Is CBBE still the King... er.... Queen?

kindashy

I tried UNP when I first started, I am pretty new to Skyrim. But it was quite hard to find all the resources and get it going. So then I found CBBE which was pretty much click and install. As a 'virgin modder' it is indeed easier to roll with (and play with Bodyslide which is tons of fun)

I tried UNP when I first started, I am pretty new to Skyrim. But it was quite hard to find all the resources and get it going. So then I found CBBE which was pretty much click and install. As a 'virgin modder' it is indeed easier to roll with (and play with Bodyslide which is tons of fun)

There are no resources for UNP. Just saying. Just install one body mod and run. Of course, you can add nicer textures if you want, but there's nothing else to do. BodySlide requires a lot more "resources" and time. Lots more.

Well, I ultimately decided to use CBBE (HDT Bodyslide2). Why? It has 2 things that are important to me. About all the vanilla armors have been converted for it and it is the only body replacer that allows me to create the shapes I actually want.

No other body replacer (that I know of) has both of these covered as well as CBBE.

there is no best body type, its all personal taste, pick the 1 you like, as for must have armors same thing, if you have to ask wat to use better quit now then

YES, there is a "best body type". We can argue all we want about which body is better and give a thousand reasons why it is so BUT, mathematically speaking, the one body hasn't even been spoke of here so far, mainly because it is so limited in resources... the armor is exquisite, the body meshes are top notch and the characters you can create are stunningly beautiful !!!! AND... It was created using UNP meshes...NOT cbbe... go figure! LOL!!!  

HAHAHA!!! cbbe has had the same crappy body since 2011 and all you guys pray that one day caliente will improve it... yet that day never has comes, maybe one day that body will improve but until then you remain in the dark ages!!!! at least the UNP modders are always improving the body structure... not just a new "skin", But a complete overhaul of it!!! cbbe is like an Old hag who keeps going to get a facelift to make herself look younger. Yeah, some real beauty's are made with that body but, she is still the same OLD HAG!!! :P

Whatever you mean with that. *shrugs*

Anyways, let me put this question out there:

is there actually another body replacer besides CBBE that can be used to make very busty ladies (I'd say G-cup upwards) and has all (or at least nearly all) vanilla armors converted for it?

As far as I am aware, CBBE is the only one that fulfills both of these requirements, no?

HAHAHA!!! cbbe has had the same crappy body since 2011 and all you guys pray that one day caliente will improve it... yet that day never has comes, maybe one day that body will improve but until then you remain in the dark ages!!!! at least the UNP modders are always improving the body structure... not just a new "skin", But a complete overhaul of it!!! cbbe is like an Old hag who keeps going to get a facelift to make herself look younger. Yeah, some real beauty's are made with that body but, she is still the same OLD HAG!!!  :P

This is someone who is still living in the dark ages rellying on some one else to create a body or outfit they like for them instead of using the very simple to operate CBBE Body Slide and Outfit studio. CBBE lets us make our own bodies and scale outfits to fit them without rellying on someone else to do it. Besides That Textures are what makes a body look nice anybody can use Bodyslide to create a body shape they like but Textures are hard to create and are what makes that body look nice.

HAHAHA!!! cbbe has had the same crappy body since 2011 and all you guys pray that one day caliente will improve it... yet that day never has comes, maybe one day that body will improve but until then you remain in the dark ages!!!! at least the UNP modders are always improving the body structure... not just a new "skin", But a complete overhaul of it!!! cbbe is like an Old hag who keeps going to get a facelift to make herself look younger. Yeah, some real beauty's are made with that body but, she is still the same OLD HAG!!!  :P

This is someone who is still living in the dark ages rellying on some one else to create a body or outfit they like for them instead of using the very simple to operate CBBE Body Slide and Outfit studio. CBBE lets us make our own bodies and scale outfits to fit them without rellying on someone else to do it. Besides That Textures are what makes a body look nice anybody can use Bodyslide to create a body shape they like but Textures are hard to create and are what makes that body look nice.

Textures help to a point. The number of vertices in a mesh make an even bigger difference, though. And UNP bodies have both a higher vertices counter and nicer available textures. It's nice to not see points and flat spots along the bottom of a pair of nice titties. ;) There is also UNP BodySlide and the UNP Unification project available.

In any real, objective comparison between UNP variants and CBBE the UNP bodies come out on top. But there are even higher vert count bodies out there. Demonica is definitely higher and so is the Citrus Body, which is also very, very customizable (and uses UNP UV layouts and textures as well).

i use cbbe because there's no need for a body with a shitload of vertices and 8k textures who EATS UP IN THE ASS A CRAPTON OF PERFORMANCE, also its more compatible with vanilla instead of unp which always had texture problems with other incompatible armors, its still a miracle that unp and cbbe armors still works with each other, and only a 10% here has batcave level pcs to run demonica or citrus

here's an fact

Caliente = Performance

UNP and its clones = Quality

Citrus and Demonica = Batcave and NASA pc's

also there's this for CBBE

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59960/?

I made my own UNP derivative.  I didn't make a CBBE one and I don't think anyone will be improving CBBE anytime soon.  Why would they when they can use BodySlide and OutfitStudio and not have to resort to modding?  The bad thing about those programs is they are killing the next generation of modders since few people will have the skill sets to maneuver in Blender or 3DMax.  All they will know is BodySlide/OutfitStudio/ECE/RaceMenu player utilities and that shit will be useless when the next modifiable game gets released.  It will be just like it is now but even more so.  They will be waiting for someone else to make original content so they can copy it, because they won't know the fundamentals of really working a mesh in a 3d editing program.

Anyway, I tried CBBE when it was first released and that didn't last very long (less than an hour of play).  It looked terrible and the rigging was a joke.  It was so bad I resorted to using Astrid's vanilla nude body and making color-matched textures from FO3 Type textures to work with Skyrim.  I used that for almost two years.  I play tested the original UNP beta meshes and textures and dimon99 (being how he is) refined it several times before it was finally released.  Even then I didn't start using it until maybe six months ago and (being how I am) I had to change it to suit my own tastes.

So yeah, UNP.  Actually my version of UNP. :P

Am I the only one who choose his body mod depending on the requirements of the other mods I like ? ._.

Naw, I said the same thing about a page back.... ;)

I think it's all personal preference and how you play your game. I started out Cbbe then went to UNP, then to UNPB then to 7B which I still like the best. But my skyrim game is more deviant in nature and when DD got the latest updates it starting to look like UNPB/7B are getting left behind. I know Shocky makes DD conversions for 7B but he doesn't support Expansions which I like. Also, since strides have been made with realistic vaginas I switched back to CBBE to give that a shot and it's not 100% perfect but I'm happy with it. Plus I can use all my Devious mods. I know there's always a pissing match over bodies, not just on LL but all over the net when it comes to this. My answer is experiment and use what body works best for YOU and how YOU play your game. If you have to switch down the line, it's alittle time consuming but it won't kill you either...JMO

So, are there actually other body replacers out there that have full (!) Vanilla + DLC support (in regards to armor converted for them) and at the same time allow for breast sizes in the large to ridiculous level range?

Because besides CBBE, I did not find any. While others may be better from the base they are working from (mesh+textures), at a glance none seem to be as versatile as CBBE has been made to be.

Textures help to a point. The number of vertices in a mesh make an even bigger difference

textures are what matter most...

try putting the vanilla texture on unp or citrus, this will make a huge difference

c8m1iRu.jpg

above that's unp, under that's the v4 conversion

oEmyXN4.jpg

those textures were resized down to fit the mess up conversion, original was 3 4096*4096 jpg

vienna is just a 2 mo jpg texture, it's not even hd, but it look nice

8j7NdUL.jpg

fairylicious is a 4mo jpg

zf0PPin.jpg

those ones are 6-12 mo jpg

LfWbfSL.jpg

HD0UzMc.jpg

Kpj9woV.jpg

etc etc, there's a lot of choice

So, are there actually other body replacers out there that have full (!) Vanilla + DLC support (in regards to armor converted for them) and at the same time allow for breast sizes in the large to ridiculous level range?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5564/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D5564&pUp=1

i use that one

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34100/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D34100&pUp=1

Archived