[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Just be aware tho with KW installed that if you start having problems with Nraas mods that Nraas won't be able to help much in the way of support. It's not that they don't want to it's because they can't due to virtually no information on Patreon versions and how poorly maintained the public version is. Which is another reason why Onki should provide regular updates as well as have more of a support presence here.

Oh, ok, cool.

Thanks for reply.

As of now, when the new update comes out your story progression and personalities should be fine to add back in :) I'm looking forward to that myself lol

Just be aware tho with KW installed that if you start having problems with Nraas mods that Nraas won't be able to help much in the way of support. It's not that they don't want to it's because they can't due to virtually no information on Patreon versions and how poorly maintained the public version is. Which is another reason why Onki should provide regular updates as well as have more of a support presence here.

Oh, ok, cool.

Thanks for reply.

As of now, when the new update comes out your story progression and personalities should be fine to add back in :) I'm looking forward to that myself lol

Nraas has an open policy and is willing to work with other modders to help work through incompatibility issues. I don't know the whole story so I can't really say much but something happened that caused them to close their doors to KW.

Well, even after I removed personalities module, deleted caches, done town reset, still only thing they do is go to school, go to work.

The time of sim is like Monday, 5:18PM

Story progression is a great mod but it does cause a few problems with KW.  The careers module should be avoided if you want a KW school as they conflict with each other.  If you want to make the school more active quicker give the teachers higher exhibition, woohoo and corruption skills.  The exhibition skill you need to use KW debug exhbitionist option as you can not up the skill past lvl 1 with MC cheats.   The other problem with story progression is that it keeps the townies very busy and gives them all jobs and so on, this reduces the amount of time townies have available for KW activities.  The last thing I would like to mention is resources,  being sims 3 is 32 bit and has limited memory available running a lot of other intensive mods like story progression will affect the way KW works in game.  I battled to keep story progression in my mods folder for a long time but eventually gave in.  I can say from personal experience that removing story progression and other intensive mods from my folder has improved the way KW works and has made the townies far more active in their Kinky activities.

Story progression is a great mod but it does cause a few problems with KW.  The careers module should be avoided if you want a KW school as they conflict with each other.  If you want to make the school more active quicker give the teachers higher exhibition, woohoo and corruption skills.  The exhibition skill you need to use KW debug exhbitionist option as you can not up the skill past lvl 1 with MC cheats.   The other problem with story progression is that it keeps the townies very busy and gives them all jobs and so on, this reduces the amount of time townies have available for KW activities.  The last thing I would like to mention is resources,  being sims 3 is 32 bit and has limited memory available running a lot of other intensive mods like story progression will affect the way KW works in game.  I battled to keep story progression in my mods folder for a long time but eventually gave in.  I can say from personal experience that removing story progression and other intensive mods from my folder has improved the way KW works and has made the townies far more active in their Kinky activities.

Just saying, you want me to tell you funny thing?

My cousin (younger guy) was playing Sims 3 using my computer, that I play.

So while he was playing, there were problems.

So, he tested out the game by removing the mods/cc.

And guess what...

When there were other mods/cc + many NRaas mods without KW mod, the town was very lively, not like what I'm having problem right now.

Inactive sims were going around the town/world/neighborhood, visiting various community lots, not just only going to school or work and stay in their home.

So, it's not the Story Progression or NRaas mods caused the problem.

It's just that when KW mod is placed in the game, it stopped doing what happened when there wasn't KW mod was placed.

So, I could only guess that KW is having compatibility problems with various NRaas mods.

But, I can't give up both NRaas and KW mods.

That is why I'm waiting for future KW fixes that will compatible with NRaas mods.

And guess what...

When there were other mods/cc + many NRaas mods without KW mod, the town was very lively, not like what I'm having problem right now.

Inactive sims were going around the town/world/neighborhood, visiting various community lots, not just only going to school or work and stay in their home.

It's just that when KW mod is placed in the game, it stopped doing what happened when there wasn't KW mod was placed.

So, I could only guess that KW is having compatibility problems with various NRaas mods.

That is why I'm waiting for future KW fixes that will compatible with NRaas mods.

We all have different mods installed and as a result we all get different results,  all I am doing is passing on what I have found in the many hours I play the game and the vast amount of testing I personally have done to help iron out problems.  but fact Careers mod will and does conflict with KW as they both attempt to run schools.  fact the more time a sim has taken up with other activities leaves less hours for kinky activities.

This version of Kinky world does have problems with Story Progression and that will be fixed in the next release. I'm a patreon and in the builds after the public release SP and KW work great together, Oniki fixed that quickly, but I do remember the builds where they didn't work. It made the game unplayable for me.

It feels like a long time ago that I had that problem though, I'm really baffled that the current version here still has it! Makes me understand why people here are so salty about the lack of support and hotfixes for this kind of problems with the mod. 

This version of Kinky world does have problems with Story Progression and that will be fixed in the next release. I'm a patreon and in the builds after the public release SP and KW work great together, Oniki fixed that quickly, but I do remember the builds where they didn't work. It made the game unplayable for me.

It feels like a long time ago that I had that problem though, I'm really baffled that the current version here still has it! Makes me understand why people here are so salty about the lack of support and hotfixes for this kind of problems with the mod. 

Oh, ok.

Guess all I have to do now is wait for more public releases.

Story progression is a great mod but it does cause a few problems with KW. The careers module should be avoided if you want a KW school as they conflict with each other. If you want to make the school more active quicker give the teachers higher exhibition, woohoo and corruption skills. The exhibition skill you need to use KW debug exhbitionist option as you can not up the skill past lvl 1 with MC cheats. The other problem with story progression is that it keeps the townies very busy and gives them all jobs and so on, this reduces the amount of time townies have available for KW activities. The last thing I would like to mention is resources, being sims 3 is 32 bit and has limited memory available running a lot of other intensive mods like story progression will affect the way KW works in game. I battled to keep story progression in my mods folder for a long time but eventually gave in. I can say from personal experience that removing story progression and other intensive mods from my folder has improved the way KW works and has made the townies far more active in their Kinky activities.

And guess what...

For now you'll just have to play with a "zombie" town till the new release. Should be better then, hopefully :) miss personalities I had with fighting and fires and romances lol I still keep all my nraas mods and I have almost all of them, we just gotta be patient :)

Oh and about computer power, my computer is a crappy AND computer with a video card that isn't even in the list from EA for recommendations and my game has all expansions, a ton of mods, a ton of store content and a few CC and my game runs the same with or with out KW. It lags but not horribly. Just thought I'd mention that since it was brought up on having to many intensive mods together.

Oh, ok.

Guess all I have to do now is wait for more public releases.

Thank you for understanding on why some get a little frustrated. This version does have a fair share of irritating almost game breaking issues that we're trying to be patient with. :)

And guess what...

This wasn't very funny.

We all have different mods installed and as a result we all get different results, all I am doing is passing on what I have found in the many hours I play the game and the vast amount of testing I personally have done to help iron out problems. but fact Careers mod will and does conflict with KW as they both attempt to run schools. fact the more time a sim has taken up with other activities leaves less hours for kinky activities.

Just keep in mind, not everyone using this mod wants nothing but kinky interactions. I still play how I always did before but now with a little riskyness and realism with pregnancies and sex. But I prefer my town and household not to be obsessed with kinky interactions and in that case SP becomes necessary. I myself could careless about the school feature and keep it off and use SP careers. :)

From now on I will keep my help idea's and suggestions to myself as I see no point in offering help.  Some of you wonder why you do not get more support on this forum.  well if you can't work it out for yourselves then I can't help you.  No one can.  I see little point in reading anymore.  

From now on I will keep my help idea's and suggestions to myself as I see no point in offering help. Some of you wonder why you do not get more support on this forum. well if you can't work it out for yourselves then I can't help you. No one can. I see little point in reading anymore.

I apologize if I came off wrong. Didn't intend to. But I do see a lot on here that when someone has an issue others immediately tell them to get rid of it, you don't need it why do you have it anyway. I was just trying to let you know that many play differently. Although I think I mentioned a few times that there was something wrong and that hopefully it gets fixed and that there isn't really anything we can do for that particular issue. :(

For now you'll just have to play with a "zombie" town till the new release. Should be better then, hopefully :) miss personalities I had with fighting and fires and romances lol I still keep all my nraas mods and I have almost all of them, we just gotta be patient :)

Oh and about computer power, my computer is a crappy AND computer with a video card that isn't even in the list from EA for recommendations and my game has all expansions, a ton of mods, a ton of store content and a few CC and my game runs the same with or with out KW. It lags but not horribly. Just thought I'd mention that since it was brought up on having to many intensive mods together.

Yeah, for now, I will have to play with a zombie town till new release.

Oh, ok.

No need to apologize but if every sensible suggestion gets monstered then people are gonna get fed up with trying to help.  I was under the impression that this thread was about KW and not NRaas which by the way I love and respect very much.  Also obviously suggestions made were not even tried before the negative comments.  A small fact,  KW works better and smoother with a smaller town and more resources available to it as it is in itself a very intensive mod.  If you must have all the other mods installed then maybe this one is not for you and you would be better off with passion which is also a great mod that I respect.  I know perfectly well that KW has it's problems and you have not had a public release for quite some time but there is nothing I can do about that but for sure saying bad things about the creator is not going to help.  (no I am not pointing you out for this just in general from others).  But when offering help and suggestions becomes a headache then the logical solution is not to bother.  I would like to think I do know what I am talking about,  I fixed the xmls from Mike 24's files for KW which you can check on his thread.  I also fixed the errors on L666 ones after she vanished but did not post them here as I have no right to.  I would also like to think that I do not offer crap advice which has no experience behind it I am disabled and housebound and spend a stupid amount of hours on the sims every day of the week as I hate telly and am not really a gamesplayer as such.

Honestly some of you need to think before you write.  that is all I have to say and again this is not directed at anyone person just in general.  politeness will get you a lot further than ridiculing, or arguing about the advice given before even trying it.

From now on I will keep my help idea's and suggestions to myself as I see no point in offering help. Some of you wonder why you do not get more support on this forum. well if you can't work it out for yourselves then I can't help you. No one can. I see little point in reading anymore.

Most of us appreciate any helpful suggestions and I'm not singling anyone out.

That's really the problem, that we never get any fixes and are left with a broken mod not that we all want every new feature as soon as it comes out.