[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

3 hours ago, LyttleBird said:

Hi! I've been using KW for about two months and everything's working fine so far, but I have a problem and I wondered if anyone else had encountered it.

I'm running a medieval 'hood, and the NPC characters provided by KW were distracting (as well as uneditable in CAS; every time I tried, it would glitch out on "accept," forcing me to shut the game down through task manager and lose the edit). Yesterday I removed the NPC file from my KW folder (goodbye, Sim Oniki!) and gave some random townies voyeur/exhibitionist traits to fill those roles. The game seemed to be no worse for lack of the NPC file until just now, when I went to my Edit Town screen. Under Create a Household, there's a mysterious new household with no portrait and the name "KW.CASPProperties." The household description is a long string of XML coding about whether or not an outfit is revealing and if it can be pulled down, and there is no family portrait.

Is this a known error? Anyone else had this problem? Is it safe to delete this "household"? Is it related to my removal of the NPC file, or did I bork something else without knowing it? 

(ETA: and while I'm here I just want to say that this mod is really amazing and I can't imagine playing without it. Thanks for all your hard work!)

Just ignore it, I've seen other mods use the bin to save their configs too. Unless it affects your game somehow. 

On 8/23/2017 at 6:40 AM, TARTACUS said:

shady deal is a hard one in my experience you need to have quite a high corruption level. have a party or two and slip some drugs in the guests drinks or food this will get them addicted and they should accept deals after that. also make sure you are selling at a competitive rate compared to the computer prices.

1. To start off with if you don't have mixology skill over lvl 5 you need to use a small home bar and not the club ones.

2. make drinks at bar lets say red wine for example.

3. when tray of drinks is placed on the bar click on the tray or glasses and hit "kinky", "put drugs in glass".

4. click on glass after drug applied and use the "call someone over to drink" option. this should open a box where you can select your victim.

The add herb to food option I believe you need University Life Ep. There should be an option to add herb to food if you click on a full plate on the counter. This may only work with cannabis. Obviously you must have the items in your inventory in order to do it. You can make simoine and willpowerless on the science talbe and I believe you can do this from level 1 of the logic skill.

As for corruption level that comes from general KW activities over a period of time and I believe having the "Commanding Presence" trait would help it to build quicker, I set the CASP properties in KW on the townie sims clothing so they can be ripped off. Whoring, Raping is a good way to build the skill and flashing your bits as well. Corruption is a hidden skill and in my experience it takes time to build like all Sims skills, if like me you cheat you can use Nraas MC cheats to increase the level of the skill.

I hope this is of use to some of you.

OMFG THANK YOU!!! It took me forever to find this post! BUT OMG Thank you!!!!

Hi! So I have the same problem with the pie menu, it's lagging and it pops up after some seconds, if you know how to fix this please let me know! Even whole game is lagging but I can't say if it's because of this mod or another.

Now quick question : Do kinky selfies and modeling career work for teens? Or it's just for young adults and adults?

EDIT:

I've figured out this teens stuff. All i needed to do was switch High School to "enabled" and it's all.

2 hours ago, john465 said:

Everything works but how do I make Drugs? My Sims has Science and Logic but when I click on Chem Table there's no option to make any Drugs.

Even for my sims that don't have the skills needed to make drugs, I can see the different options on the Chem Table, just disabled. Are you using a recent version? I think the drugs showed up on the chem table in version 0.36 for me, where you could make them with just the logic skill. In version 0.37, sims now need both logic and science.

On the chem table, to option to make the drugs is under the "make potions" menu. They just show up along with any other potions your sim can make.

23 hours ago, Simm23 said:

evening, I'm trying to manage a brothel, I put them in a second house bought, but when people "come" ask where are the "boys" or "girls". Am I doing something wrong?

I found that I have to set up work shifts, but even so I have problems on 4 whores, 2 do not come to work and the other two come but do not have sex with customers, watch TV, dance or chat all the time, how should i do?

and I can not make selfie, I have to install another mod?

7 hours ago, john465 said:

Everything works but how do I make Drugs? My Sims has Science and Logic but when I click on Chem Table there's no option to make any Drugs.

I think when I tried they have to be level 5 in both logic and science - you click discover potion and once they've discovered their first potion they will discover how to make drugs. Hope that works for you.

5 hours ago, Simm23 said:

I found that I have to set up work shifts, but even so I have problems on 4 whores, 2 do not come to work and the other two come but do not have sex with customers, watch TV, dance or chat all the time, how should i do?

and I can not make selfie, I have to install another mod?

Do the whores have the woohoo skill? They have to have at least 1 skill point before they can ask a customer for woohoo. 

To take a kinky selfie you go to the phone > camera > kinky selfie should be an option. 

Hi, guys. I hope someone can explain to me, how to make my sim smoke pot, because I go online shopping, pay that thing that looks like seed for pot, but I can't make it possible to smoke. Can someone tell me what I suppose to do?  Thanks! 

19 hours ago, NSS said:

Do the whores have the woohoo skill? They have to have at least 1 skill point before they can ask a customer for woohoo. 

To take a kinky selfie you go to the phone > camera > kinky selfie should be an option. 

ah, it could be, how do you check if the whores have the woohoo skills?

I created the brothel in a lot that turns out to be residential, then I selected with KinkyWorld to make it become brothel, maybe this is also the problem?

I tried it does not come out of the option you say for the selfie

where can I download the MasterController?

On 3/3/2018 at 8:19 PM, shadowking77 said:

Hey I love this mod I have one issue whenever it come time for the highschool prom it said there's no room even though I have one can anyone help?

You need: a dance floor, two ARM chairs, a stereo, seating (it's touchy on which table/chairs work but the picnic benches seem to work. I use 3), and a buffet table. And double check they have access. The school i used at first didn't have a door to the room. oops. 

On 3/28/2018 at 4:51 PM, john465 said:

I tried installing a mod like this before but it wouldn't work. Can someone help me because I want to make a Mafia Family it would be even better if I installed KinkyWorld.

There is a fairly thorough guide to getting KW installed and running, available here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/

There is also a good guide on getting started here: http://onikikay-kinkyworld.wikia.com/wiki/Installation_and_requirements

20 hours ago, Simm23 said:

ah, it could be, how do you check if the whores have the woohoo skills?

I created the brothel in a lot that turns out to be residential, then I selected with KinkyWorld to make it become brothel, maybe this is also the problem?

I tried it does not come out of the option you say for the selfie

where can I download the MasterController?

Selfies: this requires Sims 3 University Life

MasterController: This is from NRaas, available here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/