The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

I'd like a predator trait...where a sim will take a face to sims with certain traits and will follow them or show up at their homes and try to hit on them and if turned down may opt to force themselves on the sim. Maybe using s version of the WW animations one animator uploaded a while back. I'll edit them in when I find their name in my long list of animations. :smile:

Female ejaculation would be WONDERFUL. It'd be cool as a trait or just a random happenstance kind of thing may be better if integrated by TURBODRIVER directly. It could be an embarrassing buff for some sims and maybe a confidence buff for the one that made the sim squirt and it can be triggered, maybe, by sims only when "Very Flirty" or when the pair are at a particular Romance level such as "Soulmate" and be random.

I still hold out hope that one day someone will create an animation where the vagina textures look more real. Open and even wet in actual penetration animations and closed but wet in others.

I'd also like to see more animations that allow for wider holds for sims having sex with fat men/women. Right now their hands just go through the bodies.

10 hours ago, Le_Hentaiface said:

I would like to see a mod, let's call it "Dirty Deeds" or something like that, to leave stains of cum on furniture or the ground whenever you're climaxing. If it works with the Sims' Bodies it shouldn't be too far fetched to do the same on e.g. Ottomans, Beds or the Floor.

There is an option for children to Make a Mess in Parenthood so that could conceivably be re-purposed to indicate possible conception.

That would mean that anyone wanting the would-be parents to make a mess would need that expansion,though.

Hello,

I know there exists a mod with the asari Head tentacles, but what I miss is a skin texture with their typical characteristic pore skin texture. Maybe if some talented Sim/ME Fan could create a mod for this skin textureI am sure, I wouldn't be the only grateful one! ;)

azari11.jpg

_19.jpg

db99e5a64b857230b2d606f1e712c011--masseffect-character-art.jpg

asari.jpg

I have a few requests and I'm not sure if they can be done. they aren't particularly "sexy", but will be great for story play:

1) Sims becoming abusive when drunk

- Actual slap/punch animations used against adults (even spouses) and teens

- No "fight" interactions as this is meant to be something that catches the other sim of guard sort of like having the drink thrown in face or the flinch animation when they are getting yelled at (should get sad and angry buffs whenever this happens and an embarrassed buff if this happens outside the home are around non- family tree sims where others may have seen it too)

- Yell at children and disregard toddlers

- When the Abusive buff fades away sim goes back to normal until they get triggered again by misbehaving teens or a dirty home or a bad/stressful work day

2) Allow parenting interactions even when children are in adulthood

- Offer advise on relationships

- Offer career advice

- Offer to babysit

- Encourage date night for child and their spouse

- Setup blind dates for adult sim children

- Beg for grand children

- More familiar and familial greetings when visiting or getting visited by family and in-laws

- Maybe random dislike for son/daughter in-law (maybe if clashing traits like Frugal vs Materialistic) and adult child frequently tries to "talk up" their spouse/BF/GF to the parent

- Hug adult children when they "cry it out" when sad (a variation of the couch cuddle interaction w/ children) on a couch or standing

- Paper pregnant daughter or daughter in-law when they are expecting a baby

- Frequently autonomously visit and cook for them (sometimes depending on traits some foods can make the pregnant sim sick)

- Frequently autonomously call spouse of the pregnant sim and offer advice and get updates on status

- Tell grand kids stories about parents when they were young (adult children get embarrassed buff)

- Be strict most of the time when discouraging behavior 

- Instead of "Teach to Say Thank You and Sorry" have grand parents be able to "Teach kids and teens RESPECT"

- Have kids either LOVE grandparent's cooking more than home cooking or HATE it compared to home (no grey area cause kids, teens, and adult children are picky and finicky AF and you know it)

- If they a Mean trait decline food made by the grandparent that makes the hated food when called to a meal

- If they do not have the mean trait sit down to the meal and perform the eating animation but food starts to go into inventory to be thrown away later

- Encourage cleanliness and appropriate clothing when around teen children (teens should feel embarrassed when put on the spot about outfit)

- If female teens are wearing shorts or skirts Grandparents can have something to say it and will trigger praise for fashion or shame for fashion (can be praise if elder has either Independent/Rebellious/Ambitious/Lusty/Alluring/Sex Addict/Excitable traits or distaste and shame if sim has either Old Fashioned/Responsible/Modest/Sexually Awkward traits

Hi, 

i'm looking for a nipple size slider mod or a mod to have small nipples. I actually use the wild_guy ones, but even if they're fine and it's great work, i would like to have smaller nipples than those available with his mod for my sim, and i don't find anything that seems to fit with what i want.

Sorry if it was already asked or if it already exists (if so, could you give me the link pls ?), and thanks again for your amazing work guys, it's a real pleasure to play Sims 4 because of you :smile:

Edit : if forgot to precise that i would like it for females  :smile:

I am curious whether or not anyone has created any Keyhole Bottom garments. I know that there are backless briefs and jockstraps out there. What I refer to is a gap in the front of the bottoms, somewhat like open fly pants but with no zipper or fly to begin with. Something that would allow for the effect seen in this image:

dIJO3Zf.thumb.jpg.8ebf07a1f9275c901de1cf65dd157ad6.jpg

It'd also be nice if someone could create a new set of sitting animation overrides. I'd like sims to be able to cross their legs, slouch, or sit with their feet up on the couch (relaxing) or sitting w/ one foot tucked under them on the couch, etc.

Are there any female jockstraps or backless underwear out there that anyone is aware of? I only really noticed it after equipping a bunch of twinks with them that I didn't have any female equivalents to kit out their female counterparts with.

Kind of like these:

tumblr_ob3adpaqmh1vwdvbqo1_1280.thumb.jpg.6dcaa40106028dfbabcfc1dd39c9398c.jpg

Backless-Briefs-for-Men-1.jpg.1aacc892e3c41a64acacb254e838d12f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2015 at 3:29 AM, backfreeze said:

A Ponygirl mod would be amazing.

and a proper pet mode where you can make your male/ female sim be completely submitted to others eat dog food, drink from the toilet and other sims can use them as their toilet

2 hours ago, UnclaimedTax said:

I would love a mod that relies on a system of attraction. Like in the sims 3. Maybe 2 traits that other sims feel attracted to (Blonde hair, Green eyes) or something. :beer:

Dude I really wish Maxis kept the Turn-on and Turn-off sections from the Sims 2. That would've made sex and romance in the game a lot more interesting IMO.

On 18/03/2018 at 6:22 PM, porkybork said:

Dude I really wish Maxis kept the Turn-on and Turn-off sections from the Sims 2. That would've made sex and romance in the game a lot more interesting IMO.

Yeah totally! It wouldnt effect the game too much either if they put it back in. It sucks that we've turned to heavy modding to make this game good now lol

5 hours ago, Piepmatz said:

I would love to see a mod that works with WickedWoohoo. In WW is it possible to take only the shoes off.

A mod that would do this if a sim is at home would be super sweet.

Yes, it is possible to just remove the shoes in the current version of Wicked Whims. Go to the Undressing Options to decide if you want the socks or stockings to be removed along with the shoes.

5 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Yes, it is possible to just remove the shoes in the current version of Wicked Whims. Go to the Undressing Options to decide if you want the socks or stockings to be removed along with the shoes.

I would be really nice if me Sims could do this automatically

I'd love some sort of Controller mod that utilizes the vampire powers and maybe the sim ray powers. It could make other sims kneel, clean, serve meals ect. 

Does anyone know of something like this out there?  I'd  prefer one without all the dramatics and vapors, also made so any player-controlled human sim can use these powers, suggestions or commands.

It could use D/s language or not also... I'd actually prefer something more generally worded so it could be used in various ways.

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

tumblr_llzpajU4kM1qcyd21o1_500.gif.2101af05fe4b83792aae14d091d0ad7b.gif

Holy shit! You just reminded me how much I love ATHF! That episode in particular had me in fuckin tears lol

I have a mod request ^^

I was looking for open skirts for female sims, but I didn't find what I want :frown: I was thinking of something like that : (don't laugh, it's just some sketchs, and I had to modify it with paint because it wasn't clear ^^')

WIN_20180407_22_00_47_Pro.thumb.jpg.afca4ad37dcc14dadfc64c0f8395a723.jpg

I  was also thinking the meshes of this skirts from the base game : (or you can create a new mesh, I don't care at all ! I don't know wich is the easiest ^^')

5ac92b827f3c7_Exemple2.thumb.png.0a7923438b2c4c8ccba821b7c81e0311.png

5ac92b74d5574_Exemple1.thumb.png.f5ee48de3e8d57f4803c6f58d1769d46.png

I'm not a modder at all, so I was expecting that someone could add this to the game ^^ It would make me...happy ? If I can say that ^^'

Well, thak you in advance :smile: And I'm sorry for my bad english ^^'