[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Okay so I have downloaded all the animations, all the sliders, and even a no censor mod and everything shows up except this mod! I have the download in my packages folder and the Resouce.cfg thingy too! Is there something I'm missing?

Did you extract it?

This mod loads silently in the background of your game. If you first load your game and you check, and the pie menu isn't there, be patient it's loading. Depending on your system it could take several sim minutes to fully load. Once it's done you will need to click on a sim, any sim, and click kinky->settings->enable. After that you will need to go through your settings and adjust how you like it and add your animations. Once your done, I recommend exporting so you don't have to keep setting up for each new game. :)

Made another save but no one ever builds any arousal, played for about a sim week and all that happened were rapes. Peeped in random houses with nraas and they all had 0 short term arousal whereas my own sim is slowly building up naturally. So either they aren't building any at all, or it's randomly being reset. I never play with story progression on, is it reliant on that now in 0.3?

Hi,

I changed an already existing man into a woman, but now when this sim is naked the part from the waist down to the feet isn't showing. I changed the sim with the testingcheatsenabled true active.

I hope someone can help.

Made another save but no one ever builds any arousal, played for about a sim week and all that happened were rapes. Peeped in random houses with nraas and they all had 0 short term arousal whereas my own sim is slowly building up naturally. So either they aren't building any at all, or it's randomly being reset. I never play with story progression on, is it reliant on that now in 0.3?

Sims with 0 skill I have found take forever to get aroused. Once they gain skill the get aroused quicker and eventually a lot lol. If you want to speed it up, use cheats to raise their level to at least 1. It doesn't remove their virginity. Or hold a woohoo party. That forces all sims in the house to get aroused even with ones with 0 skills. Turns into an orgy of newbies lol

I sure hope sims tickling other sims to death is removed or fixed in the next release. They're obsessed with it. Also what's with the sims entering relaxing on the bed to woohoo nonstop? I have mods on to help limit that to sims in a higher friendship level, yet with this mod, sims who are barely acquaintances are entering relaxing on beds to woohoo. I don't see the point in it if this mod was ment for adult rated sex not vanilla woohoo. Hope that's removed as well, it happens constantly.

Hi,

I changed an already existing man into a woman, but now when this sim is naked the part from the waist down to the feet isn't showing. I changed the sim with the testingcheatsenabled true active.

I hope someone can help.

You sure, you didn`t hit the Transform-to-Shemale-button? That would explain the missing lower body.

Ask Google for Cmarnyc alternate penis for females and get it from Cmar`s site, just make sure to get the alternate one.

Sims with 0 skill I have found take forever to get aroused. Once they gain skill the get aroused quicker and eventually a lot lol. If you want to speed it up, use cheats to raise their level to at least 1. It doesn't remove their virginity. Or hold a woohoo party. That forces all sims in the house to get aroused even with ones with 0 skills. Turns into an orgy of newbies lol

I went ahead and used the hornyfever cheat which I didn't have access to in my old, custom town. Lmao well I expected it to just kind of "jump start" the town, maybe get everyone loosened up to the idea of sex but now the town is absolutely chaotic every single day. This isn't really a problem because I wanted a kind of crazy sex crazed town but I'm just curious, do they ever calm down? Like is hornyfever a one time "instant" horny mode that eventually tapers off or is it something you toggle?

One oddity still remains in that very rarely do people ever have sex in their own homes but it is starting to happen so I guess it's all just a matter of time. I figured the woohoo skill just determined how "skilled" someone was at it, I didn't think it would change their desire for it but I guess it makes sense. Really wish there was a guide on all the nuances.

I went ahead and used the hornyfever cheat which I didn't have access to in my old, custom town. Lmao well I expected it to just kind of "jump start" the town, maybe get everyone loosened up to the idea of sex but now the town is absolutely chaotic every single day. This isn't really a problem because I wanted a kind of crazy sex crazed town but I'm just curious, do they ever calm down? Like is hornyfever a one time "instant" horny mode that eventually tapers off or is it something you toggle?

One oddity still remains in that very rarely do people ever have sex in their own homes but it is starting to happen so I guess it's all just a matter of time. I figured the woohoo skill just determined how "skilled" someone was at it, I didn't think it would change their desire for it but I guess it makes sense. Really wish there was a guide on all the nuances.

I've never used the horny fever so I really don't know.

The woohoo skill does change how quickly the get aroused. The higher the number the easier it is and quicker. That's why I start some if them at 1 and my town rapists are between skills 6-8. I did my first woohoo part and my sims went nuts lol. The more they do it with a certain sim also raises their desire for that specific sim. I also change certain sims in my town to a certain attractiveness setting. That also helps make other sims want to have sex with them. Also their relationship with each other helps as well. Hope this helps :)

Hi! :)

I have just found this mod (yeah, late to the party as usual... :/ ) and I'm having some troubles installing the mod. I copied it to the Mods/Packages folder but my game wouldn't recognize it. I tried to extract it with WinRAR but it doesn't work. Also, since it is not in a format that WinRAR recognizes, my game and computer acts like nothing happened.

I'm a bit uncertain, wether it is incompatible with other mods, like AW or GraphicalXTC. :/

Can somebody help me out please?

Thanks in advance. :)

if you put it in mods /package folder ..then all you have to do is in game click on active sim and in the menu look for kinky or kinky world ..depending on what ver. you are using and click that and turn it on ..hope this helps 

Thanks :) I tried to do this but my game doesn't want to do anything. :( I keep trying though...

Hi! smile.png

I have just found this mod (yeah, late to the party as usual... :/ ) and I'm having some troubles installing the mod. I copied it to the Mods/Packages folder but my game wouldn't recognize it. I tried to extract it with WinRAR but it doesn't work. Also, since it is not in a format that WinRAR recognizes, my game and computer acts like nothing happened.

I'm a bit uncertain, wether it is incompatible with other mods, like AW or GraphicalXTC. :/

Can somebody help me out please?

Thanks in advance. smile.png

It functions separately from AW or GraphicalXTC. However, some animations on AW can run as legacy.

Extract all the files, and put it in "Packages" folder.

For some reason I can't seem to extract it. My computer won't open it, WinRAR doesn't recognize it, etc. Can you please tell me with what should I use or what should I use to extract it?

what browser are you using  when you download it ? I use chrome and everything went fine but had to download it twice with firefox to get the package ...look at file size after download by hovering over it and see if you got the package or just hashes ...it happens sometimes with server speeds ..hope this helps

Hello! :)

Thanks for your answer, sorry for being so late with a respond. I used Chrome as well, nut the package came in a weird format, my computer didn't recognize. I tried to extract it with WinRAR, i tried to make it compatible with WinRAR but neither of these helped. I'm a bit confused now as for what should I use to extract the files into my games.

Thanks again. :)

It would be a good idea to provide a screenshot of that weird-format-file, so we could see what`s wrong.

Google 7zip, it is free and handles all compression formats (almost a standard since many modders use it).  Win RAR is ancient and sadly lacking.

I sure hope sims tickling other sims to death is removed or fixed in the next release. They're obsessed with it. Also what's with the sims entering relaxing on the bed to woohoo nonstop? I have mods on to help limit that to sims in a higher friendship level, yet with this mod, sims who are barely acquaintances are entering relaxing on beds to woohoo. I don't see the point in it if this mod was ment for adult rated sex not vanilla woohoo. Hope that's removed as well, it happens constantly.

I think the tickling is meant as a safe sign of affection. When other options are below various thresholds I think it ends up being too common as a result.

Give it time. Both for the arousal build up and guide (mod is still under major development and each main release shakes things up a bit). The Wiki isn't bad, though often out of date.

As others have said, arousal will take time to build up. After a week or two you'll start to see Sims who begin in romantic relationships WooHooing, especially if they have suitable traits like Flirty. As things go on and Sims meet other Sims they find attractive more ties will develop and more WooHoo will occur.

If you want to stir the pot, visit lots and turn the TV onto Kinky One, use interactions that build Arousal in observers and which cause them to gain in kinky skills.

There's also a Kinky Settings option to set the overall Arousal gain, which will speed things up.

...aaaand you do have to realise that KW is a slippery slope into depravity and debauchery. Run a town long enough (especially with ageing and story progression off) and it will be filled with perverts whose MAIN focus is WooHoo. I tend to hold back on speeding things up for that reason. Story Progression tends to keep it down a bit as old families die or leave and new ones arrive.

I think the tickling is meant as a safe sign of affection. When other options are below various thresholds I think it ends up being too common as a result.

I just hope something is done because the house my sims are in is a mansion and plenty of things for sims 2 do. No reason for constant tickling. Sometimes it doesn't give my sims a chance to pee or a breath in between. On the enter relaxing, a sim couple woohooed vanilla style 3 times in a row. I'm constantly canceling it but can't catch them all. And I have risky woohoo in place as well.

So hopefully it gets fixed in the next release somehow lol

Give it time. Both for the arousal build up and guide (mod is still under major development and each main release shakes things up a bit). The Wiki isn't bad, though often out of date.

As others have said, arousal will take time to build up. After a week or two you'll start to see Sims who begin in romantic relationships WooHooing, especially if they have suitable traits like Flirty. As things go on and Sims meet other Sims they find attractive more ties will develop and more WooHoo will occur.

If you want to stir the pot, visit lots and turn the TV onto Kinky One, use interactions that build Arousal in observers and which cause them to gain in kinky skills.

There's also a Kinky Settings option to set the overall Arousal gain, which will speed things up.

...aaaand you do have to realise that KW is a slippery slope into depravity and debauchery. Run a town long enough (especially with ageing and story progression off) and it will be filled with perverts whose MAIN focus is WooHoo. I tend to hold back on speeding things up for that reason. Story Progression tends to keep it down a bit as old families die or leave and new ones arrive.

I've always had the arousal gain at 100, that's why I thought it was strange but I'm slowly learning the system. I've gotten to a point where many sims wish to woohoo but they get stuck when walking to their woohoo destination but everything usually goes smoothly when one joins another that's jacking/rubbing themselves. I figure that's par for the course what with all the routing issues the game has.

I'm mainly doing this to test the waters and get everything running right, eventually I'll make a legit story progression enabled game. Speaking of routing issues, are there any custom worlds you'd (or anyone else) recommend?

I have:

Ambitions

Generations

Late Night

Pets (disabled)

Seasons

Supernatural

World Adventures

A specific question, I know, considering most of the best worlds probably call for all expansions but I've heard some worlds can have optimized routing. Or is that all irrelevant if you have the proper cleanup mods like overwatch?

Hi,

I hope someone can help.

I had this happen to me as well. Only way I could fix it is to take my sim to the hospital and do the transplant even though I'd already

changed it in CAS. It definitely has to do with the transexual thing, but I think it's a glitch because I had that set at 0 on mine. Either way, as soon as I got the transplant at the hospital, it corrected.

Each time a sim is being raped, I try to have another sim join for a gang rape but the option is always greyed out. Is there a certain animation pack I should have or is it greyed out for a different reason?

If you're using Mean->Rape, that'd be greyed out while you're WooHooing I'd expect.

I know that a rapist can ask for others to join (Kinky->WooHoo->Ask to Join) and an active Sim can definitely do the same to join, but pretty sure an active Sim being raped can't ask for more rapists.

No not by using Mean->rape. My active household sim was raping and when I clicked on another rapist to ask him it was greyed out. Another time my active sim saw the rape he also could not ask to join bc it was greyed out. Both rapists and victim were in the active household. I tried multiple times on different occasions.

And definitely by selecting "Kinky->WooHoo->Ask to Join"? This is the only way I've gotten it to work (it won't be greyed out just because they have low Exhibition), and it always seems available, although there may be a different mechanism for packs of Rape Service Sims (In their case I think they actually spawn as a group and start as a group rape, which is probably not available for playable Sims).

Mind you, since 3.0 it's been a bit tricky as more often than not they're too embarrassed ("No I can't do that! People might see!"). But a SuperHorny Rapist with a few levels of Exhibitionist should probably be okay. You *may* want to consider reverting to 2.8 for this scenario (but would probably need a new game) as the bug with Privacy isn't a problem in that build and I don't think there were any features added in 3.0 that would affect your little domestic scenario.

And at least other Rapists in the room won't call the cops and should get some arousal points.

I just checked the gang rape. It says no suitable location found or something like that. Yet I have most of the animations installed. I have amra' s all of L666 except the kinky pack. The rape took place on the floor. So is there a pack I'm missing? I know their added in my game cause I see them in the position options to choose from. Thank you :)

I've always had the arousal gain at 100, that's why I thought it was strange but I'm slowly learning the system. I've gotten to a point where many sims wish to woohoo but they get stuck when walking to their woohoo destination but everything usually goes smoothly when one joins another that's jacking/rubbing themselves. I figure that's par for the course what with all the routing issues the game has.

I'm mainly doing this to test the waters and get everything running right, eventually I'll make a legit story progression enabled game. Speaking of routing issues, are there any custom worlds you'd (or anyone else) recommend?

I have:

Ambitions

Generations

Late Night

Pets (disabled)

Seasons

Supernatural

World Adventures

A specific question, I know, considering most of the best worlds probably call for all expansions but I've heard some worlds can have optimized routing. Or is that all irrelevant if you have the proper cleanup mods like overwatch?

I personally use alums island by James at the sim supply. It's small and compact and runs smoothly on my system. There's plenty of lots for it too by him and others. :)

Hi! I have a quick question. I'm running an incestuous family, things are going really well thus far and I'm loving the mod. I was wondering if incestuous marriage is possible in the game? One of the sims in question is a Teen at the moment, so that might be why marriage isn't an option? Or is it just not possible at all?

Thank you!

Hi! I have a quick question. I'm running an incestuous family, things are going really well thus far and I'm loving the mod. I was wondering if incestuous marriage is possible in the game? One of the sims in question is a Teen at the moment, so that might be why marriage isn't an option? Or is it just not possible at all?

Thank you!

The vanilla game wouldn't allow for sims to marry family. You would need another mod to allow it.

I just checked the gang rape. It says no suitable location found or something like that. Yet I have most of the animations installed. I have amra' s all of L666 except the kinky pack. The rape took place on the floor. So is there a pack I'm missing? I know their added in my game cause I see them in the position options to choose from. Thank you :)

Most likely thing is that the room is too cluttered for the animation or that you've accidentally clicked on a table or something. Try moving some furniture away.

Honestly girl, your quest to get this Sim gangbanged is quite inspiring :)

Ambitions

Generations

Late Night

Pets (disabled)

Seasons

Supernatural

World Adventures

A specific question, I know, considering most of the best worlds probably call for all expansions but I've heard some worlds can have optimized routing. Or is that all irrelevant if you have the proper cleanup mods like overwatch?I have:

Riverview (free from the Store) is pretty good, and I do like Twinbrook from Ambitions. I've used good old Sunset Valley a bit as well.

Apaploosa Plains from Pets seems to run quite well.

I've not had any real routing issues with any of them, possibly because of NRaas Overwatch. Earlier releases of KW did have some major lag issues, but that's been getting a lot better and one of the main reasons to persevere with 3.0, regardless of the privacy thing.

If i replace 0.2.8.7 version i had with the 0.3.8 version,

The strapon disappears from the game (doesnt appear anymore when a girl is penetrating, and cant find it in the CAS)

0.3.8 or 0.3.0? If you're referring to a Patreon test build, you'll need to take that to the Patreon forums. This thread is for the public release.

Never seen this either time I upgraded from 0.2.8 to 0.3.0. You may have a corrupt save or installed the mod wrong. Start a new game to test if it works at all (make sure to clear caches). Could also be a conflict with another mod.

If that works but your old save still doesn't, probably not a lot you can do but revert or put up with it. If it still doesn't work in a new game, try removing all mods, clear caches, download fresh up to date copies and install them again.

Most likely thing is that the room is too cluttered for the animation or that you've accidentally clicked on a table or something. Try moving some furniture away.

Honestly girl, your quest to get this Sim gangbanged is quite inspiring :)

Lol sometimes it's required for the story :P. This time her boyfriend was at work and 2 horny roommate rapists wanted to take her since her bf wasn't there to beat them up lol

So even if the rape occurs on the floor if there's to much stuff it won't work? Would of been quicker to do a gang rape bc the last one to take his turn didn't finish in time and got beaten up lol

@ froggienr.1 : I recommended all of L666 Animations for OKW: L666_animations(v19),Kinky & Rape_BDSM.More Animations,more Fun ;)

I play mostly on Riverview,Twinbrook and the Farmland Community Island (found there. customcontentcaboodle.com/ )