[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

16 hours ago, Saulot80 said:

Animations (Amra, Masteranimations, K69, L999, Mike24)

GetDrunk

Cmar Breasts, Buhudain AdultBody musclefix, Cmar bulge, NouveauNudist, Gecko skin set, Buckley Hairs, Cmar Penis, Cmar PubicHair, Velocitygrass nomosaic.

IllusiveK revealing skirts.

Nraas Overwatch, Relativity,Shooless,xcastattoolocations, MController-Cheats-ExpandedTattoo-Integration.

OKW 1.37

Breast Sliders, Johna Sliders.

expansions packs: WA, Ambitions, LN, Outdoor, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University, Island Paradise, Into the future.

I run with OKW 0.37, NRaas MC, Decensor and Overwatch and CMar Penis. My EPs vary, but typically I use everything except Supernatural, Into the Future and Pets, depending on the scenario, and swap those in depending on the scenario.

Wouldn't have thought any of the ones you listed would cause problems... does this happen with a fresh game as well? Could be as simple as a corrupt save.

On 28/01/2018 at 3:17 PM, lilacstar said:

Just wonder if any one like me that the townies (not my sims) will not do kinky woohoo to their bf or husband? They always show the message solo woohoo or pop-up the message their boyfriend/husband do not have romance for long time...

Is there any setting can change it? 

I try to set the "arousal Gain Multiplier"to 25 or above, but seems not help to change the situation. 

I get this a lot in my game too but I think that's how it suppose to work. Once I get that message, 90% of the time I get another notification they woohoo with themselves or with their partner or perform exhibition (My notification level shows "All"l). So its more of an indication that Kinky activity is about to occur. 

2 hours ago, Merinal said:

When the sims get pregnant has the invisible body, how i fix this? or need download a another mod?

Is this a teen or elder? You'll need some appropriate age category maternity clothes, and maybe a body mesh, depending on what you already have. Search on "Sims 3 teen pregnancy mods".

Hello dears!
Im download Build376. Why the menu does not have the interactions to "squeeze" or "rape"? Sims themselves can do it (in the settings all enabled), but I can't order them. Without it is not interesting! :(((
What number build, where it has not yet been hidden? I will make a return. And it does not depend on the level autonomy also.
Or these interactions can be run through Debug, for example? 
Thank You.

Hi everyone.

Is it possible to turn off the KinkyWorld/Location pie on terrain and walls? I'm trying to play WA, and KW shows the gear mouse on any wall, hidden door or not, making searching for secret passages a bloody chore. The ONIKI_KinkyMod package seems to lack the usual tuning files.

13 hours ago, sim333 said:

Hello dears!
Im download Build376. Why the menu does not have the interactions to "squeeze" or "rape"? Sims themselves can do it (in the settings all enabled), but I can't order them. Without it is not interesting! :(((
What number build, where it has not yet been hidden? I will make a return. And it does not depend on the level autonomy also.
Or these interactions can be run through Debug, for example? 
Thank You.

I'm running .375 still and I don't have any issues with grope or rape.  Make sure you're looking under the Mean menu; also, grope isn't available unless the target sim is either undressed or wearing revealing clothing.  I think it has to have a revealing CAS attribute of 3 or higher, which you can set with Debug.

3 hours ago, blackrosesheart said:

I'm running .375 still and I don't have any issues with grope or rape.  Make sure you're looking under the Mean menu; also, grope isn't available unless the target sim is either undressed or wearing revealing clothing.  I think it has to have a revealing CAS attribute of 3 or higher, which you can set with Debug.

That's interesting. Is there a tutorial showing how to set other clothes by this method? There's a few pieces (both Maxis and CC) that I'm interested in tweaking but I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Hi! I just got back into Sims 3 a few days ago and decided to finally try KW, and I'm really enjoying it! I just have some things I need some help with:

1) Is there any way (through debug options maybe?) to bypass gameplay requirements and just cause certain things to happen when I want them to? That probably wasn't worded very well lol, but basically - I want my active sim to be raped by a specific other sim, who isn't in her household, for story purposes, and I'm having a lot of trouble with it.

First, when I was just testing the mod, I did add him to the household (which was kind of difficult, because I'm playing in uni right now, which limits those kind of options) so I could control him directly and test that way. But whenever I used the rape interaction, the fight cloud scene would happen and she'd get the "beaten" and "humiliated" moodlets, but it always stopped right after that and it never did any sex animations. I made sure they were alone, assigned the guy as a rapist through the pie menu, and everything, but still no animations.

Another thing I tried was to have her wander around empty lots after dark and see if she would encounter him. The rape functionality seems to be working - I get notifications when rape happens to other sims, and it happens normally, with animations and everything - but my active sim never encounters any rapist when she's out alone (not the specific guy I want or anyone else), even when I set the chance of rapists appearing all the way to 100.

So basically... is there any way I can "cheat" and cause an uncontrollable sim to rape my active sim on command? Does anyone know why the animations weren't happening when I was controlling the rapist? Could anyone tell me the full list of moodlets that rape causes so, if nothing else, I can just add them all to my sim manually with Master Controller and pretend it happened? :tongue:

2) Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do toys/objects work? In all of the animations that involve dildos, for example, the dildo doesn't show up. Do I not have the right toy(s) downloaded? I downloaded all the ones from the Passion thread (because I used Passion before), but those don't seem to do anything. They don't show up in animations, I can't put them in sims' inventories, and I can't do anything with them when I click on them. Do I need something different?

3) One last thing - this is about outfits. Unless my sims were already in their underwear before the woohoo animation started, they leave their shoes, leggings, glasses, and other accessories on. Is there an option that I'm missing that can control what they wear while they woohoo, like WickedWhims has for example? (I haven't played Sims 4 in a while, but if I remember correctly there are options to remove accessories, remove shoes, etc.) Or can I just make sure they're always completely naked?

Also, is there any way I can stop the strapon from appearing on my female sims? It shows up automatically (even when set to "manual") on a lot of animations where it's not needed and tends to kind of ruin my photos, lol. I set the strap-on setting to "disabled" and turned off gender restrictions (because there are some animations designed for M/F that still look good with two women), and it still keeps showing up.

Sorry that was so long. Thanks for reading all that and thank you in advance for any help! :smile:

15 hours ago, blackrosesheart said:

I'm running .375 still and I don't have any issues with grope or rape.

Ok! Im will try in 375 bld. The rest is not very clear what you wrote. English is not my language.

I had 341-th. Now I decided to upgrade and lol came out)).

Perhaps it was necessary to consistently put the updates, and to stay on that less cropped.

Thank You.

ps. Horror! Sims play, and I can only watch! Who invented it!

12 hours ago, CasaNova73099 said:

That's interesting. Is there a tutorial showing how to set other clothes by this method? There's a few pieces (both Maxis and CC) that I'm interested in tweaking but I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Once Debug is turned on, two additional options appear under the Kinky World pie menu when selecting a sim: Get CAS Properties and Set CAS Properties.  Selecting Set will give you three prompts for both the upper body and lower body garment the selected sim is currently wearing.  "Can be pulled down", "Can be kept during WooHoo", and "Revealing Score", which ranges from 0 to 5, 5 being almost naked.  A high revealing score on their current outfit is necessary for a sim to be groped.

9 hours ago, pinkflamingos said:

is there any way I can "cheat" and cause an uncontrollable sim to rape my active sim on command?

I'm glad you asked this, as I would like to know the answer, too.

I've done a few things using Nrass's Master Controller to tweak sims in my neighborhood that I wanted to be aggressive toward/actually rape my sim for story purposes, but the end result has still been left to chance. The first thing I do is "tag" the rapist sim using Master Controller's "Tagger." This allows me to find the sim on the map; if he's skulking about in some park late at night, I can send my sim there in the hopes he attacks her. The second thing I do is change his traits using Master Controller. Sometimes, you can assign a sim as the town rapist, but if he/she has the "Good" or "Friendly" or "Shy" traits or whatever, those personality quirks will override or dissuade the sim from committing the act. Give them negative traits. A good combination is: Evil, Insane, Rapist, Inappropriate, Mean Spirited. Lastly, use' Kinky World: Debug' to give the rapist the "Horny" mood under the "States" option in the pie menu when you click on him/her.

My sim was a young sim just starting out on her own, and for story purposes, I wanted her to get pregnant by a sim she met online in a date rape situation. She met him at a park for their first date. Of course, there were other sims on the lot, and a rapist sim won't do the deed if other sims are around. So I reset them back to their homes using the cheat until just my sim and her evil date were alone. After a bit, he went with his traits and his horniness and did the deed.

But as you can see, this is a lot of work and is STILL up to chance in the end. I'd also like to know if there's a faster way to accomplish it.

As for your other questions, I don't really know the answer; I kind of think it's funny when they leave their shoes on, although it is unrealistic and I know there's a way to set them at totally naked using Kinky World settings.

12 hours ago, pinkflamingos said:

Hi! I just got back into Sims 3 a few days ago and decided to finally try KW, and I'm really enjoying it! I just have some things I need some help with:

1) Is there any way (through debug options maybe?) to bypass gameplay requirements and just cause certain things to happen when I want them to? That probably wasn't worded very well lol, but basically - I want my active sim to be raped by a specific other sim, who isn't in her household, for story purposes, and I'm having a lot of trouble with it.

First, when I was just testing the mod, I did add him to the household (which was kind of difficult, because I'm playing in uni right now, which limits those kind of options) so I could control him directly and test that way. But whenever I used the rape interaction, the fight cloud scene would happen and she'd get the "beaten" and "humiliated" moodlets, but it always stopped right after that and it never did any sex animations. I made sure they were alone, assigned the guy as a rapist through the pie menu, and everything, but still no animations.

Another thing I tried was to have her wander around empty lots after dark and see if she would encounter him. The rape functionality seems to be working - I get notifications when rape happens to other sims, and it happens normally, with animations and everything - but my active sim never encounters any rapist when she's out alone (not the specific guy I want or anyone else), even when I set the chance of rapists appearing all the way to 100.

So basically... is there any way I can "cheat" and cause an uncontrollable sim to rape my active sim on command? Does anyone know why the animations weren't happening when I was controlling the rapist? Could anyone tell me the full list of moodlets that rape causes so, if nothing else, I can just add them all to my sim manually with Master Controller and pretend it happened? :tongue:

2) Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do toys/objects work? In all of the animations that involve dildos, for example, the dildo doesn't show up. Do I not have the right toy(s) downloaded? I downloaded all the ones from the Passion thread (because I used Passion before), but those don't seem to do anything. They don't show up in animations, I can't put them in sims' inventories, and I can't do anything with them when I click on them. Do I need something different?

3) One last thing - this is about outfits. Unless my sims were already in their underwear before the woohoo animation started, they leave their shoes, leggings, glasses, and other accessories on. Is there an option that I'm missing that can control what they wear while they woohoo, like WickedWhims has for example? (I haven't played Sims 4 in a while, but if I remember correctly there are options to remove accessories, remove shoes, etc.) Or can I just make sure they're always completely naked?

Also, is there any way I can stop the strapon from appearing on my female sims? It shows up automatically (even when set to "manual") on a lot of animations where it's not needed and tends to kind of ruin my photos, lol. I set the strap-on setting to "disabled" and turned off gender restrictions (because there are some animations designed for M/F that still look good with two women), and it still keeps showing up.

Sorry that was so long. Thanks for reading all that and thank you in advance for any help! :smile:

1) Be sure "debug is on", kinky options [cheats & debugs] left click on ground select Kinky-debug, spawn..., more..., spawn Rapist, yes/ok for male or no/cancel for female, and specify number of rapist(s).  

2) If dildo is in inventory select it and use or during woo-hoo select position & find a dildo use position. If dildo on ground/table have sims use item. If none work you are missing some animations.

3) I use to mods from sexysims to change cloths. 

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=173728 Get Naked Interaction for Sims  

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=173861 Graphical XTC Sexual Daydreams {I originally used this mod before kinkyworld. I don't anymore, but it does have a option to change cloths: Everyday, sleep-ware, & nude. not much but still useful }

4) for strap-on just turn it off, it is broken since forever.

2 hours ago, maksym.dickson said:

Does anyone know what exactly these options from City-Hall KW>Debug menu do?: HornyFewer, RollGenetics, PopulateTown, Destroy Unused Homeless Sims.

image.png.f95d1cfd26df04638b985a1ab65d05ad.png

HornyFewer: Boost Arousel rate making sims horny faster and more often 

RollGenetics: ??? test on my sims, changed looks & traits. 

PopulateTown: ??? adds Paparazzi, tourists, womb-less sims girls, etc...

Destroy Unused Homeless Sims: kills Paparazzi, tourists, cops, rapists, womb-less sims girls, etc...

"Horny Fewer" is Horny FEVER, which basically makes the WHOLE TOWN horny immediately. It's like an atomic sex bomb went off.

As far as the "make someone rape" problem goes... unless you swap control to that Sim and make them take the action it will mostly be a matter of placing the two sims in a social situation where the rapist chooses the rape action. A horny, evil/rapist/mean Sim alone with a vulnerable target will probably get around to it. If they are assigned Rape service Sims, leave the doors unlocked and hope for a random attack at night.

Hello!

I just downloaded Kinky and some animation packs after a few months of thinking about incorporating it into my ongoing orphanage/brothel challenge. Now, the mod itself isnt a problem, it got installed fine and works well. However, it seems that, while the rest of the game isnt affected, the dialog interactions when clicking on a sim take over 30 seconds to charge now, which doesnt happen with other objects (the interaction windo open instantly). The game isnt buggy or laggy (or at least not more than usualy considering the this is the sims 3 and I have a lot of cc), only the window when selecting a sim takes a lot of time to appear, and it's kinda frustrating when playing.

I have a lot of mods, and changed the Nraas mods which might have been problems (Installed the tuning file for ErrorTrap and changed the Overwatch settings), as well as checked for conflicts with other mods with delphy's dashboard, which isnt really the case. 

Has anyone had this issue? I tried scouting on the pages on here but couldnt find much about it.

Thanks in advance!

16 hours ago, CandyApple said:

I'm glad you asked this, as I would like to know the answer, too.

I've done a few things using Nrass's Master Controller to tweak sims in my neighborhood that I wanted to be aggressive toward/actually rape my sim for story purposes, but the end result has still been left to chance. The first thing I do is "tag" the rapist sim using Master Controller's "Tagger." This allows me to find the sim on the map; if he's skulking about in some park late at night, I can send my sim there in the hopes he attacks her. The second thing I do is change his traits using Master Controller. Sometimes, you can assign a sim as the town rapist, but if he/she has the "Good" or "Friendly" or "Shy" traits or whatever, those personality quirks will override or dissuade the sim from committing the act. Give them negative traits. A good combination is: Evil, Insane, Rapist, Inappropriate, Mean Spirited. Lastly, use' Kinky World: Debug' to give the rapist the "Horny" mood under the "States" option in the pie menu when you click on him/her.

My sim was a young sim just starting out on her own, and for story purposes, I wanted her to get pregnant by a sim she met online in a date rape situation. She met him at a park for their first date. Of course, there were other sims on the lot, and a rapist sim won't do the deed if other sims are around. So I reset them back to their homes using the cheat until just my sim and her evil date were alone. After a bit, he went with his traits and his horniness and did the deed.

But as you can see, this is a lot of work and is STILL up to chance in the end. I'd also like to know if there's a faster way to accomplish it.

As for your other questions, I don't really know the answer; I kind of think it's funny when they leave their shoes on, although it is unrealistic and I know there's a way to set them at totally naked using Kinky World settings.

Thanks so much for sharing how you accomplished it! I didn't even know about the Tagger or think to give him the horny moodlet so I'll give that a try. I'd also still love to know if there's an easier way but for now I'm happy to be able to move my story along!

12 hours ago, ravenger6660 said:

1) Be sure "debug is on", kinky options [cheats & debugs] left click on ground select Kinky-debug, spawn..., more..., spawn Rapist, yes/ok for male or no/cancel for female, and specify number of rapist(s).  

2) If dildo is in inventory select it and use or during woo-hoo select position & find a dildo use position. If dildo on ground/table have sims use item. If none work you are missing some animations.

3) I use to mods from sexysims to change cloths. 

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=173728 Get Naked Interaction for Sims  

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=173861 Graphical XTC Sexual Daydreams {I originally used this mod before kinkyworld. I don't anymore, but it does have a option to change cloths: Everyday, sleep-ware, & nude. not much but still useful }

4) for strap-on just turn it off, it is broken since forever.

Thanks for the response!

1) I probably should have specified, I actually tried that. It hasn't worked for me - it spawned rapists, but they just stood around and didn't do anything.

2) So I should be able to put it in their inventory then? That's one of my problems - I can't even move it into a sim's inventory, it won't let me. I definitely have animations that require a dildo of some kind (they have dildo in the title and the sim is holding an invisible dildo when I play them), but it's possible that I have the wrong ones?

3) Oh awesome, the first one especially looks like it'll work great! Thanks so much!

4) Ah okay, I didn't know it was broken. Since turning it off in the menu didn't work, I just removed the "ONIKI_Strapon" file entirely, hopefully that's the right one.

On 2018/1/29 at 1:10 AM, FreakyRufus said:

I see these messages in my game. After a while, I often see messages pop-up showing that the sim that was complaining about being neglected is starting woohoo with their partner. I have the default arousal gain multiplier.

I always see the pop up message show they woohoo solo but not to their partner...maybe i need to test for much more longer time, thanks. 

On 2018/1/29 at 8:42 AM, GECK.O said:

I guess everyone have that problem.

Ts3 has a different mechanism on how they control sims in active lot and at the background. 

I think it's a normal if sims in the background act that way. 

Thanks. It seems quit normal than~ 

On 2018/1/31 at 3:51 AM, NSS said:

I get this a lot in my game too but I think that's how it suppose to work. Once I get that message, 90% of the time I get another notification they woohoo with themselves or with their partner or perform exhibition (My notification level shows "All"l). So its more of an indication that Kinky activity is about to occur. 

Just think that the kinky activity not so active. Since the town no new born baby, so thinking if that can also affect that. 

Thanks for your comment. :smile:

Hey, cool development of the mod and quite a lot stuff added.

I was dabbling into the brothel management and wondered if you can add the brothel manager as working girl as well somehow. Alternatively, can you make some other householld sim brothel manager or does it muck things up (accessibility maybe, does a NPC actually do any manager interactions?)

On 2/1/2018 at 11:33 PM, mrinku said:

"Horny Fewer" is Horny FEVER, which basically makes the WHOLE TOWN horny immediately. It's like an atomic sex bomb went off.

Thanks for clarifying, I thought otherwise and wanted to use in my town to decrease common arousal, due to high value was set for arousal multiplier at the start of the game.

On 1/27/2018 at 8:56 PM, dummyfutanari said:

I notice that I get a duplicate Pizza Delivery service group right away, and whenever I save & reload the game, I get a duplicate Repairman service group added each time the game is loaded.

I think register and KW and not compatible and creating glitches. I used Register primarily to disable wild animals (I think no other mod could do it that well), but after playing I noticed a lot of errors, related to register, so now I removed it.  Also I remember, Oniki mentioned in past on her blog something about register issues with KW.