[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

So I discovered kinky world itself is causing all script error issues related to how the mod functions and other errors such as not being able to go to community lots. I've tried  deleting cache files, reverting to older saves, loading back up saves, starting new world, and reinstalling the mod. The same issue happens no matter what I do. All issues disappear when completely disabled the mod. Is there a way to fix these issues without getting rid of the mod? Also using the current public release and unable to buy the most recent build on patreon. I really like the mod and would rather not get rid of it but its making the game really difficult to play. 

Firstly, by no means assume that the Patreon build is less buggy than the public release ones. Those are TEST builds and bugs are expected.

Secondly, what other mods are you running? KW sometimes doesn't always play nice with some of those. Clearly from your description something is happening with KW in play, but I've been running it pretty fine for a couple of years now and don't recall any issues with going to community lots.

The animation mods from amara, clothing mods, hair mods, nraas story progression, nrass master controller, cas body sliders, career mods, whohooer, passion mod, hospital overhaul, more traits mods, cmar mods, scripts for changing clothes, scripts for alchemy, and mod to add study skills via computers.

So I discovered kinky world itself is causing all script error issues related to how the mod functions and other errors such as not being able to go to community lots. I've tried  deleting cache files, reverting to older saves, loading back up saves, starting new world, and reinstalling the mod. The same issue happens no matter what I do. All issues disappear when completely disabled the mod. Is there a way to fix these issues without getting rid of the mod? Also using the current public release and unable to buy the most recent build on patreon. I really like the mod and would rather not get rid of it but its making the game really difficult to play. 

Firstly, by no means assume that the Patreon build is less buggy than the public release ones. Those are TEST builds and bugs are expected.

Secondly, what other mods are you running? KW sometimes doesn't always play nice with some of those. Clearly from your description something is happening with KW in play, but I've been running it pretty fine for a couple of years now and don't recall any issues with going to community lots.

The animation mods from amara, clothing mods, hair mods, nraas story progression, nrass master controller, cas body sliders, career mods, whohooer, passion mod, hospital overhaul, more traits mods, cmar mods, scripts for changing clothes, scripts for alchemy, and mod to add study skills via computers.

Remove Passion, Woohooer, scripts for changing clothes, Hospital Overhaul.

Career mods? Nraas Career?

Alchemy, SimsMxMoreAlchemyRecipes?

Study skills, JunJayMdM.StudySkillsOnline?

More traits mods, just increase the number of traits or does it add custom ones?

So I discovered kinky world itself is causing all script error issues related to how the mod functions and other errors such as not being able to go to community lots. I've tried deleting cache files, reverting to older saves, loading back up saves, starting new world, and reinstalling the mod. The same issue happens no matter what I do. All issues disappear when completely disabled the mod. Is there a way to fix these issues without getting rid of the mod? Also using the current public release and unable to buy the most recent build on patreon. I really like the mod and would rather not get rid of it but its making the game really difficult to play.

Remove Passion, Woohooer, scripts for changing clothes, Hospital Overhaul.

Career mods? Nraas Career?

Alchemy, SimsMxMoreAlchemyRecipes?

Study skills, JunJayMdM.StudySkillsOnline?

More traits mods, just increase the number of traits or does it add custom ones?

I also agree, hospital overhaul used to work but I had to remove it bc it caused a lot if problems. Career mod like nraas career only causes a problem if your using the school feature. I run it for the extra jobs and have no problems. I would definitely try it without the hospital overhaul though.

ok, once again, I'm having a bit of an odd problem... found the main conflict that was causing most of the other problem and was playing along blissfully, until my character had their first child... I have the ages set in a particular fashion so there's one day per year of life -- but my baby went from just born to teen in less than a week... (it SHOULD have taken TWO...) -- finally figured out that each day that passed was aging all my characters TWO days instead... I can just double the lifespan to compensate, but... ... ... is there another viable solution? -- has ANYONE else had this happen???

Err... how is this a KW problem? KW doesn't touch the ageing setings, which are largely vanilla anyway. 

KW only really has settings for its own custom menstrual cycle, which shouldn't have any effect on this.

If you're using some kind of mod to set this, perhaps check with the mod creator.

ok, once again, I'm having a bit of an odd problem... found the main conflict that was causing most of the other problem and was playing along blissfully, until my character had their first child... I have the ages set in a particular fashion so there's one day per year of life -- but my baby went from just born to teen in less than a week... (it SHOULD have taken TWO...) -- finally figured out that each day that passed was aging all my characters TWO days instead... I can just double the lifespan to compensate, but... ... ... is there another viable solution? -- has ANYONE else had this happen???

Err... how is this a KW problem? KW doesn't touch the ageing setings, which are largely vanilla anyway. 

KW only really has settings for its own custom menstrual cycle, which shouldn't have any effect on this.

If you're using some kind of mod to set this, perhaps check with the mod creator.

Speaking of which, none of my female sims have had their menstrual cycle, and I'm in my fourth generation now. I know it works, because in University it will notify me others have had their period begin. I'm assuming it has to do with the fact that my female sims take the pill? Does that negate the menstrual cycle?

well, I thought it might be a Kinky World problem since whenever my characters age up, it says "KWageup" -- and the double aging only occurs in games where I have Kinky World activated (as I do have a game I run without as well)

(this is in response to the posts above-- every time I try to quote, I crash the forum page... *sigh*)

The new version doesn't seem to work for me in the sense that, I set them to kinky woohoo. They go to the location to WooHoo and then suddenly stop. All the animations are in place and listed in the mod position list and I even tried disabling autonomy and using the debug auto-accepting. All WooHoo attempts via this new version just seem to fail right at the last moment (after acceptenace of the WooHoo offer.)

The previous version works perfectly.

I even tried creating a brand new save, enabling the new mod version etc and it replicated exactly the same error as it does with my existing saves.

Also, the 'dog breeder' trait is gone from the trait list now.

Edit:

Never mind I fixed it. Apparently I had to set PRIVACY from NONE to EXHIBIIONIST (even if its only in doors Woohoo.) Never had to mess with the privacy setting before - oh well!

Speaking of which, none of my female sims have had their menstrual cycle, and I'm in my fourth generation now. I know it works, because in University it will notify me others have had their period begin. I'm assuming it has to do with the fact that my female sims take the pill? Does that negate the menstrual cycle?

Technically no, but I can understand Oniki coding the pill to act this way. Because the fertility cycle is being messed with it probably never gets to the end of the fertile period.

Keep in mind the pill is a very new addition, so may not be working in its fully intended form.

And well done for sticking with that (I kept forgetting to take mine and went back to condoms and pregnancy). Likewise for all the RL ladies who have to manage it on top of everything else.

well, I thought it might be a Kinky World problem since whenever my characters age up, it says "KWageup" -- and the double aging only occurs in games where I have Kinky World activated (as I do have a game I run without as well)

(this is in response to the posts above-- every time I try to quote, I crash the forum page... *sigh*)

Apologies. I didn't realise you were getting a popup (which clearly IS from the mod with that tag). I have NO idea what that is - never seen it or seen a double age up. However I do tend to run default ageing.

I know that Oniki was working on a feature where teens would mature during their Teen stage (get taller and mature sexually). It might have something to do with that. Even if it hasn't been switched on yet there may be code tracking stuff leftover from testing.

What other mods do you have in play, and what version of KW are you running?

mrinku -- again, not quoting, as I don't want to crash out of the forum again -- in answer to your question, I tend to be a bit mod-heavy (mostly cooking mods and items for Medieval-style games, but also lots of small personalizing mod tweaks) so I expect a lot of conflicts -- as Oniki keeps adding more features to KW, however, I keep dropping more and more of my other mods, as I like her stuff much better in general... I have Patreon's KW359 installed at the moment... I'm not sure when the double aging started, but it's only been recently, so I'm guessing you might be right and it might have something to do with a new feature that Oniki is adding but hasn't fully implemented yet... it isn't really a problem I can't work around, it was just really odd... :)

mrinku -- again, not quoting, as I don't want to crash out of the forum again -- in answer to your question, I tend to be a bit mod-heavy (mostly cooking mods and items for Medieval-style games, but also lots of small personalizing mod tweaks) so I expect a lot of conflicts -- as Oniki keeps adding more features to KW, however, I keep dropping more and more of my other mods, as I like her stuff much better in general... I have Patreon's KW359 installed at the moment... I'm not sure when the double aging started, but it's only been recently, so I'm guessing you might be right and it might have something to do with a new feature that Oniki is adding but hasn't fully implemented yet... it isn't really a problem I can't work around, it was just really odd... :)

If your having issues with the patreon version, it's best to ask on patreon. Most here only have the public release and most likely won't know what the problem is since it is unavailable to them. :) also, oniki is mostly on patreon and may be able to help.

It was at one time an unknown bug in the KW mod but was found and reported to Onki and since fixed on Patreon anyway or at least was fixed apparently the fix got broken that KW was sometimes making sims age 2 days everyday

Ah, all is revealed. As others have pointed out, it's a patreon build and you can expect bugs that we public build users may never see.

I consider myself a decent bell weather player as I only use the public release, CMarNYC's penis and naked stuff, NRaas decensor, NRaas Master Controller and NRaas Overwatch. I MAY think about adding NRaas Story Progression sometime now that KW isn't the resource hog it used to be.

If I don't see a bug, it's almost always another mod or patreon build related.

I would love to use the public releases, but... *sigh* ...I seem to have more problems with that version than I do with the Patreon ones -- but then, I tend to be an oddball... :D -- I know this forum is aimed at the public release, but I was hoping maybe someone out there had a clue as to what might be going on -- and, someone did... (thanks, namaradus!!!)

*blush* -- truth to tell, I'm a bit in awe of Oniki and am more than a little hesitant to bring my problems to the Patreon site...

I really and truly appreciate all who've given me some input -- a lot of my Simming is via trial and error, and starting different games over and over as I figure out my personal playing style... so it's nice to have the input of those who play a little more "normally"... *grin*

I would love to use the public releases, but... *sigh* ...I seem to have more problems with that version than I do with the Patreon ones -- but then, I tend to be an oddball... :D -- I know this forum is aimed at the public release, but I was hoping maybe someone out there had a clue as to what might be going on -- and, someone did... (thanks, namaradus!!!)

*blush* -- truth to tell, I'm a bit in awe of Oniki and am more than a little hesitant to bring my problems to the Patreon site...

I really and truly appreciate all who've given me some input -- a lot of my Simming is via trial and error, and starting different games over and over as I figure out my personal playing style... so it's nice to have the input of those who play a little more "normally"... *grin*

I would let Onki know about the aging bug, I don't currently have a Patreon have to replace my credit card so I can't

I'm having an issue where my sims refuse to send kinky selfies for some reason. i select the option and they'll walk for a few seats and then nothing. Any ideas?

I've noticed that if you let them sims will send those on their own autonomously.

I have a problem in the mod.

When i try to make two sims have Woohoo they just say that someone can see them even if they are in a box without doors or windows

Sing in me,

Muse,

and through me tell the story

of that button Settings in

KinkyWorlds' menu, leading to

Global the submenu, often found by those

who walk the world with open'd eyes,

finding an option,

Privacy Situation Settings,

there making the choice,

be there Standard or Exhibition.

When i try to make two sims have Woohoo they just say that someone can see them even if they are in a box without doors or windows

Sing in me,

Muse...

:)

+1.

Well played.

On that topic, has anyone noticed any difference between the two options that work? 

Hi. I started the "selfie model" career and posted some pictures. Now the "Job Experience" bar is full, "Funds to promotion" is at -2 (it was on 88 but the last picture was worth 90) and the phone starts to ring (I guess, it will be the information of the promotion). My sim takes the call but it doesn't say anything, neither can you hear someone on the line, so my sim ends the call automaticly. And a short moment later, the phone rings again... and again.... and again. --> Somehow the progression is stuck, and my sim will receive the "dead" call forever.

I've got sims 1.67.2 and the latest OKW version (0.3) everything else seems to work fine (well, almost, the "Take kinky selfie"-animation on a couch for example doesn't produce a selfie, only the smartphone option does), I already tried clearing the cache... didn't solve the problem.

Any tipps on how to solve the problem with the stuck career progression?

Hi. I started the "selfie model" career and posted some pictures. Now the "Job Experience" bar is full, "Funds to promotion" is at -2 (it was on 88 but the last picture was worth 90) and the phone starts to ring (I guess, it will be the information of the promotion). My sim takes the call but it doesn't say anything, neither can you hear someone on the line, so my sim ends the call automaticly. And a short moment later, the phone rings again... and again.... and again. --> Somehow the progression is stuck, and my sim will receive the "dead" call forever.

I've got sims 1.67.2 and the latest OKW version (0.3) everything else seems to work fine (well, almost, the "Take kinky selfie"-animation on a couch for example doesn't produce a selfie, only the smartphone option does), I already tried clearing the cache... didn't solve the problem.

Any tipps on how to solve the problem with the stuck career progression?

The career is a new feature and isn't fully implemented yet, so that's likely what it is. You may need to reset the sim to shut that call up.

However, check your Kinky skills to see if any are waiting for a specific task to level up. It's possible that might be capping something.

Sing in me,

Muse...

:)

+1.

Well played.

On that topic, has anyone noticed any difference between the two options that work? 

Oniki once said something about an inverted test for those settings, so I`d guess "None" would be tested as "Exhibition" and vice versa.