[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Help: Everytime I try to get my Sims to woo-hoo I get the message "No we can't do that here. Someone might see us." I have peeping Tom's off and my Sims are in their locked bedroom. What will fix it?

It's a bug. Changing privacy settings to standard will help but won't remove it all together.

It can always occur if the two (or more) sims aren't in the mood. This USUALLY because of insufficient exhibitionism, but that message does trigger sometimes because of lack of libido or not liking the other Sim much (though "I don't want to do that" is more common). Note that threesomes can be tricky if a Sim has a strong preference for one gender - such a Sim might refuse to participate because they'd be WooHooing with a non-preferred gender.

Unfortunately not all animations have the genders flagged. Plus, some of them are deliberately unisex. It's up to the animator and nothing KW itself can do about it.

Also, I'm pretty sure the game treats a girl with a strapon buggering a guy as a heterosexual interaction. Nothing much you can do there but the "swap positions".

Damn what a bummer. That raises two questions: First, if I wanted to modify and add the flags myself, would that be possible and If I could is that frowned upon to modify someone else work but only keep it for private use? Second, is the chance completely random as to who will be the bottom/top or are there variables that change the chance of a male getting pegged?

Most animations are what I'd expect with the male doing the thrusting but it seems like there's a much smaller chance for the female to be the "aggressor" or maybe I've not played enough to see that it is all truly RNG.

Getting a sim raped has to go through multiple checks, correct? If I wanted my sim to be in danger of being raped every time they left the house, I'd be out of luck?

I don't know the exact process but at certain times (usually night) they check to see if you're alone, even if you have people on the same lot they'll still come in anyway then leave when they see another sim in the same room. I'm unsure if population has an effect on it as I have a custom world that is much smaller with a lower sim count and my sim whom lived alone was in danger at least 4 days a week, funnily enough that's how I found out you could lock doors. If you want a sim to be in the most amount of danger all the time you'll want them to be alone, especially at night and have the rape chance set at 100.

Short of just spawning rapists on the lot of the sim you want to be a victim there's no way to make the rapists target them over others, maybe they need to add a "rape magnet" trait :P.

You may already know this but you'll want the rapist to have the "evil" or "mean-spirited" trait so they have a +40% chance to win the fight (+athletic points) so they can actually commit the act rather than attempt and fail. This is assuming you've created your own attacker and are not using the defaults which always have the proper setup. Or if you want to skip all that and have the world adventures expansion just give them martial arts 10 and they'll never lose another fight.

She only knew a couple of them into the friend relationships. The rest were acquaintances or lower. Basically she got into a relationship as a teen, fell in love, saved herself till marriage then it all changed. The husband started raping her and setting up these parties for his buddies to get laid lol. Except his buddies were going home unsatisfied :(. I did 4 parties and they all were all the same.

Okay, this all makes sense now. She's basically turning them down because she doesn't like them enough/hasn't got high enough Exhibition to WooHoo with so many people near/isn't horny enough (though maybe not the latter). They're not actual random Johns, so aren't using the solicit interaction autonomously. Likely she doesn't have really high WoooHoo and Exhibition skills yet.

They MIGHT accept if she actively solicits them. Non-whoring will probably work if she builds a good enough relationship and is alone with one of them away from the main party and both are super horny.

What you're trying to set up will likely require all the guests to be exhibitionist rapists. You could also try having the husband rape her and inviting his buddies in to a threesome or foursome (rapists or evil Sims don't call the cops on other rapists). There's no mechanism to solicit rape, so sims you can't control have to decide to initiate it autonomously, and that generally won't happen in a crowded room.

Alternatively you might be okay with her having high Exhibitionist and WooHoo skills and being SuperHorny (forget the Whoring). Set her up with one friend at a time, too (she may need to actively seduce) to build their relationship. More fucking = more desire to fuck that Sim.

Thank you :) my only thing is I don't like my main sim to have any exhibition level at all. Got tired of her being nude all the time lol so I always lower her skill. So would be nice if exhibition wasn't a factor for a whore since whores usually have to get past their shyness anyway for that kind of job. Most of the guys are rapists in some way or another, just a few I keep non rapists. Don't usually have much trouble getting a rape to happen even with teen rapists. I will give it a shot not using her as a whore but try gang raping with his buddies instead or something along those lines. Although I've never tried to start a gang rape mostly because I don't know how lol.

Also a sim had several jars of pills in his inventory. What are they? Not the box of rock hard, but the ones in a jar. I had him take a few but nothing happened.

I don't know the exact process but at certain times (usually night) they check to see if you're alone, even if you have people on the same lot they'll still come in anyway then leave when they see another sim in the same room. I'm unsure if population has an effect on it as I have a custom world that is much smaller with a lower sim count and my sim whom lived alone was in danger at least 4 days a week, funnily enough that's how I found out you could lock doors. If you want a sim to be in the most amount of danger all the time you'll want them to be alone, especially at night and have the rape chance set at 100.

Short of just spawning rapists on the lot of the sim you want to be a victim there's no way to make the rapists target them over others, maybe they need to add a "rape magnet" trait :P.

You may already know this but you'll want the rapist to have the "evil" or "mean-spirited" trait so they have a +40% chance to win the fight (+athletic points) so they can actually commit the act rather than attempt and fail. This is assuming you've created your own attacker and are not using the defaults which always have the proper setup. Or if you want to skip all that and have the world adventures expansion just give them martial arts 10 and they'll never lose another fight.

Thanks for the response, and thanks for being so detailed about it. My sim was at university, and that place is brimming with bodies with eyes in all directions. At least that's how it seems - unless I go way out in the park where there's usually no one.

--

I have [hopefully] one more question:

I have rape/rapists enabled in the two sections it can be found (global settings and services or something?). I do remember being able to spawn them in in a past version a long time ago, but I never saw the option this time around. Does my sim being at university have anything to do with it? I'm clueless as to what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for the response, and thanks for being so detailed about it. My sim was at university, and that place is brimming with bodies with eyes in all directions. At least that's how it seems - unless I go way out in the park where there's usually no one.

--

I have rape/rapists enabled in the two sections it can be found (global settings and services or something?). I do remember being able to spawn them in in a past version a long time ago, but I never saw the option this time around. Does my sim being at university have anything to do with it? I'm clueless as to what I'm doing wrong.

Everything in debug>spawn whatever is just that: for debugging and testing; Oniki advised a long time ago it shouldn`t be used because all NPC characters needed would be spawned by KW.

Thank you :) my only thing is I don't like my main sim to have any exhibition level at all. Got tired of her being nude all the time lol so I always lower her skill. So would be nice if exhibition wasn't a factor for a whore since whores usually have to get past their shyness anyway for that kind of job. Most of the guys are rapists in some way or another, just a few I keep non rapists. Don't usually have much trouble getting a rape to happen even with teen rapists. I will give it a shot not using her as a whore but try gang raping with his buddies instead or something along those lines. Although I've never tried to start a gang rape mostly because I don't know how lol.

Also a sim had several jars of pills in his inventory. What are they? Not the box of rock hard, but the ones in a jar. I had him take a few but nothing happened.

Probably the AIDS treatment one.

Really, you probably don't need too much Exhibition - just need to arrange "alone time". Whoring in a crowded party may not work, but if she goes out to the garage or upstairs bedroom and calls a guy over it might. Also, both Sims' Exhibition comes into it all.

Probably the AIDS treatment one.

Really, you probably don't need too much Exhibition - just need to arrange "alone time". Whoring in a crowded party may not work, but if she goes out to the garage or upstairs bedroom and calls a guy over it might. Also, both Sims' Exhibition comes into it all.

Ok thanks, cause her not whoring wasn't the story. She married into poverty and she was being used for cash from his buddies. Will be trying it again soon to see if it will go better :)

--

You have to enable the debug menu under kinky world settings, I think it falls under the "miscellaneous" tab. Then the debug option appears in your kinky or kinkyworld (depending on your version) menu then you can spawn rapists but as Jolie said it can be unreliable and have unwanted results though I've had no troubles with it so far.

I don't have university so I can't say either way with certainty that it could be the root of your problem though I'm pretty sure it shouldn't.

Anyway...I've ran into a pretty big problem since updating, I deleted two families (evicted, clipboard, delete) and placed them again to start over and test the new things (neither is the active family) and now they constantly reset their short term arousal randomly and every time I restart/reload the game. I thought something was up when, after a few days of having the arousal multiplier at 100, they never woohoo'd whereas in the older version of KW, when I first placed them they went at it no more than a day in. Only the two families which I deleted and re-placed experience this problem, the rest are normal.

In addition, I have not seen a single consensual woohoo interaction since starting the new version, it feels like either arousal is harder to build up, or it decays much faster whereas before I don't believe it ever decayed unless you masturbated. I have a custom world that is very small with all careers disabled so these sims should be like rabbits!

--

You have to enable the debug menu under kinky world settings, I think it falls under the "miscellaneous" tab. Then the debug option appears in your kinky or kinkyworld (depending on your version) menu then you can spawn rapists but as Jolie said it can be unreliable and have unwanted results though I've had no troubles with it so far.

I don't have university so I can't say either way with certainty that it could be the root of your problem though I'm pretty sure it shouldn't.

Anyway...I've ran into a pretty big problem since updating, I deleted two families (evicted, clipboard, delete) and placed them again to start over and test the new things (neither is the active family) and now they constantly reset their short term arousal randomly and every time I restart/reload the game. I thought something was up when, after a few days of having the arousal multiplier at 100, they never woohoo'd whereas in the older version of KW, when I first placed them they went at it no more than a day in. Only the two families which I deleted and re-placed experience this problem, the rest are normal.

In addition, I have not seen a single consensual woohoo interaction since starting the new version, it feels like either arousal is harder to build up, or it decays much faster whereas before I don't believe it ever decayed unless you masturbated. I have a custom world that is very small with all careers disabled so these sims should be like rabbits!

Just to be sure, you did that replacing in a running game, not a new one?

As for using a custom world, delete the two files found in documents>electronic arts>sims 3 >WorldCaches yourworldname_objects and yourworldname_sims, also in ....electronic arts>sims 3> scriptCache.

If that doesn`t help with your sims, you`d have to start a new game, since the old sim data and the new from 0.3 might conflict and cause your problems.

Just to be sure, you did that replacing in a running game, not a new one?

As for using a custom world, delete the two files found in documents>electronic arts>sims 3 >WorldCaches yourworldname_objects and yourworldname_sims, also in ....electronic arts>sims 3> scriptCache.

If that doesn`t help with your sims, you`d have to start a new game, since the old sim data and the new from 0.3 might conflict and cause your problems.

Correct. I was not aware that there was a world cache to clear, that's probably it. I delete the other cache files often when changing the smallest of things but I had no idea that the world itself had a cache that could and should be cleared.

Edit: No dice, gonna have to start a new game. Thanks for all the help guys.

Each time a sim is being raped, I try to have another sim join for a gang rape but the option is always greyed out. Is there a certain animation pack I should have or is it greyed out for a different reason?

If you're using Mean->Rape, that'd be greyed out while you're WooHooing I'd expect.

I know that a rapist can ask for others to join (Kinky->WooHoo->Ask to Join) and an active Sim can definitely do the same to join, but pretty sure an active Sim being raped can't ask for more rapists.

Hey did the brothel manager released?

Not in the public release. Still in testing.

Each time a sim is being raped, I try to have another sim join for a gang rape but the option is always greyed out. Is there a certain animation pack I should have or is it greyed out for a different reason?

If you're using Mean->Rape, that'd be greyed out while you're WooHooing I'd expect.

I know that a rapist can ask for others to join (Kinky->WooHoo->Ask to Join) and an active Sim can definitely do the same to join, but pretty sure an active Sim being raped can't ask for more rapists.

No not by using Mean->rape. My active household sim was raping and when I clicked on another rapist to ask him it was greyed out. Another time my active sim saw the rape he also could not ask to join bc it was greyed out. Both rapists and victim were in the active household. I tried multiple times on different occasions.

No not by using Mean->rape. My active household sim was raping and when I clicked on another rapist to ask him it was greyed out. Another time my active sim saw the rape he also could not ask to join bc it was greyed out. Both rapists and victim were in the active household. I tried multiple times on different occasions.

And definitely by selecting "Kinky->WooHoo->Ask to Join"? This is the only way I've gotten it to work (it won't be greyed out just because they have low Exhibition), and it always seems available, although there may be a different mechanism for packs of Rape Service Sims (In their case I think they actually spawn as a group and start as a group rape, which is probably not available for playable Sims).

Mind you, since 3.0 it's been a bit tricky as more often than not they're too embarrassed ("No I can't do that! People might see!"). But a SuperHorny Rapist with a few levels of Exhibitionist should probably be okay. You *may* want to consider reverting to 2.8 for this scenario (but would probably need a new game) as the bug with Privacy isn't a problem in that build and I don't think there were any features added in 3.0 that would affect your little domestic scenario.

And at least other Rapists in the room won't call the cops and should get some arousal points.

And definitely by selecting "Kinky->WooHoo->Ask to Join"? This is the only way I've gotten it to work (it won't be greyed out just because they have low Exhibition), and it always seems available, although there may be a different mechanism for packs of Rape Service Sims (In their case I think they actually spawn as a group and start as a group rape, which is probably not available for playable Sims).

Mind you, since 3.0 it's been a bit tricky as more often than not they're too embarrassed ("No I can't do that! People might see!"). But a SuperHorny Rapist with a few levels of Exhibitionist should probably be okay. You *may* want to consider reverting to 2.8 for this scenario (but would probably need a new game) as the bug with Privacy isn't a problem in that build and I don't think there were any features added in 3.0 that would affect your little domestic scenario.

And at least other Rapists in the room won't call the cops and should get some arousal points.

Next time it come up I will hover over it and see if it says anything. I really don't have much problem with the "I don't wanna" issue. Occasionally but it's not to bad and usually a work around. I did revert back to the previous but I saw how laggy it was compare to this version and said heck with that lol. Just curious on it. I got this version when it was released months ago but hadn't got to play it yet so was just curious on a few things. Since it was greyed out I figured I just didn't have the animations for it. Never tested service sim rapists. I honestly don't like service rapists and prefer only my town rapists to rape, although they don't do it often enough to other townies on other lots. In fact I would put service sim rapists to a 0 but since this version has stopped almost all my story progression personalities, I'm getting almost no babies in town. Forced pregnancies from SP isn't happening anymore either. I sure hope that is fixed in the next release. I miss my cheaters and romances and fires and fights :( thank you for your help, i will let you know if the greyed out option says anything. :)

I enjoy the mod, but the support and documentation is lacking.

My sim is in college and living in a dormitory. Two roommates are trying to get it on, but after multiple attempts I cannot figure out what is stopping them. They start, and almost immediately stop as I get the notification "getting caught."

Neither of them have any romantic relationship with other roommates. Privacy is set to standard. I've given them the exhibition trait and skill. I can't understand why this is happening. I'm tired of them masturbating every time they get a second alone.

In sunset valley I created a strip club and everyone there is just fine fucking in front of people. 

Anyone have any ideas?

Never thought it would be this hard to get college kids to fuck

Okay so I have downloaded all the animations, all the sliders, and even a no censor mod and everything shows up except this mod! I have the download in my packages folder and the Resouce.cfg thingy too! Is there something I'm missing?

Okay so I have downloaded all the animations, all the sliders, and even a no censor mod and everything shows up except this mod! I have the download in my packages folder and the Resouce.cfg thingy too! Is there something I'm missing?

Did you extract it?

I enjoy the mod, but the support and documentation is lacking.

My sim is in college and living in a dormitory. Two roommates are trying to get it on, but after multiple attempts I cannot figure out what is stopping them. They start, and almost immediately stop as I get the notification "getting caught."

Neither of them have any romantic relationship with other roommates. Privacy is set to standard. I've given them the exhibition trait and skill. I can't understand why this is happening. I'm tired of them masturbating every time they get a second alone.

In sunset valley I created a strip club and everyone there is just fine fucking in front of people. 

Anyone have any ideas?

Never thought it would be this hard to get college kids to fuck

Unfortunately dorms are often a bit crowded. The 3.0 update has issues with privacy and is known to be over sensitive to nearby Sims. It does sound as if it's detecting those as being in the same room, so it might come back to how the Lot is constructed. There may even be some privacy rules about dorms and apartments in vanilla Sims that are having some effect.

As far as a Kinky venue, those have special rules anyway. Just as a Nudist venue overrides normal exhibitionist values and a Brothel seems to help with privacy, I think a Club might loosen up the party vibe.