhhhh, thank you thank you. This will do just fine. I'm more than happy to spend a little bit of time doing it myself. Super thanks for the conversions and this pointer to a tutorial. You da bomb!