Is CBBE still the King... er.... Queen?

kindashy

While I understand your point of views, I think I should explain a bit more why I think the way I do.

First of all, I want the NPCs (Vanilla + DLCs) to look good as well, not just my own character. And they wear vanilla armors/clothes.

Second, I prefer rather large breast sizes. And armor/clothing that is not fitted to that larger cup size just looks silly, regardless if it is skimpy or not.

I mean, come on. Imagine a girl has a cup size of, say, Cup K, and once she puts on a set of armor, she suddenly drops down to Double C? Because the armor is made for that cup size and not the one she actually has?

At least for me, that is a deal killer.

I do not care about oh so many nice lingerie sets  or fetish gear for the player character. Not at all.

Though I must admit there certainly is some really nice stuff out there, for all the body types. But I am not looking to make my player character look good. I am looking to make all female NPCs (I got the guys covered) look good, with or without armor.

And that includes not switching cup sizes when getting naked.

I concur though that from a mesh standpoint, the UNP based bodies seem to be a bit better than the CBBE base. At least from what little I could see.

Basically, it really just comes down to personal preferences, I guess. And I prefer it when all armors fit the actual body shape for both player and NPC, and don't switch shape depending on what is worn (or if naked).

First let me say I am not arguing with you and your oppinion is valid. But I thought I would point out something. Girls when doing something atheltic will wear sports bra's today, in the past they would bind their breast. Since boobs bouncing a lot causes pain. So it actually would make sense if their breast size goes down in armor, since realiticlly they would likely be wearing binding to help keep the boobs from moving while fighting.

Modern sports bra's do the same thing, they can easily make the breast look a size or two smaller when worn.

First let me say I am not arguing with you and your oppinion is valid. But I thought I would point out something. Girls when doing something atheltic will wear sports bra's today, in the past they would bind their breast. Since boobs bouncing a lot causes pain. So it actually would make sense if their breast size goes down in armor, since realiticlly they would likely be wearing binding to help keep the boobs from moving while fighting.

Modern sports bra's do the same thing, they can easily make the breast look a size or two smaller when worn.

Oh, believe me, I am fully aware of that. ;)

But I still believe that even when taking this effect into count it would be impossible to make the breasts go from roughly double the size of the head to the size of 2 clenched fists (if using unfitted armor with the standard proportions the body mods come with).

Though if anybody told me that UNPBO or 7BO actually were supoorted with BodySlide (to make the armors fit the body model), I'd likely try it in a heartbeat (or three). Thank you, ModOrganizer. :D

No wouldn't make that much of a difference, but was only pointing out some difference would make sense.

More and more mods are working with body sliders to make armors fit. I have not really looked into them as I just use the base UNP so it is not a issue for me, but I keep seeing more and more of them supported. You might look around, you might find one or at least find one that is closer so the change in size is less radical.

<SNIP>

*go ahead and insert my standard response to your uninformed know-nothing bullshit here*

I don't know who came in behind me and did some 'thread clean up' but I don't appreciate being CENSORED.  If you're going to wipe out posts, how about starting with the one that started the BS in the first place and not just target the responses? :dodgy:

As if anyone could tell with your crushed light level and flattened contrast.

7B has got more armor coverage than any UNP variant,

Also categorically false, base unp and /b has had by far the blah blah blah *SNIP*

Yes sweetheart. Which is why I said 'variant'.  So not UNP or B. 

Been down both roads.... CBBE and UNP/UNPB/Sevenbase/Demonfet/Dreamgirl/TopModel/younameitI'vemuckedwithit/

To be honest the grass is green on both sides.

Bodyslide for CBBE and Bodyslide for UNP...... body slide for everybody :D

There is now a working vag for both camps (thanks to Daie, trepleen, and Stevierage)...

Things you will need to answer for yourself (IE think, instead of being a mindless drone and following others):

0: What female shape interests you the most...

1: What skin set do you like and what body type is it for...

2: Do you want HDT or just TBBP/BBP...

3: Do you want a working vag (hell do you even use sex mods)...

5: How much effort do you want to put in to make Skyrim your own game...

6: Are the armors you want already in a cbbe curvy 1 shape... (if not KGtools, if so then Bodyslide for converting stuff).

So, be honest with yourself...

Do you want an easy drop it in and go, but it may not fit your tastes...

or Do you want a refined game that meets your tastes but takes a little longer to get there?

Answer those questions and make up your own mind, cause in the end that is what really matters.

Archived