Any chance of an overlay that only covers the cheeks? This would be better for beast races I think.

There are three blush types that do this (labeled "cheeks").  The "full" variety may be what you're after.

khajiit_blush.jpg

You can specify specific races to use particular blushes if you want.  (No comment on the realism of something like this.)

Heh, your mod is great because of how much choice/customization you put into it right out of the gate, even for race/npc types that many modders would ignore since it isn't something they personally want.

Loved the fact that I could generate a very dark blush for my redguard player character before that still looked good, thanks for the recent update letting me apply that custom colour to other NPCs.

There seems to be some redundancy between the Exceptions per race saturation settings and the NPC customization tab.

A little.  When I added the requested NPC Race menu, I decided against eliminating the Exceptions saturation because: 1) Assuming the user elects not to assign a specific blush to a specific race, the Exceptions saturation settings are largely intended to counter the fact that different races have different complexions; Nord saturation is higher than Orc saturation, for example.  2) Pre-assigning per-race saturation values on the NPC Race menu would have been inelegant, difficult to implement, and perhaps a little confusing to the user, and also would have required a new array of variables (to account for "default" values).

it looks really cool. but i don't use racemenu.  :dodgy:  how are the chances for an ECE version? that would be really awesome.

I've been noticing some confusion on this point.  You don't need RaceMenu.

Probably I should just eliminate "RaceMenu" from the description and not care if people redundantly grab NiOverride when it's actually packaged with RaceMenu.

it looks really cool. but i don't use racemenu.  :dodgy:  how are the chances for an ECE version? that would be really awesome.

I've been noticing some confusion on this point.  You don't need RaceMenu.

Probably I should just eliminate "RaceMenu" from the description and not care if people redundantly grab NiOverride when it's actually packaged with RaceMenu.

oops, my fault. :lol: sorry, i was just a little bit tired and didn't read the "or". no need to erase it from description. thx, i'll try it.

but maybe u could make a merged esp for the CE version instead of two. there's more then enough in my list. i would do it myself, but i don't know how, because both have mcm.

but maybe u could make a merged esp for the CE version instead of two. there's more then enough in my list. i would do it myself, but i don't know how, because both have mcm.

There are good reasons why I don't do this.  Most people don't want those extra options, for example.  But the primary reason is a technical limitation.  MCM menus can be constructed in one of two ways: The original method, or a newer way that's based on states.  I converted my menu to the latter when I was half done with the mod, and the menu functions became about 4x faster.  There is, however, a hidden downside with this method, and that is the relatively unknown fact that Papyrus only gives you 127 or 128 states to work with, and my menu is encroaching on that limit.  As a matter of fact, in order to throw in the "NPC Race" sub-menu, I basically had to shanghai the functions of one of the existing sub-menus.  CE is meant to be something I can quickly and safely add to without having to worry about such considerations, and since at this point just about the only thing I might add is more compatibility with other arousal-centric mods, it makes sense to package such relatively trivial updates into one small lump.

when i try to set the nakedness function on the blush mod, it says that it relays on sexlab aroused redux, (which means it thinks i did not install it)

That only happens if you attempt to toggle nakedness blushes without having first toggled SexLab Aroused compatibility, which is off by default.  I would hazard to guess that this is the case.

it dosent work for me...could it be that i have SL aroused insted of redux? or could it be the face make up of my PC??

If the mod simply cannot put blushes on your character, it will notify you.  Make sure your race and gender aren't de-checked in the "exceptions" sub-menu.  If the problem is instead that the effect is being drowned out by the colors on your character's face, you can try turning on test mode and setting the visibility to "vivid".  That ought to make the effect conspicuous enough to identify.

Redux is not strictly required but I like to do what I can to get people to make the switch.

it dosent work for me...could it be that i have SL aroused insted of redux? or could it be the face make up of my PC??

If the mod simply cannot put blushes on your character, it will notify you.  Make sure your race and gender aren't de-checked in the "exceptions" sub-menu.  If the problem is instead that the effect is being drowned out by the colors on your character's face, you can try turning on test mode and setting the visibility to "vivid".  That ought to make the effect conspicuous enough to identify.

Redux is not strictly required but I like to do what I can to get people to make the switch.

tried all your suggestions bu unfortunatelly nothing worked...

gona try redux and update soon

tried all your suggestions bu unfortunatelly nothing worked...

As I suggested to someone else earlier, if you want to see whether or not some mod is eating up all your face overlay slots, grab SlaveTats.  Its rather less passive overlay system mandated the inclusion of a menu system which shows you your overlay slots, and you can use that system to see whether or not you have two face slots open.  It won't tell you what's using the slots, but if the lack of free slots ends up being the problem, all you have to do is tweak the NiOverride .ini file to increase the number.

There is also a tiny, tiny possibility that you're using either a race or a weird combination of scars that NiOverride can't work with (I have noticed both instances).  You could try briefly modifying your race to at least see if doing so enables blushes to appear.

Hmm, been trying to use this with my Ningheim character.

I put the system into test mode, but nothing happens. I don't get any overlay on my char's face.

I don't have any scars or face overlays. So no idea.

It works for NPC's and npc's with custom races. so meh.

I put the system into test mode, but nothing happens. I don't get any overlay on my char's face.

I just gave it a peek and it turns out there's nothing special about this race that prevents blushing:

ningheim_blush2.jpg

If you're using a male, you may need to check "males blush" for players in the "exceptions" sub-menu.  You might also try switching "player blushes" to "no", exiting the menu, and then returning and turning blushes back on.

I just gave it a peek and it turns out there's nothing special about this race that prevents blushing:

ningheim_blush2.jpg

If you're using a male, you may need to check "males blush" for players in the "exceptions" sub-menu.  You might also try switching "player blushes" to "no", exiting the menu, and then returning and turning blushes back on.

hmm, tried it and no luck. I've tried more NPC's and they all work just fine.

I've swtiched to the default Nord race and that still didn't work. It's just affecting the player char.

So, while messing around with this mod and Aroused Redux, I noticed that Blushed While Aroused only takes in account Exposure from Arousal Redux, not Total Arousal, which is Exposure + Time Arousal.

Was this intended behavior, or maybe just an error with my game?