Does anyone happen to have the old Freeside Open fix? It seems to have been removed from gamedude711's posts.

Not sure.. gamerdude is from the other thread. Sexout Breeder. Dr. Wolf is from this one. You can try to see if it works. If it is in the areas effected then a patch will need to be made for that mod. FYI any testing I have done for pepertje or gamerdude/neturon didn't involve having this open freeside as a requirement so you might have problems. User29 I believe played with somethings with the open freeside but that stuff would have been gone since 5~6 version of SOB. I don't think it ever was even worked on for fertile breeder. (or if itis needed. )

Give it a try and see. Any issues however you will likely have to fix yourself.

How do i know if im pregnant? How long does it take for belly to get bigger so i can see?

Sexout Pregnancy should come with a device to check it. It should be in your "AID" section of your inventory. Alternatively, talking to NPC's added by the Fertile Breeder plugin will often allow you to proudly say you're pregnant if you are so.

How long it takes before the belly grows depends on the size of the offspring and the timescale you've selected in Pregnancy's MCM Menu

How do i know if im pregnant? How long does it take for belly to get bigger so i can see?

Sexout Pregnancy should come with a device to check it. It should be in your "AID" section of your inventory. Alternatively, talking to NPC's added by the Fertile Breeder plugin will often allow you to proudly say you're pregnant if you are so.

How long it takes before the belly grows depends on the size of the offspring and the timescale you've selected in Pregnancy's MCM Menu

I have now gone through 4-5 fetillity cycles with around 114% fertillity. Around 2000000 swimers and 2000ml semen. Still havent got pregnant. What am i doing wrong?

I have now gone through 4-5 fetillity cycles with around 114% fertillity. Around 2000000 swimers and 2000ml semen. Still havent got pregnant. What am i doing wrong?

Next time you level up, grab the Fertile Breeder perk, this will guarantee impregnation by animals added by Fertile Breeder.

Next time you level up, grab the Fertile Breeder perk, this will guarantee impregnation by animals added by Fertile Breeder.

Ok thanks for youre help! Will try it out as soon as i can! :D

It works now thank you! And btw where is the SexoutStore located?

If I recall correctly, somewhere between Goodsprings and Primm on the west side of the road.

Yes.. it would be slightly past the two Powergangers you see on the left side of the road and before the damaged washed out part of the road going to Primm. It looks like a bunker with curved roof and a metal door. It is an underground bunker in case you are confused.

La disculpa PREGUNTA Pero tengo Mujeres NPC UN PROBLEMA CON QUE SE  ver Flotando Cuerpo del fértil criador de un Que se Dębe o que falta ?

Translation from Spanish:

The apology QUESTION But I have NPC Women A PROBLEM WITH WHAT TO SEE Floating Body of the fertile breeder of a Gave or what is missing?

If you mean the bodies are missing/invisible, you are likely missing meshes from Maternity Pack or Maternity Pack Overkill.

how do you get your follower to breed with the animals?

You'll need to have Mojave Pimp checked in your MCM menu. Having the mod installed should automatically do that. Once done, you'll have to talk to Veronica or Cass in order to convince them. Once convinced, simply head to the animal you want them to breed with and begin dialogue.

Their are no sex animations for the gecko in novac.  get the gecko eggs added but not belly swelling?

I don't know about animations, that's handles by Sexout itself.

The belly swelling (and the explanation behind it) comes from a bug that was in Pregnancy when I made that episode. Back then, geckos would dump so much that it would cause a swell of P2 or even 3, I think.

La disculpa PREGUNTA Pero tengo Mujeres APN ONU PROBLEMA CON QUE SE ver Flotando Cuerpo del fértil criador de la ONU Que se Dębe Falta O que?

La traducción del español:

La disculpa pregunta, pero tengo la APN Mujeres UN PROBLEMA CON QUÉ VER flotante del cuerpo del obtentor fértil de una presentadas o lo que falta?

Si se refiere a los cuerpos faltan / invisible, es probable que esté perdiendo mallas de maternidad o maternidad Paquete Paquete Overkill.

algún lugar donde se pongan las mallas de textura de maternidad para que afecte a npc mujeres en especifico o simplemente con el fomm ?

La disculpa PREGUNTA Pero tengo Mujeres APN ONU PROBLEMA CON QUE SE ver Flotando Cuerpo del fértil criador de la ONU Que se Dębe Falta O que?

La traducción del español:

La disculpa pregunta, pero tengo la APN Mujeres UN PROBLEMA CON QUÉ VER flotante del cuerpo del obtentor fértil de una presentadas o lo que falta?

Si se refiere a los cuerpos faltan / invisible, es probable que esté perdiendo mallas de maternidad o maternidad Paquete Paquete Overkill.

algún lugar donde se pongan las mallas de textura de maternidad para que afecte a npc mujeres en especifico o simplemente con el fomm ?

If you use FOMM or NMM to install the packs, chances are it'll be installed correctly.

'Traducida del español:

La disculpa PREGUNTA, Pero tengo la APN Mujeres ONU PROBLEMA CON Que Ver flotante del Cuerpo del obtentor Fértil De Una presentadas O Lo Que Falta?

Sí se refiere a los cuerpos Faltan / invisible, Es probable Que Esté Perdiendo mallas de maternidad o maternidad Paquete Paquete Overkill.

Algun Lugar Donde sí Pongan las mallas de textura de maternidad Para Que afecte un NPC Mujeres en especifico o simplemente con el FOMM?

Si utiliza FOMM o NMM para instalar los paquetes, lo más probable es que va a ser instalado correctamente.

gracias por la asesoría ya quedo xp 

• 2 weeks later...