[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Well I figured out how to add the drug willpowerless to a drink. However. I gave that drink to a sim and she still rejected.

As far as I am aware it takes a little bit of time for the drug to work on a sim, I have not as yet tried it in this version but will do and let you know the results and give Oniki the feedback afterwards. Its on my todo list.

Thank you. Also, it went about 6 sim hours and no moodlets to show that it worked. Instead she got a hangover.

Well I figured out how to add the drug willpowerless to a drink. However. I gave that drink to a sim and she still rejected.

As far as I am aware it takes a little bit of time for the drug to work on a sim, I have not as yet tried it in this version but will do and let you know the results and give Oniki the feedback afterwards. Its on my todo list.

Thank you. Also, it went about 6 sim hours and no moodlets to show that it worked. Instead she got a hangover.

I just checked a couple of other things you reported,  The rape I have no problems with and my sim could call the police and also fight the rapist.  I also checked the jealousy and that is working as normal in my game and destroyed a marriage very quickly.  As previously stated Starting a fresh game from a fresh game folder D:/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 can solve a lot of these issues.  Yes I do understand the work involved in doing this but it does help.  Oniki often states that she recommends a new game for the new versions of the mod  not all of the versions are back to back compatible with each other.

I just checked a couple of other things you reported, The rape I have no problems with and my sim could call the police and also fight the rapist. I also checked the jealousy and that is working as normal in my game and destroyed a marriage very quickly. As previously stated Starting a fresh game from a fresh game folder D:/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 can solve a lot of these issues. Yes I do understand the work involved in doing this but it does help. Oniki often states that she recommends a new game for the new versions of the mod not all of the versions are back to back compatible with each other.

The jealousy was with basic romantic interactions, no kinky interactions or sex. As stated before I did do a fresh game. I saw a sim autonomously fight a rapist now but I still didn't have the option. Do they have to call the police first before it shows? Right now I've been busy with other things and only checking my game a little here and there. Currently don't have the time to redo my folder.

I just checked a couple of other things you reported, The rape I have no problems with and my sim could call the police and also fight the rapist. I also checked the jealousy and that is working as normal in my game and destroyed a marriage very quickly. As previously stated Starting a fresh game from a fresh game folder D:/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 can solve a lot of these issues. Yes I do understand the work involved in doing this but it does help. Oniki often states that she recommends a new game for the new versions of the mod not all of the versions are back to back compatible with each other.

The jealousy was with basic romantic interactions, no kinky interactions or sex. As stated before I did do a fresh game. I saw a sim autonomously fight a rapist now but I still didn't have the option. Do they have to call the police first before it shows? Right now I've been busy with other things and only checking my game a little here and there. Currently don't have the time to redo my folder.

The call police option should be there as soon as they notice the rape taking place.  As far as I am aware and I may well be wrong the jealousy system in KW only affects the KW activities I will try and clarify this next time I speak to Oniki or if anyone else knows the answer to this for definite please let me know. 

The call police option should be there as soon as they notice the rape taking place. As far as I am aware and I may well be wrong the jealousy system in KW only affects the KW activities I will try and clarify this next time I speak to Oniki or if anyone else knows the answer to this for definite please let me know.

Yea the call police is there each time. I only ask on the jealousy bc it was fine previous version and I haven't change anything in my game other than this mod. I will do a few more things later and will get back to you on it. :)

Thank you OnikiKay, for sharing this wonderful mod,. I feel like I am in a candy store with all the choices you have given in the fine tuning. I must admit I do not know what all of them do and wonder is there a written description of them?

To be honest the instruction manual for this would be the size of a small book and if you were to include all of the options and tunings it would grow to a large book. If you included all the tips and tricks then you would have a book the size of a novel. I was thinking about this the other day.  Other than trial and error and reading the wiki and forum it does not exist.  To be honest I can not comprehend how Oniki keeps up with it all let alone code it and create it.

I love novels :D but I understand what you are saying.  Trail .test and make sure you back it up first

Enjoying the new update. Any else having graphical issues when two simmers are doing the fucking. I think its the recently installed GECKo mods? 

Anyway, thanks for all your work!

Did you mean something like bottom screenshot of mine?

post-1796831-0-05235300-1503516985_thumb.jpg

I got it after installing Brothel community lots [The Clash(aka the fucktory)] from Download section of Sims 3.

Enjoying the new update. Any else having graphical issues when two simmers are doing the fucking. I think its the recently installed GECKo mods? 

attachicon.gifLatest Problem.jpg

I got it after installing Brothel community lots from Download section of Sims 3.

When you installed those lots did you take out your Mods folder?

No, I didn't.

I installed that lot yesterday, and was fine yesterday.

But I went to play today, the game show up like screenshot.

No, I didn't.

I installed that lot yesterday, and was fine yesterday.

But I went to play today, the game show up like screenshot.

Okay I was just making sure you didn't take out your Mods folder without putting it back in due to KW adding custom trait, skills and interactions cause that could also cause that problem and kill your town off

What your seeing is Total interface failure it's a very rare but extremely serious error that sometimes happens when the game loads up your sims and or even the whole town was annihilated. And I'm not sure how to fix that.

attachicon.gifLatest Problem.jpg

I got it after installing Brothel community lots [The Clash(aka the fucktory)] from Download section of Sims 3.

Hey! No, when my two sims are shagging there is almost like a screen tear, that afflicts both of them. (I'll try to get a screenshot next time it happens).

However, I recently installed GECKo's "Natural Breast" mod and the "Detailed Vagina" mod. Seen as it is only happening when my simmers are naked, I thought maybe there are some conflicts between the KW 3.6 version and the GECKos mods.

Okay I was just making sure you didn't take out your Mods folder without putting it back in due to KW adding custom trait, skills and interactions cause that could also cause that problem and kill your town off

What your seeing is Total interface failure it's a very rare but extremely serious error that sometimes happens when the game loads up your sims and or even the whole town was annihilated. And I'm not sure how to fix that.

Oh, ok.

Let me try to fix this problem.

The call police option should be there as soon as they notice the rape taking place. As far as I am aware and I may well be wrong the jealousy system in KW only affects the KW activities I will try and clarify this next time I speak to Oniki or if anyone else knows the answer to this for definite please let me know.

Yea the call police is there each time. I only ask on the jealousy bc it was fine previous version and I haven't change anything in my game other than this mod. I will do a few more things later and will get back to you on it. :)

Edit: I went ahead and tried just redownloading the mod and putting a fresh copy in. Now the fight interaction comes up yay! I use that for my stories lol. Anyway, not sure what exactly the problem was, even the jealousy is working right again. All I know is that when I first downloaded it, it took a very very long time. Which is very unusual. Then when it did, it failed. Tried 4 times before it finished with out failing. So maybe something got corrupted in my file. This time I had no problems downloading and seems to be working. So scratch the fight and romance issue :) although what I mentioned before with order to woohoo, order to woohoo with others still doesn't work. They don't reset anymore the interaction just cancels. Also the raping while sim is asleep was still the same as I mentioned before. Thank you for relaying messages. :)

Oh, ok.

Let me try to fix this problem.

Do you have ErrorTrap installed? If so clear your caches and remove the the DisableDerferencing tuning and try to reload the save maybe you'll get a script error from ErrorTrap that could tell me more

Do you have ErrorTrap installed? If so clear your caches and remove the the DisableDerferencing tuning and try to reload the save maybe you'll get a script error from ErrorTrap that could tell me more

I have Error Trap installed.

I made the small batch file that deletes the all the caches when I double click it.

And let me remove the "DisableDerferencing tuning".

Edit 1:

It says Missing Object Warning! Some objects could not be loaded and were replaced.

I have Error Trap installed.

I made the small batch file that deletes the all the caches when I double click it.

And let me remove the "DisableDerferencing tuning".

Edit 1:

It says Missing Object Warning! Some objects could not be loaded and were replaced.

Did you get a script error from ErrorTrap? If so zip up the script error and attach it

And did you make any changes to that world in CAW and then try too load it up without starting a new game?

Did you get a script error from ErrorTrap? If so zip up the script error and attach it

And did you make any changes to that world in CAW and then try too load it up without starting a new game?

I got nothing.

No error files.

This is the "Hidden Springs.world with Fixes imported by ellacharmed"

I never made any changes for this world.

I have played this world like a week, without any problem of UI.

I got nothing.

No error files.

This is the "Hidden Springs.world with Fixes imported by ellacharmed"

I never made any changes for this world.

I have played this world like a week, without any problem of UI.

Okay I just making sure to rule out Mod or CAW related variables.

Do you have a previous save from before the lots where installed and see if that loads up with no problems

Do you have a previous save from before the lots where installed and see if that loads up with no problems

The physical copy of save on different location, no.

Maybe I should check out Windows Explorer's Previous Versions feature?

The physical copy of save on different location, no.

Maybe I should check out Windows Explorer's Previous Versions feature?

No not recommended that has been known to cause problems with game installations. It doesn't transfer the data over properly and can corrupt the game's core files

I don't know what happened other than the game save breaking when the game loaded up it's definitely not KW or the lots

No not recommended that has been know to cause problems with game installations. It doesn't transfer the data over properly and can corrupt the game's core files

Sims like the game folder is corrupted.

I have nointromaxis.package, but when I load game, the intro shows up and earlier today, it showed Store patch thing.

Should I try different save?

Witches have the Horny Curse they can use on other sims to either satisfy their own desires or to just wreak havoc doesn't always work right tho

All the Horny Curse does is guarantee they victim will agree to the next lewd proposal. Someone still has to ask them. If you cast Horny Curse on a bunch of Sims where none are Aroused, nothing is likely to happen.

No not recommended that has been know to cause problems with game installations. It doesn't transfer the data over properly and can corrupt the game's core files

Sims like the game folder is corrupted.

I have nointromaxis.package, but when I load game, the intro shows up and earlier today, it showed Store patch thing.

Should I try different save?

Rebuild your mods folder and don't use the two mods that came with it if you got the Framework Setup from MTS one of those seems to be outdated I've always removed them