[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I realize this has probably been addressed a number of times but there's like, over 500 pages on this thread, so... when I click on the settings menu for this mod, I am unable to add any of the animations because I don't see a Woohoo page in the settings menu or an 'add packages' screen. I am only able to turn the mod off and on.

After turning the mod on, give it some time to do its background work. Eventually the other menu items should show up.

The larger your world, especially the more Sims and expansions you have, the longer it takes. Lower spec machines will also take longer.

I have an issue with nude venues every time a young adult sim changes to nude outfit they are wearing a female crew shirt and thigh high boots. I can force them to change into the nude outfit but eventually they will revert to the shirt and boots. I have tried using CTU to change the category but I can't find the clothes for young adult.

The Nude Venue does currently have some issues, but this is a new one on me. What nude skins are you using? 

I realize this has probably been addressed a number of times but there's like, over 500 pages on this thread, so... when I click on the settings menu for this mod, I am unable to add any of the animations because I don't see a Woohoo page in the settings menu or an 'add packages' screen. I am only able to turn the mod off and on.

After turning the mod on, give it some time to do its background work. Eventually the other menu items should show up.

The larger your world, especially the more Sims and expansions you have, the longer it takes. Lower spec machines will also take longer.

I have an issue with nude venues every time a young adult sim changes to nude outfit they are wearing a female crew shirt and thigh high boots. I can force them to change into the nude outfit but eventually they will revert to the shirt and boots. I have tried using CTU to change the category but I can't find the clothes for young adult.

The Nude Venue does currently have some issues, but this is a new one on me. What nude skins are you using? 

I have several skins but I think its a category issue that only affects young adults and only when they visit something designated as a nude venue it doesn't happen when sims whoo or skinny dip.  I also have XCAS installed  I can see the shirt and boots in the nude category but I can't get rid of them.  If  I could find the offending clothing with CTU I know I could fix it.

Hey guys, a question...how do you make it so that all base game or nraas enabled (Aside from Woohooer, that will obviously conflict with Kinkyworld) "woohoo" interactions (e.g. try for baby) are unpick-able. Meaning those options never show up AND INACTIVES (especially) are unable to do them while the game is going on. I want everything to kinda consistently use Kinkyworld interactions, so this will be logically followed up by disallowing anybody to get pregnant using interactions other than kinkyworld.

However, what are the implications of this change, especially towards animal reproduction? I'm not really a fan of zoophilia, so I never clicked the option to enable it, BUT I get calls from inactives telling them to adopt this puppy, etc. so I guess animals still can get it on? Whether they use kinkyworld interactions or not I have no idea, but the second thing making me hesitate making eveything woohoo related kinkyworld consistent, aside from me possibly breaking my game, is that animals will all be unable to reproduce.

Hey guys, a question...how do you make it so that all base game or nraas enabled (Aside from Woohooer, that will obviously conflict with Kinkyworld) "woohoo" interactions (e.g. try for baby) are unpick-able. Meaning those options never show up AND INACTIVES (especially) are unable to do them while the game is going on. I want everything to kinda consistently use Kinkyworld interactions, so this will be logically followed up by disallowing anybody to get pregnant using interactions other than kinkyworld.

However, what are the implications of this change, especially towards animal reproduction? I'm not really a fan of zoophilia, so I never clicked the option to enable it, BUT I get calls from inactives telling them to adopt this puppy, etc. so I guess animals still can get it on? Whether they use kinkyworld interactions or not I have no idea, but the second thing making me hesitate making eveything woohoo related kinkyworld consistent, aside from me possibly breaking my game, is that animals will all be unable to reproduce.

KW has it's own kinky version of TFB. And under EA standard sims almost never pick TFB you would normally need mods for them to do that as EA has set most TFB interactions to non-autonomous and the ones that are autonomous have no fun factor so they would rarely if ever pick it chances are they will probably never pick it and as for regular woohoo pretty much the same thing except they might pick it if their really in need of picking up their fun motive as that one does have a small fun factor. And same thing applies to animals at least with EA standard.

And as for inactives well under EA standard 99% of the time when their home EA has them in hibernation the only time they do anything autonomous is when you have them on your computer screen or over looking the town from Town View although EA does push them to visit lots but they tend to mostly go back home into hibernation after a few minutes you need mods to keep them running around.

On the first point, no. I don't think there's any way of locking out normal WooHoo... but generally you just don't see it because hornyness kicks in and they go for the KW interaction anyway.

Pets are fine. The "adopt a pet" thing is just vanilla Pets stuff and KW currently only has animations between humans and pets, not pet/pet ones. If you leave the Zoo stuff turned off in KW you'll just have normal Sims Pets running around. You can always run without that expansion if you like.

I have several skins but I think its a category issue that only affects young adults and only when they visit something designated as a nude venue it doesn't happen when sims whoo or skinny dip.  I also have XCAS installed  I can see the shirt and boots in the nude category but I can't get rid of them.  If  I could find the offending clothing with CTU I know I could fix it.

The bug I hit with Nudist venues was that shemales lost their dick when it forced them naked. Only a display thing - away from the venue if they dressed and undressed it was fine.

As a workaround, try having your teen undress *before* going to the venue so that it doesn't force strip them and impose whatever outfit it thinks is required. That worked with my shemale.

I have this issue too. I think it's just, for whatever reason, the random clothing generator just favors the bottomless option over everything else. The only way I've figured out how to fix it is just every time I come across it, use the NRAAS or whatever it is and go in and adjust their clothing so they have proper bottoms. I noticed it only does it for formal, sleeping, athletic and swim outfits, but not for everyday, career or outerwear, if you have Seasons. Once you fix it once, it doesn't revert back for that sim, but it's a real pain in the butt when you're in University and almost ALL of the sims in the world are young adults.

can someone pls tell me if KW works with the latest patch 1.69 ?? unfortunately, origin made an actualization and i'm afraid it won't work.

Yes, it works with 1.69.

Now for my question. Is there any way to make this mod compatible with Retuner? Any tuning changes I make with Retuner is completely ignored by KW. While I like the mod, I would like to tone down certain autonomous actions without outright disabling everything altogether.

so my problem isn't with downloading it or putting it in a folder it is with this "When starting a new world, don't forget to register the animations packages into the mod using the settings menu." I cant find any "settings" when starting up the game and starting a new world for me there is an "options" and in there I see a graphics panel but it says nothing about animations. please help

so my problem isn't with downloading it or putting it in a folder it is with this "When starting a new world, don't forget to register the animations packages into the mod using the settings menu." I cant find any "settings" when starting up the game and starting a new world for me there is an "options" and in there I see a graphics panel but it says nothing about animations. please help

You access KW setting from your sim instead of from options. Just click on your sim, select "Kinky World". The settings menu should be there.

KW has it's own kinky version of TFB. And under EA standard sims almost never pick TFB you would normally need mods for them to do that as EA has set most TFB interactions to non-autonomous and the ones that are autonomous have no fun factor so they would rarely if ever pick it chances are they will probably never pick it and as for regular woohoo pretty much the same thing except they might pick it if their really in need of picking up their fun motive as that one does have a small fun factor. And same thing applies to animals at least with EA standard.

And as for inactives well under EA standard 99% of the time when their home EA has them in hibernation the only time they do anything autonomous is when you have them on your computer screen or over looking the town from Town View although EA does push them to visit lots but they tend to mostly go back home into hibernation after a few minutes you need mods to keep them running around.

I beg to differ, that "enter relaxing" that kinky has implemented has caused my sims to try for baby in a row. In fact, my sims are vanilla whooping like rabbits because of it. They've gone from one bed to the next right after bc of it. If I didn't have external pregnancies turned off everyone would be pregnant. That "enter relaxing" caused sims who just met to woohoo. It's rather ridiculous. I've grown to hate it.

I beg to differ, that "enter relaxing" that kinky has implemented has caused my sims to try for baby in a row. In fact, my sims are vanilla whooping like rabbits because of it. They've gone from one bed to the next right after bc of it. If I didn't have external pregnancies turned off everyone would be pregnant. That "enter relaxing" caused sims who just met to woohoo. It's rather ridiculous. I've grown to hate it.

Let me guess you have Woohooer installed? By the way those 2 conflict

can someone pls tell me if KW works with the latest patch 1.69 ?? unfortunately, origin made an actualization and i'm afraid it won't work.

Yes, it works with 1.69.

Now for my question. Is there any way to make this mod compatible with Retuner? Any tuning changes I make with Retuner is completely ignored by KW. While I like the mod, I would like to tone down certain autonomous actions without outright disabling everything altogether.

That would be nice. Main reason why I have returner, to set my own preferences. My biggest tiff right now is the fact it seems to be conflicting with story progression personalities. Most of them never happen since this update and they used to happen a lot.

I've had woohooer installed since day one when I first got this mod back when it first came out and never had a problem. There are to many things with woohooer that I use that kinky doesn't have. Woohooer doesn't have "enter relaxing" that's kinky mod. I don't have that come up when this mod isn't in. "Enter relaxing" showed up in this mod around the time of "tickle" it's getting to the point KW conflicts with a lot.

Yes, it works with 1.69.

Now for my question. Is there any way to make this mod compatible with Retuner? Any tuning changes I make with Retuner is completely ignored by KW. While I like the mod, I would like to tone down certain autonomous actions without outright disabling everything altogether.

That would be nice. Main reason why I have returner, to set my own preferences. My biggest tiff right now is the fact it seems to be conflicting with story progression personalities. Most of them never happen since this update and they used to happen a lot.

I've had woohooer installed since day one when I first got this mod back when it first came out and never had a problem. There are to many things with woohooer that I use that kinky doesn't have. Woohooer doesn't have "enter relaxing" that's kinky mod. I don't have that come up when this mod isn't in. "Enter relaxing" showed up in this mod around the time of "tickle"

Wrong Woohooer does indeed have a Entering Relaxing that's what sims do before they do normal woohoo and TFB. I happen to be experienced with script code and what your describing is a mod conflict.

Wrong Woohooer does indeed have a Entering Relaxing that's what sims do before they do normal woohoo and TFB. I happen to be experience with script code and what your describing is a mod conflict.

Like posted above, conflicts with this mod have increased greatly. And like posted above, I've never had a problem till this release. I didn't say it didn't conflict, just I never had an issue. There's to much with woohooer that I use that isn't just bc of woohooing. It offers a lot more than that. I've had woohooer for a very long time and it has never said "Enter relaxing" it only says woohoo, or try for baby, then after when they go to the bed it says "relax" once their on the bed it says "relaxing->woohoo/try for baby. So no, Woohooer does not say "enter relaxing"

Wrong Woohooer does indeed have a Entering Relaxing that's what sims do before they do normal woohoo and TFB. I happen to be experience with script code and what your describing is a mod conflict.

Like posted above, conflicts with this mod have increased greatly. And like posted above, I've never had a problem till this release. I didn't say it didn't conflict, just I never had an issue. There's to much with woohooer that I use that isn't just bc of woohooing. It offers a lot more than that. I've had woohooer for a very long time and it has never said "Enter relaxing" it only says woohoo, or try for baby, then after when they go to the bed it says "relax" once their on the bed it says "relaxing->woohoo/try for baby. So no, Woohooer does not say "enter relaxing"

I never said that Woohooer says Enter Relaxing all I said is that it does have an Enter Relaxing.

When mods conflict they can and do pick up and sometimes use code from each other so it is possible that when Woohooer triggers it uses the KW "Enter Relaxing" and like I said I'm experienced with script code I know how mod conflicts work and what can happen.

And I've seen the KW version TFB and it never uses vanilla woohoo it uses the KW Animations and it also says Try for Baby when KW TFB triggers.

What you have is two mods conflicting and using code from each other and it'll only get worse the longer you keep both of them together.

And I know there's more to Woohooer than just woohooing I've been using Nraas Mods since the very first day Twallan came out with them. I'll give you the benefit of a doubt but just because someone just became a member here just a few days ago that doesn't mean they haven't been around or don't know anything by the way this is actually my second account I left from here a couple of years ago due to health issues and didn't think I would be back.

And if your keeping Woohooer for the added Romantic Autonomy you can get close to same effect by using bluejgenjutsu's More Conversations and Romantic Autonomy mods over at Sims Asylum http://simsasylum.com/tfm/

I never said that Woohooer says Enter Relaxing all I said is that it does have an Enter Relaxing.

When mods conflict they can and do pick up and sometimes use code from each other so it is possible that when Woohooer triggers it uses the KW "Enter Relaxing" and like I said I'm experienced with script code I know how mod conflicts work and what can happen.

And I've seen the KW version TFB and it never uses vanilla woohoo it uses the KW Animations and it also says Try for Baby when KW TFB triggers.

What you have is two mods conflicting and using code from each other and it'll only get worse the longer you keep both of them together.

And I know there's more to Woohooer than just woohooing I've been using Nraas Mods since the very first day Twallan came out with them. I'll give you the benefit of a doubt but just because someone just became a member here just a few days ago that doesn't mean they haven't been around or don't know anything by the way this is actually my second account I left from here a couple of years ago due to health issues and didn't think I would be back.

And if your keeping Woohooer for the added Romantic Autonomy you can get close to same effect by using bluejgenjutsu's More Conversations and Romantic Autonomy mods over at Sims Asylum http://simsasylum.com/tfm/

My first post said that the action at top said "Enter relaxing". I never said you were new, just letting you and others know how long I had them. I don't pay attention to others names or how long that name has been here. I don't have woohooer set to woohoo all the time. In fact it's set to not even appear till after they are good friends. So when you say woohooer is triggering it, it can't it's not even in the pie menu. So that doesn't make sense that the sims who are only acquaintances are woohooing and trying for baby all of the time. The restrictions and teen woohoo is why I have woohooer not for more autonomy.

Youd be surprised how many dont know about or use all the features of woohooer thats why i mentioned it.

I apologize if previous messages offended you, wasn't my intent. Unfortunately messages will never be the same as face to face communication.

Just checked bluejgenjutsu's, I have that one bc if autonomous proposals and it seems to work fine.

Hi how do u turn on auto accept and how do you get sims to come to woohoo parties they always say no help plz and thanks in advance

Auto accept is under kinky-->settings. I believe woohoo parties can be rejected based on a sims traits. I'm not 100% sure, most of the time sims come to my parties, only occasionally do they reject.

My first post said that the action at top said "Enter relaxing". I never said you were new, just letting you and others know how long I had them. I don't pay attention to others names or how long that name has been here. I don't have woohooer set to woohoo all the time. In fact it's set to not even appear till after they are good friends. So when you say woohooer is triggering it, it can't it's not even in the pie menu. So that doesn't make sense that the sims who are only acquaintances are woohooing and trying for baby all of the time. The restrictions and teen woohoo is why I have woohooer not for more autonomy.

Youd be surprised how many dont know about or use all the features of woohooer thats why i mentioned it.

I apologize if previous messages offended you, wasn't my intent. Unfortunately messages will never be the same as face to face communication.

Just checked bluejgenjutsu's, I have that one bc if autonomous proposals and it seems to work fine.

No need to apologize I was just tired and I am sorry if it sounded that way.

I was just pointing that the two mods are playing off each others code and aggravating each other and have seen what your seeing I know because I've been down that road and had to remove one them. KW does have teen restrictions although it's more of an all or nothing approach with it.

And I do recommend getting More Conversations if you don't already have it helps alot.

No need to apologize I was just tired and I am sorry if it sounded that way.

I was just pointing that the two mods are playing off each others code and aggravating each other and have seen what your seeing I know because I've been down that road and had to remove one them. KW does have teen restrictions although it's more of an all or nothing approach with it.

And I do recommend getting More Conversations if you don't already have it helps alot.

It's ok, I understand being tired, was 4:30 am for me at the time lol

I personally don't want to remove in-game woohoo. I like both mostly bc townies don't seem to do kinky very much when they are in their homes. So far the woohoo issue us the only thing in my game I've noticed. At one time they didn't conflict, would be nice if some of the conflicts got cleared up. I'm seeing conflicts with story progression personalities, of course the school module but I don't do kinky school anyway, along with sounds like nraas tuner is also since I've tried removing tickle from autonomous with it and it didn't work. In my opinion, now I'm not a script modder, mostly bc I can't get python to work on my conputer, I'm an XML modder for sims 4. But I feel when a conflict with a mod as large as what nraas mods are, a modder should try their best not to have conflicts.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I've installed everything - kinkyworld, skins, animations. I've deleted cache files. I have kinky world enabled in my game. I have animations listed. i have 'always accept' on. Everything is working except the animations part. Sims are accepting, but the 'woo hoo' icon disappears and nothing happen - no error, no comment, nothing. I have both files downoladed - kw and okw. I've tried everything and I have no idea what is causing this issue.